Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

beresv Offline
Reloaded

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(14-05-2017 08:06 )nottooold Wrote:  So those of us who participate can ask for movement, and those who don't contribute, but just watch....well maybe you haven't earned the right to complain. Ask and it will be given to you....
okay. I'll try again, thx

we know it's not her fault that's bad studio
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 12:48 by beresv.)
14-05-2017 09:23
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Earned the right, phhh we spend a lot of money calling in,but what's the point anymore when she has a perv cam audience. It's really annoying asking her to do things like sit up when her ass is in that pesky Prevert cam
14-05-2017 10:39
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I can hardly ever phone her due to family being in the house, my wife would be somewhat annoyed to hear the line of conversation methinks! Other days I am at work and could do without the sack...

So I can only request stuff through the Pervert Camera chat feed. The problem there is that she hardly ever has a Pervert Camera active during the Dayshow proper.

I wish she had a twitter feed.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 11:25 by Rake.)
14-05-2017 11:25
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

She really is awesome! A great woman! Really polite on the phone,!
But I would really love if she was as frisky and bubbly as Fernanda!
Everyone's different I understand that, but poor Evelyn looks board most of the time!
14-05-2017 16:40
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

All are excuses, she is one of the laziest S66 girls, the lamp in the set has more movement than her. She should watch a show of her friend Fernanda so Evelyn can see as she can enjoy in a dayshow.

Bad days for her fans.
* NO Tease Hours/Shows
* Same bed set since 3 years ago
* Without movement.

Nothing has changed since this post
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1956189

In summary, same crap show since 3 years ago. Boring girl.
Sorry Sad
15-05-2017 16:58
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

quiquems wrote -
All are excuses, she is one of the laziest S66 girls....

Bad days for her fans.
* NO Tease Hours/Shows
* Same bed set since 3 years ago
* Without movement.

In summary, same crap show since 3 years ago. Boring girl.
Sorry.

I think we all share quiquems reservations about lack of movement, but I also think that this applies to almost all of the girls, and some much more than Evelyn. I think we generally agree that we want a daytime cameraman so that the girls can move around.

We all have our favourites, and quiqems prefers Fernanda - no problem.

But I must argue with some of what is said. Firstly the word "laziest". Evelyn is one of the very few girls who do a full daytime shift 11am - 10pm. Other girls start later and/or finish earlier. She then usually follows that with a two hour pervecam show. I believe that she is the only girl doing this - a 13 hour day!!!! That is not "lazy"!!!!

OK, she doesn't do a tease hour show, she does a long pervecam show doing more than she would on tv. I have seen some other girls do some very boring tease shows. Sometimes I think Lucy AB's tease shows would be the same if she went home and just left a photograph of herself pouting. (Sorry, Lucy fans, but her night time shows can be anything but teases.)

I suggest quiqems should ask the army of fans who watch the pervecam shows that she has been doing for over a year if they think she has been doing the same crap show for three years. They will strongly disagree - but he has a right to his opinion, as do we all.

I think it's the same bed set (a fair comment) but since about Jan 2016 and not three years.

We are all agreed that we want more movement etc, so let's stop criticising individual girls, and arguing amongst ourselves about who is the "laziest" or most "boring" and deal with the problem. Let's tell Studio 66 that we want a daytime cameraman. If Evelyn is asked by a caller to change her pose, she sometimes moves the camera herself!!!!

Let's stop moaning and actually do something constructive. There's an online dialogue viewed by Studio 66 gallery - why don't we tell them what we think???? We want a cameraman in the daytime please!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2017 10:26 by nottooold.)
16-05-2017 08:07
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Camera men usually spell disaster as the mess around with the zoom too much and shake the camera.
16-05-2017 10:40
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

DuggyG2 wrote -
Camera men usually spell disaster as the mess around with the zoom too much and shake the camera.

Maybe some truth in what you say Duggy, but they are usually doing what the telephone caller is asking of them, and without them there cannot be much movement. Everyone seems to want more movement.
16-05-2017 10:54
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(16-05-2017 10:54 )nottooold Wrote:  DuggyG2 wrote -

Maybe some truth in what you say Duggy, but they are usually doing what the telephone caller is asking of them, and without them there cannot be much movement. Everyone seems to want more movement.

I know what you mean buddy!
But some camera men really take the piss by messing around with the zoom,like zooming in and out really fast,so fast as the picture is unwatchable! I personally can't wank to a blurry picture lol
16-05-2017 16:27
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Evelyn looking very nice in her little leather outfit yum yum.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2017 16:17 by muttley.)
18-05-2017 16:17
Thread Closed