Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2017 11:12 )beresv Wrote:  Yh, still triple bra and panty. Went to seek a second reality

Apparently the producer told her to put a bra on as the yellow dress is too transparent so it is not her fault.

It would have been an awesome show...Sad
06-06-2017 11:23
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Hope she gets in a sexy fiesty mood like the last day! Love when she shows that ass
06-06-2017 12:18
beresv Offline
Reloaded

(06-06-2017 11:20 )babelover48 Wrote:  Was thinking if it was her own bedroom but haven't see any other babes on the bed set
Mikki B 5 days ago?
06-06-2017 12:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Bra removed for the after-dinner stint. Hoooray.
06-06-2017 20:22
Jam Da Man Offline

Keep thinking someone's gonna throw a bucket of water over her at any minute.

Don't know why.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-06-2017 20:48
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

This set that Evelyn refuses to budge from needs a serious overhaul. The lighting, especially, is woeful. And the apparent use of a steady cam means even less movement from her than with most of the others - obviously, statues like Cara Steel & Paige Phillips who never move at all, don't count - and shows that seem so repetitive.

Something doesn't sit right about this arrangement.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-06-2017 11:15
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

As soon Evelyn gets in a fiesty flirty mood I'm calling in! There's no stopping that woman when she's on fire! She shows off that ass so well,! She's making that money in the hottest way possible! Shake that money maker!
09-06-2017 12:08
zuffle1 Offline
Senior Poster

Is it just my dodgy eyes - or the flimsy wee blue nothing of a top she's wearing - or have the boob fairies paid E a visit recently?

She sure does look swell... Wink
09-06-2017 16:48
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

why is she hiding her ass?
09-06-2017 17:42
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

In view of our many complaints about lack of movement and the continuing use of just one set, and the knowledge that Evelyn occasionally reads these pages, I spoke to her about these things on the S. 66 phoneline.

She doesn't like the noise and bustle of the main studio, and finds that she can concentrate on her telephone callers and pervecammers far better in her separate room. There is no cameraman, and a simple movement like changing from lying down to sitting against the wall with a pillow behind her requires her to call someone in from outside to move the camera, or she moves it herself.

She is more than happy to move and pose according to requests made by her telephone callers and pervecam users - her paying customers without whom there would be no shows. The girls cannot guess what the tv viewers want to see!

It is quite impossible to please everyone. The "footmen" disagree and want to see bare feet, or the wearing of stiletto heels, or a shoe dangling off a foot. The rest of us don't want to see feet at all! The "bum" boys want to see her lying face down, and the "boob" boys want her on her back, or sitting against the wall. If she's not on a pervecam, the cam fans complain, and if she uses the pervecam, the rest of us moan about the lack of movement brought about by the pervecam!!! And the pervecammers can request different things at the same time...."feet please"....."God no, anything but feet again"....And the pervecammers can request different things from the telephone caller! Clearly a girl is going to disappoint up to 75%of her fans at any one time!

If we think one girl moves better than another, it is probably because she is doing what her callers request, and her callers are requesting what we want! I think Evelyn gets a lot of calls from people who just want to chat. (As clearly I was doing on this particular occasion - sorry fellow movement lovers!!!).

So, if we want something, I think we have to ask for it, on the phone or pervecam dialogue - our friend Rake does this successfully, as I have previously said. And rather than just moan, we can make our wishes for a daytime cameraman known to S 66. I have.
10-06-2017 12:45
Thread Closed