Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I think Evelyn is certainly quite a lot more conservative than she needs be on the broadcast feed.

The question is whether that is:

1. part of her 'act', to appear coquettish, demure and innocent
2. simply her not wanting to upset the producers/Ofcom; or
3. perhaps fearing non-statutory 3rd parties who might be watching her
4. a combination of some or all the above

Given her historical raunchy shows on now-defunct channels we know she is capable of pushing a lot further if she wishes.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 16:07 by Rake.)
03-09-2017 16:04
Find all posts by this user
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Or it could be she doesn't want to or need to. She is still one of if not the most popular girls on the channels. It's just a shame really that her shows in the past were some of the best ever to her now laying on that bed all the time giving occasional glimpses of her fantastic arse.
03-09-2017 16:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(03-09-2017 16:27 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Or it could be she doesn't want to or need to. She is still one of if not the most popular girls on the channels...

^ Implied in Rake's first option I think. For a babe like Evelyn "want" and "need" are intrisically linked in with the type of audience they cultivate and how skilled they are at it. In Evelyn's case the former seemed to change for her after the debacle of bangbabes' end; the lack of "need" was dependent on her continued success at the different approach - now less so given her obvious excellence at exploiting the cams' market. The continuation of that would now appear to be of at least equal importance.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-09-2017 18:24
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

There is still no doubt in my mind that Evelyn is trying to dress and behave sexily while taking care not to get the station into difficulties. She has been warned to be more careful a few times by the producers. The fact that one or two other girls, not many, do rather more, is a point of interpretation by each individual girl and producer on the day.

We all know that Evelyn has been taken off screen many times by the producers for showing too much bum, so it is hardly a surprise that she is getting more careful.

I have this weird idea that other girls can show their bums and the producers not really notice, but Evelyn's bum is so specially sexy that they immediately notice it, panic, and take it off screen. I can't be right....or can I????
03-09-2017 22:00
ShandyHand Offline

^ Or she has asked them to be vigilant on her behalf, where other babes are not at all bothered? Wink

I'd say Fernanda, Stacey, Mikki W, , Cara B, Abbey and Lara all show more ass than Evelyn on average. Cleavage there are even more names.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-09-2017 22:15
nottooold Offline

(03-09-2017 22:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Or she has asked them to be vigilant on her behalf, where other babes are not at all bothered? Wink

I'd say Fernanda, Stacey, Mikki W, , Cara B, Abbey and Lara all show more ass than Evelyn on average. Cleavage there are even more names.

Sorry ShandyHand, but the idea that she has asked them to be vigilant on her behalf is silly. We were recently pointing out that as soon as the producer gave her the chance to show her bum she made a thorough job of it!!!!

You are right that other girls are allowed to show more bum without being taken off screen - that was exactly the point I was making.
03-09-2017 23:07
ShandyHand Offline

^ All I'm saying is let's get these things in their proper proportions. That one instance was well after 9pm and may well, it now appears, have not been for TV to boot. My suggestion is no sillier than Eve's ass being thought of as some how extra special! Huh It was said in the same slightly frivolous manner as I hope yours was.

The question remains: Why would Evelyn be considered in need of extra protection from the man with the button as you have it? If that's your supposition there has to be a better answer to it than that. Would it be more to your liking if I said maybe she likes things done in a proper manner and sees a need for babes sticking to the rules?

04-09-2017 00:48
nottooold Offline

(04-09-2017 00:48 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ All I'm saying is let's get these things in their proper proportions. That one instance was well after 9pm and may well, it now appears, have not been for TV to boot. My suggestion is no sillier than Eve's ass being thought of as some how extra special! Huh It was said in the same slightly frivolous manner as I hope yours was.

The question remains: Why would Evelyn be considered in need of extra protection from the man with the button as you have it? If that's your supposition there has to be a better answer to it than that. Would it be more to your liking if I said maybe she likes things done in a proper manner and sees a need for babes sticking to the rules?

We seem to be agreed that Studio 66 allow other girls to show their bums, but that Evelyn is much more likely to be taken off screen if she does. I pointed out that we had recently noticed that when given a chance ie when not on tv but still on line, Evelyn revealed all quite deliberately. I believe that she did this because her fans wanted it, and because she was fed up of being taken off screen when a relatively small amount of her bum became visible. I can't believe that she has asked the producer to take her off screen when she shows a bit of bum - she seems to be irritated when it happens.

I never suggested that she needed or wanted "protection". As other girls seem to show their bums without being taken off screen, I wondered whether it might just be possible that the producers were more aware of her bum than those of some other girls. It seems unlikely perhaps but I really can't think why they behave differently for her. I am quite sure it isn't her choice.

And incidentally, if you read the comments on these pages, and on the Studio 66 general and pervecam dialogues you will notice that rather a lot of viewers, unlike yourself, think her bum is very special! Perhaps, just perhaps, the producers do too!

OK, it doesn't seem very likely, but I can't think of a better reason. I am quite sure the producers don't take her off screen because she wants them to do so, or to "protect" her, so why.......?
04-09-2017 07:48
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I wish they would reduce the lighting glare that destroys detail visible in her top and face. I wonder if that is deliberate on the part of the producers to safeguard the precious "compliance"? It may not be so and in fact an innocent artefact because she lies diagonally, or almost longitudinally into the light path, hence her face and chest is nearer the lights and lower half in more natural and sensible light levels? If so then adjusting the lightning position (or Evelyn's position) so that the lighting is even across the length of her incredible body would do the trick.

Bless her, Evelyn has to create shadow in order to show her pokies when we ask her to. She obliges but it would be easier for her, sexier for the callers if she could showcase herself in glorious detail rather than battle glare.
04-09-2017 08:33
nottooold Offline

Yes, we can't help repeating the problem of the glare from the lighting - it's a permanent irritation. I believe that it might just be that the lighting rig is a standard item intended for open studios, and it's just too powerful for the relatively small room that Evelyn uses. I also think the glare might be magnified a bit because the bedding and walls are always white or very light colours which seem to reflect the light.

Possibly a trial with darker colours on the walls and darker bedding might help. Or possibly they could move the lighting rig a bit further back from the set. I certainly agree that they need to try something. Could they just remove a few light bulbs from the stack of them on the rig?

And yes, Evelyn has to create a little shadow with her arm - usually at our friend Rake's request - so that we can see her pokies which are there, but hidden by the glare from the lights.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 09:04 by nottooold.)
04-09-2017 09:02
Thread Closed