Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(31-08-2017 19:53 )stueyboy Wrote:  About the earlier comments regarding Evelyn really showing a lot more of her arse than normal several days ago - don't you think it's possible when Evelyn first went on the mic she might have been getting the producer to take her off the TV screen, but keep her on the webcam screen - that way she could show off a lot more without Ofcom knowing?

On that occasion Evelyn was showing much more than normal and Std66 could have been in a bit of trouble if someone had complained to Ofcom.

I don't know about this occasion, but she does give bonus "naughtier" moments when she knows she is off tv for a few seconds.
31-08-2017 21:51
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

All the girls on Daytime Studio66 seem to push the boundaries at times

(31-08-2017 19:53 )stueyboy Wrote:  About the earlier comments regarding Evelyn really showing a lot more of her arse than normal several days ago - don't you think it's possible when Evelyn first went on the mic she might have been getting the producer to take her off the TV screen, but keep her on the webcam screen - that way she could show off a lot more without Ofcom knowing?

On that occasion Evelyn was showing much more than normal and Std66 could have been in a bit of trouble if someone had complained to Ofcom.
31-08-2017 23:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd agree with that if you'd put it more in the past tense. One aspect where nottooold's perspective is spot on in my view is that (over the last couple of years or so in fact) the operators and 66 specifically have taken Ofcom's stipulations about being particularly careful when children may be watching very much to heart. The visuals in the proper daytime hours have again be toned down for the duration of the school holidays.

What it all comes down to is that any 'boundary pushing' is extremely selective and often targeted nowadays. There are only odd occassions when a need is felt to do so and it is acted on. These seem to becoming less and less as time goes on.

One reason why Ofcom may tolerate pervecam is that it weakens this need on TV.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 14:56 by ShandyHand.)
01-09-2017 14:56
nottooold Offline

(01-09-2017 14:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  What it all comes down to is that any 'boundary pushing' is extremely selective and often targeted nowadays. There are only odd occassions when a need is felt to do so and it is acted on. These seem to becoming less and less as time goes on.

One reason why Ofcom may tolerate pervecam is that it weakens this need on TV.

Very good - I admit that I hadn't thought of that! Ofcom may feel that pervecam gives the girls and the viewers a chance of daytime naughtiness in a way that shouldn't be visible to children, and therefore can remove the desire for too much revealing on the television screen. Very interesting thought!

Unfortunately it does create the new problem of television viewers being able to see or work out what the girls are doing for pervecam viewers....stroking, lowering of panties etc. If the pervecam is visible the viewer is more likely to realise what the girl is doing, but if it is out of sight it is less obvious that it is in use...the girl is just scratching an itchy bum perhaps...It all makes sense....in an Ofcom sort of way!
01-09-2017 16:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ I believe that for the very reasons you elucidate, Ofcom issued a dictat that pervert cameras must not be visible to the TV audience.

The dreaded summer holidays are all but over, so lets hope that the Studio relaxes a little with the boundary pushing. Indeed, conversely when all the kids are at school 0900-1600 is in fact the 'safest' time to push, no one is at home to be corrupted by a piece of panty! Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 16:43 by Rake.)
01-09-2017 16:43
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Elucidate - hark at thee

Wasn't Evelyn (among others) blamed for when bangbabes went under due to her raunchy shows? I think I remember reading that somewhere (could be wrong). She checks she isn't showing anything more times then teejay brushes her hair. Always pulling her top up when not needed etc.
01-09-2017 20:45
nottooold Offline

(01-09-2017 20:45 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Elucidate - hark at thee

Wasn't Evelyn (among others) blamed for when bangbabes went under due to her raunchy shows? I think I remember reading that somewhere (could be wrong). She checks she isn't showing anything more times then teejay brushes her hair. Always pulling her top up when not needed etc.

If I remember correctly, all of the daytime girls were very raunchy in the early days of Bangbabes/Early Bird/The Pad in 2010 - it seemed to be expected of them. I also think that Ofcom didn't get involved at first which made it very popular. Then Ofcom did get involved and the company went out of business quite quickly in early 2011!

But surely no-one does anything more often than Teejay touches up her hair!
01-09-2017 21:18
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(01-09-2017 20:45 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Elucidate - hark at thee

She checks she isn't showing anything more times then teejay brushes her hair. Always pulling her top up when not needed etc.

I have encouraged her to be less vigilant and more careless about both her décolletage and hemline.
01-09-2017 21:28
nottooold Offline

(01-09-2017 20:45 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  She checks she isn't showing anything more times then teejay brushes her hair. Always pulling her top up when not needed etc.

I think that Evelyn is very professionally walking a tightrope....she is always trying to dress attractively and behave sexily for the viewers, and at the same time making sure that she doesn't get Studio 66 into trouble with Ofcom. It can't be easy!
03-09-2017 13:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You see this is where we disagree. Yes Ofcom impose limitations; and all the babes have to abide by them. All the babes have to deal with the multiple producers and their various interpretations of the rules. They cope with this differently on different days, yes. But...

Some babes just consistently manage to let the hem ride more, let the cleavage maximise further, let the under or side boob peak out more than others do. Evelyn plants herself firmly in the trailing pack in this regard. It can't massaged away from her responsibility. It is her and only her consistently tugging at her clothes (when they is little actual need to do so) - more than a fair few other 66 day babes.

This topic began because Evelyn apparently indicated that she was willing to be a little more adventurous with her content on the regular stream (TV or not). It was a positive move to be applauded when virtually no other babe was showing willing to do anything different. That doesn't mean to say that she isn't lagging behind many day babes on 66 in such things still.

I'm not saying she has got to show more (she quite obviously plays these things a certain way for her general kind of caller), although I'd obviously love it if she did Wink, but trying to make out these little specifics are not her choice is not based in reality IMO.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 15:51 by ShandyHand.)
03-09-2017 15:42
Thread Closed