Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

cdill Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
So hot, her ass is fantastic!
05-09-2017 22:44
Find all posts by this user
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

RE: Evelyn - Caps & Vids
(05-09-2017 22:44 )cdill Wrote:  So hot, her ass is fantastic!

bladewave
if only we could see it!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
05-09-2017 23:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
"Protection" suited your scenario. I doesn't have to originate with the babe. Of course I never meant to suggest that Evelyn hasn't got a mighty fine rear! (I wouldn't be here arguing over it otherwise would I? Wink ) If her ass were a painting it would be in the Tate! Wink ... But if you've been convinced that Evelyn is trying her best to thwart the logo man then I will conceed the point. Smile

We must look elsewhere for why she is being singled out for stricter treatment though I feel. Perhaps Rake's "1" might also apply to the producer's idea of what Evelyn should be about on days? Or she is not given the leeway others are simply because she is not part of some clique at 66..?

In any case I agree that we have probably done this topic to death by now. It is never my intention to be argumentative on here. I just feel some of what's ascribed to them occassionally romanticises the girls and their motivations.

Rake is right to try are broaden this out... Evelyn's lightening is a perennial issue now. It is often the harshest seen on 66. Last week you couldn't make out where her hair ended and her pillows began! I wonder if Evelyn realises quite how poor it looks sometimes.

I have seen the lighting deliberately worsened part way into her session in that room, so I don't see it as being a logistical or technical issue. If Evelyn is actively having to circumvent this too, as you've both said, then that only really leaves Rake's over officious compliance as the cause doesn't it?

I hope these things are something that are confined to a single producer's over officiousness and that they can be got around more often in the future at some point as a result.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 09:43 by ShandyHand.)
06-09-2017 07:16
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

1. On the question of Evelyn being taken off screen, she has told me on the phone that different producers have different levels of tolerance - I don't think she was taken off screen once yesterday, and even showed a bit of areola at one time.

2. As far as the lighting is concerned, it is dreadful, and everyone agrees. It's almost as much of a problem as the system crashing at 10 pm so often - again last night. It must cost Studio 66 a fortune! They must be aware of our complaints, but they don't seem to do anything.

There is a permanent opportunity to put info on the on-line dialogue page, but they hardly ever do so. In the total absence of any knowledge of what is happening people leave the channel. If they had info they might not switch off. Last night, our friend Rake said goodnight to everyone because Evelyn disappeared 30 mins previously, but little did he know....she was back on screen within 5 minutes. An on screen note would hold viewers attention.
06-09-2017 09:19
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

I really don't understand what any of the recent complaints are for here.

Evelyn does show off her bum quite regularly. She probably shows it off more than any other girl on s66 and shows off more of it. So I don't think the producers treat her differently neither does she get her own special rules for showing off some ass.

If your expecting her to pull up her skirt and keep her ass and thong out for long periods of time then you need to take your complaints up with ofcom. They are the ones preventing it (hence why they have to take her off the tv at times)

As for the lighting.. I've never once watched the show and thought to myself that the lighting needs changing. The lighting can't be that bad when you could still make out her tan lines on the top of her boobs.

The one complaint I do agree with is the after 10 problem. It's ridiculous. Near enough every night they have problems with the streams and nothing seems to be done about it. And I agree there should be someone from the studio informing us of what is going... It doesn't take much to type a message into the chat to inform us.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 10:25 by jj33.)
06-09-2017 10:19
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-09-2017 09:19 )nottooold Wrote:  1. On the question of Evelyn being taken off screen, she has told me on the phone that different producers have different levels of tolerance - I don't think she was taken off screen once yesterday, and even showed a bit of areola at one time.

Wasn't that hint of areola fantastic?

I'd like to see Evelyn progress to doing that a little more, judiciously of course so as not to upset compliance, but as a climax to a call or a cam interaction.
06-09-2017 10:27
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-09-2017 10:19 )jj33 Wrote:  I really don't understand what any of the recent complaints are for here.

Evelyn does show off her bum quite regularly. She probably shows it off more than any other girl on s66 and shows off more of it. So I don't think the producers treat her differently neither does she get her own special rules for showing off some ass.

If your expecting her to pull up her skirt and keep her ass and thong out for long periods of time then you need to take your complaints up with ofcom. They are the ones preventing it (hence why they have to take her off the tv at times)

As for the lighting.. I've never once watched the show and thought to myself that the lighting needs changing. The lighting can't be that bad when you could still make out her tan lines on the top of her boobs.

The one complaint I do agree with is the after 10 problem. It's ridiculous. Near enough every night they have problems with the streams and nothing seems to be done about it. And I agree there should be someone from the studio informing us of what is going... It doesn't take much to type a message into the chat to inform us.

I don't think anyone is slagging off Evelyn, jj. We all love her and are mesmerised by her too much to do that!

It is, rather, a legitimate discussion about some of the percieved shortcomings of the regulatory climate and the 66 production and sets.

66 get a lot right, lets be clear on that. The roster is phenomenal quality for days. They have palpably more respect for the punter than some of the competition. They invest in sets. They don't pull the sort of stunts with curtains etc that another channel does.

If they can sort out the server/bandwidth issues at peak traffic times, and raise the lighting game, then they will be unassailable.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 10:36 by Rake.)
06-09-2017 10:34
nottooold Offline

Rake observed....

Wasn't that hint of areola fantastic?

I'd like to see Evelyn progress to doing that a little more, judiciously of course so as not to upset compliance, but as a climax to a call or a cam interaction.

Sorry Rake, I spoke to Evelyn, and it was an accidental reveal! Probably the producer was having a cuppa at the time...or watching her bum. Although the final decision of what is shown on tv is made by the producer, Evelyn would never deliberately do anything that would cause problems for S. 66. She likes to explore the boundaries, but never wishes to cross them.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 14:20 by nottooold.)
06-09-2017 14:19
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(01-09-2017 16:43 )Rake Wrote:  ^ I believe that for the very reasons you elucidate, Ofcom issued a dictat that pervert cameras must not be visible to the TV audience.

I would say that Anastasia Harris completely demolished that theory yesterday, as she couldn't possibly have had the pervcam in a position of greater prominence. It's also been highly visible with some of the other girls in recent days, such as Zoe Taylor on Saturday and Thai and Evelyn since then. The same can be said of girls on Babestation Daytime too. At the weekend Beth could hardly have placed the pervam in a more blatantly obvious position.
06-09-2017 15:05
nottooold Offline

(01-09-2017 16:43 )Rake Wrote:  ^ I believe that for the very reasons you elucidate, Ofcom issued a dictat that pervert cameras must not be visible to the TV audience.

admiral decker observed -

I would say that Anastasia Harris completely demolished that theory yesterday, as she couldn't possibly have had the pervcam in a position of greater prominence. It's also been highly visible with some of the other girls in recent days, such as Zoe Taylor on Saturday and Thai and Evelyn since then. The same can be said of girls on Babestation Daytime too. At the weekend Beth could hardly have placed the pervam in a more blatantly obvious position.

Yes... interesting.... Like Rake I heard that Ofcom had required the pervecam to be out of sight - and to be fair it very often is hidden - but it is also quite clear that this request is frequently ignored! Maybe it was a proposal and not a requirement, or perhaps Ofcom changed their minds, or possibly sometimes people forget... A very valid observation nevertheless...what is the truth, I wonder?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 15:44 by nottooold.)
06-09-2017 15:41
Thread Closed