Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2017 15:05 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 16:43 )Rake Wrote:  ^ I believe that for the very reasons you elucidate, Ofcom issued a dictat that pervert cameras must not be visible to the TV audience.

I would say that Anastasia Harris completely demolished that theory yesterday, as she couldn't possibly have had the pervcam in a position of greater prominence. It's also been highly visible with some of the other girls in recent days, such as Zoe Taylor on Saturday and Thai and Evelyn since then. The same can be said of girls on Babestation Daytime too. At the weekend Beth could hardly have placed the pervam in a more blatantly obvious position.

Was that on tv or webstream? On the stream I don't think they care or it doesn't apply. Seen vicky narni with her hand down her nix loads of times rubbing herself off. Covered up on tv with ads.
06-09-2017 16:03
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Anybody got any recordings of her lately in hot pants?
06-09-2017 16:21
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-09-2017 16:03 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Was that on tv or webstream?

It was on TV. The broadcasting rules don't apply to webstreams.
06-09-2017 16:34
beresv Offline
Reloaded

(06-09-2017 10:19 )jj33 Wrote:  Evelyn does show off her bum quite regularly. She probably shows it off more than any other girl on s66 and shows off more of it.
Nope. almost all of the girls for their time on the channel, already showed much more than Evelyn. If she started shows a bit better it recently, it does not mean more

special tease hours not out yet
06-09-2017 16:47
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

(06-09-2017 16:47 )beresv Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 10:19 )jj33 Wrote:  Evelyn does show off her bum quite regularly. She probably shows it off more than any other girl on s66 and shows off more of it.
Nope. almost all of the girls for their time on the channel, already showed much more than Evelyn. If she started shows a bit better it recently, it does not mean more

special tease hours not out yet

I'm not talking about the past. If you watch her current shows now she is constantly turning onto her front to show a caller her ass. Which makes her show off her ass 'more' than any of the other girls at present times.
06-09-2017 17:55
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn or Fernanda for best bum showing?!
06-09-2017 18:08
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-09-2017 15:41 )nottooold Wrote:  Maybe it was a proposal and not a requirement, or perhaps Ofcom changed their minds, or possibly sometimes people forget...

Thank you for your comments, nottooold, but I think it's unlikely that an Ofcom dictat would just get forgotten. Babestation Daytime for example are sticklers for Ofcom rules and interpret them very strictly, seemingly with a safety first approach. I don't see how they would have allowed Beth to go for hours with the pervcam on display if it were not allowed, as was the case at the weekend. Hannah Claydon since then has also had the pervcam on very prominent display and girls like her who have been on the channels for years would know very well the importance of following the rules, even in the unlikely event that the producer had for some reason forgotten them.
06-09-2017 18:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-09-2017 18:33 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 15:41 )nottooold Wrote:  Maybe it was a proposal and not a requirement, or perhaps Ofcom changed their minds, or possibly sometimes people forget...

Thank you for your comments, nottooold, but I think it's unlikely that an Ofcom dictat would just get forgotten. Babestation Daytime for example are sticklers for Ofcom rules and interpret them very strictly, seemingly with a safety first approach. I don't see how they would have allowed Beth to go for hours with the pervcam on display if it were not allowed, as was the case at the weekend. Hannah Claydon since then has also had the pervcam on very prominent display and girls like her who have been on the channels for years would know very well the importance of following the rules, even in the unlikely event that the producer had for some reason forgotten them.

Well, it must be an urban myth then.
06-09-2017 19:14
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(06-09-2017 18:33 )admiral decker Wrote:  

As I said, maybe it was a proposal and not a requirement. Ofcom do frequently give guidance. It is a fact that the girls talked about it a month or so ago, just as it is a fact that it isn't followed.
06-09-2017 20:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Why not address the point at which the conversation has arrived instead of repeating the same thing like an irate parent slapping an errant child?

This is not a "theory"; but, as you say, it is not a fact either evidently. What it is, is received information from more than one babe (as far as I can tell) who have informed different users over quite a period of months now with much the same story.

Guys come on here and relate that information in good faith. Now instead of trying to rubbish people why don't you consider how it might be that what they have been told doesn't always match up to what we see onscreen?

It would be quite naive to think that Ofcom only communicate with the operators in the documents that we see copied online surely. Perhaps this is in some form one of those nebulous pieces of "advice" from Ofcom that we only hear about but can't access? We have no way knowing whether these things are sometimes verbal in nature but presumably they are mostly written instructions. If both, are they both treated as carrying the same weight? Is there sometimes advice that's not totally binding? If so when does such advice become formulated into a binding instruction (if it's going to be). Do Ofcom change their mind on such things ever? All these things might lead to confusion and what everyone is seeing and hearing.

Yet again we have the appearance here of something that some babes (and producers maybe) take seriously and others don't or are unaware of even. Why might that be? Or it may just look that way. Are some babes using this as an (made up or not) excuse not to do things?

We can't just ignore what guys are being told that's for sure.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-09-2017 21:23
Thread Closed