Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

danger_hump Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
mehh
21-08-2017 14:52
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(21-08-2017 14:52 )danger_hump Wrote:  mehh

Come on danger_hump, these are chat and discussion pages. Tell us how you feel and what you think. "mehh" isn't really chat and discussion is it? Please tell us why you think "mehh" and not perhaps "ppphhhhwooooaaar!".
22-08-2017 14:48
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

I think the quality of her cam after 10 needs to really improve. Every time she moves the camera goes blurry and takes forever to focus. Not sure whether its her camera or if its problems with the streams that s66 always seem to have after 10. Either way needs improving. Not happy paying £3 a minute to watch a blurry screen
22-08-2017 16:47
nottooold Offline

(22-08-2017 16:47 )jj33 Wrote:  I think the quality of her cam after 10 needs to really improve. Every time she moves the camera goes blurry and takes forever to focus. Not sure whether its her camera or if its problems with the streams that s66 always seem to have after 10. Either way needs improving. Not happy paying £3 a minute to watch a blurry screen

Frankly, I think that everything technical at Studio 66 needs to improve dramatically, and quickly. I don't know whether its the increased volume of users after 10 pm, but the system just can't cope. To get a blurry picture is not acceptable, but that was a huge improvement on last Friday when everything crashed, and Evelyn waited in the studio until 11.30 pm before accepting that there was no chance of her after hours show!

Sort this out Studio 66 before you lose all of your customers to other channels. It will take money, of course, but you must be losing thousands of pounds every time the system crashes, and viewers go elsewhere.
22-08-2017 20:49
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

I think what we need is a better balance, give the tv viewers a better show and not just rinse on pervcam and after shows, nothing stopping Evelyn being a bit naughtier after 9. She could change the outfits move sets, even just moving would be a start! I'm not buying all the ofcom bull it's not all to do with that, Evelyn is in it for the money plain and simple. Not blaming her it's her job and she does a good job of getting as much money as she can for as little effort as possible, good for her not so good for us. Simply put if she wanted to it could be a whole lot better, she's not coy or reluctant to show more on pervcam or webcam only difference is she gets more money for that.
23-08-2017 00:04
nottooold Offline

(23-08-2017 00:04 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  I think what we need is a better balance, give the tv viewers a better show and not just rinse on pervcam and after shows, nothing stopping Evelyn being a bit naughtier after 9. She could change the outfits move sets, even just moving would be a start! I'm not buying all the ofcom bull it's not all to do with that, Evelyn is in it for the money plain and simple. Not blaming her it's her job and she does a good job of getting as much money as she can for as little effort as possible, good for her not so good for us. Simply put if she wanted to it could be a whole lot better, she's not coy or reluctant to show more on pervcam or webcam only difference is she gets more money for that.
We need to understand the way Ofcom thinks and acts. I have seen an Ofcom ruling which was very critical of a girl behaving in a sexy manner at about 9.30 pm. As far as Ofcom is concerned the "watershed" is 10 pm and not 9 pm. That is why the night shows now start at 10 pm, and not 9 pm as they used to do a year or two ago.

Disappointed for sure is right that the girls can be a bit naughtier after 9 pm, but they cannot be overtly sexy. The difference between what is allowed in the daytime, and what is allowed after 9 pm is unfortunately less than we would like! Sadly, Evelyn and the other girls cannot do very much more between 9 pm and 10 pm
23-08-2017 07:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(23-08-2017 07:30 )nottooold Wrote:  ...I have seen an Ofcom ruling which was very critical of a girl behaving in a sexy manner at about 9.30 pm...

Can we get a link to what you're refering to here please?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-08-2017 18:09
nottooold Offline

(23-08-2017 18:09 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 07:30 )nottooold Wrote:  ...I have seen an Ofcom ruling which was very critical of a girl behaving in a sexy manner at about 9.30 pm...

Can we get a link to what you're refering to here please?

Sorry, it was a couple of years ago, and I cannot possibly remember the number of the specific Ofcom bulletin because there are well over three hundred of them! However, an idea of how Ofcom thinks and reports can be checked easily ...google "Studio 66 Tv Ofcom" and you should get a sample bulletin.

One of the main problems the babechannels face is that Ofcom do not accept that they are ordinary tv channels. Because they seek to obtain business (ie phone calls etc) they are classed as an advertising channel, and the rules seem to be tougher because of this - hence the 10 pm watershed not 9pm.

The sad and nearly unacceptable truth is that it is easy for the daytime girls to be deemed overtly sexual. Any breach can result in a heavy fine or a loss of the licence to broadcast.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2017 21:39 by nottooold.)
23-08-2017 20:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yes. I am familiar with a lot of the rhetoric Ofcom spout on the shows and how taxing staying within their rules must be at times. I understand all that but I was trying to see what you had seen as regards the 9pm to 10pm slot.

Nothing that I have read states that Ofcom specify 10pm as the Babeshow's own "watershed". Their own Guidance notes for the channels confirms the standard 9pm. They merely state that 10pm is the time when breasts can be exposed and that the transition after the (9pm) watershed must be "gradual and progressive" towards slightly stronger material whilst still not being overtly sexual. (You are right to read the bulletin notes for help though - Ofcom have always said that they expect the operators to keep up with the precidents set in such adjudications.)

The shows have long played safe on this immediately post watershed point (even regular programmes get caught out on it - leading to the ridiculous notion recently that the watershed is actually 9:07pm!) but it was only a 3 or 4 years back that 66 had night girls starting at 9.30pm. They would tease visually whilst doing adult chat until boobs out at 10pm.

Now, as I say, Ofcom's interpretation of their own rules changes with the wind. In sddtion there has been a regime change at Ofcom in the period that you mentioned... and so it is difficult for us to be certain of things in this area but, regardless, you have to admit that on some level commercial considerations impact on what goes on 9.30 to 10pm these days. IMO, the channels have simply judged it not worthy of getting any 'hotter' during that period any more - at a time when boobs, the overtly sexual are still forbidden, and there is much to be 'saved' for the big paying customer in half an hour or so in any case.

The fact that formalised tease session has moved into the night time hours proper would seem to indicate that there is just more money in sticking to strictly 'cheeky' daytime form as late as possible. Without a major change in policy, any one babe on just prior to 10pm is simply not going to break that mould to any great extent.

On this one Ofcom has become at best a little moot and at worst an excuse I feel.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 21:12 by ShandyHand.)
23-08-2017 22:50
nottooold Offline

I am in broad agreement with you ShandyHand. As far as I can recollect the report I read made it clear that the watershed proper was 10pm - no boobs before then, and between 9 pm and 10 pm the transition towards being sexier should be very gradual. I do recall that a girl stroking her body at about 9.30 pm was strongly criticised. As I didn't see the actual show I cannot comment on how sexy it might have seemed to me.

The changing of the time of the start of the night shows etc started from this report, I believe. I am also aware that Ofcom have criticised sexy behaviour etc in the daytime shows recently, and have made comments about pervecam activities, resulting in the proposal that when a pervecam is in use it should be out of sight.

There is evidence suggesting that the station is afraid of causing further problems with Ofcom, and that different managers have slightly different ideas as to what is OK. Some days the girls dress more revealingly than others, and some days boobs are more evident, and some days bums are more openly revealed. I would say that the station is being very cautious about Ofcom generally after several warnings, and whether it is too cautious is a matter of personal opinion. None of us viewers have seen the detailed contents of any warning letters, so I will not pass a personal opinion on this. I will say that I believe it is a genuine problem for the station.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2017 23:46 by nottooold.)
23-08-2017 23:44
Thread Closed