Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2017 21:03 )admiral decker Wrote:  I suppose that similar snaps could easily be taken every day.

They certainly couldn't for a period of some months until only recently, coincident with the reports circulating that Ofcom had informed the channels that the pervert camera itself should not be visible to TV viewers (the leads being fine of course). There was an explanation given that visible pervert cameras were, in effect, an on screen advertisement for a web based service. So Ofcom sought to obscure them. Maybe that view has been abandoned or relaxed? Certainly it seemed based on tenuous logic and legality that I doubt any judge would buy. Like Shandyhand, I find your disagreeable, condescending tone rather curious and unnecessary. Not for the first time I might add.
06-09-2017 21:38
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

The simple facts seem to be -
1. Several of the girls told several callers that Ofcom had expressed some criticism of the pervecam being visible on tv.
2. The exact nature of the Ofcom statement - requirement or guidance - is not known to us.
3. We are not and cannot be party to all of the exchange of information written and oral that regularly passes between Ofcom and the babechannels.
4. The girls, or most of them, used to be pretty careful about the position of the pervecam for some time.
5. Several of the girls don't seem to care about the cam being visible any more, and neither do some producers.

I don't know any more than anyone else, but the above suggests very strongly to me that Ofcom said something some time ago which was then thought of as quite important, but which is not now regarded as such. The end!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 22:24 by nottooold.)
06-09-2017 22:21
danger_hump Offline
Junior Poster

mehh
07-09-2017 14:06
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-09-2017 22:21 )nottooold Wrote:  The simple facts seem to be -
1. Several of the girls told several callers that Ofcom had expressed some criticism of the pervecam being visible on tv.
2. The exact nature of the Ofcom statement - requirement or guidance - is not known to us.
3. We are not and cannot be party to all of the exchange of information written and oral that regularly passes between Ofcom and the babechannels.
4. The girls, or most of them, used to be pretty careful about the position of the pervecam for some time.
5. Several of the girls don't seem to care about the cam being visible any more, and neither do some producers.

I don't know any more than anyone else, but the above suggests very strongly to me that Ofcom said something some time ago which was then thought of as quite important, but which is not now regarded as such. The end!

Thank you for the summary of your position, nottooold, but I must disagree with your reasoning. For example, even if we accepted your #1 as a fact it would not justify your #2 as we have no way of knowing how accurate statements made by the girls actually are. They may understand and transmit information accurately or they may not. They may be sure of what they say or they may not.

I have come up with a summary of my own, consisting of 5 points like yours above, which I put forward to you as a more likely scenario.

1. Studio 66 have had a policy since pervcam was first used to hide it during the daytime. You can see this in forum caps, where the cam is visible much less often than you see in the caps from night shows.
2. This policy has never been applied that strictly, so it is not difficult to find daytime caps with pervcam visible, but it is a policy nonetheless.
3. How evenly and consistently the policy is applied depends on each of the girls and each of the producers. Judging from forum caps, one girl at least seems never to have followed the rule.
4. Studio 66’s policy to largely hide the pervcam during daytime shows is not based on any Ofcom dictat, requirement or guidance. If it were it would not have been applied from the outset in such an uneven manner.
5. The suggestion that something has changed recently is contrary to the available evidence, which tells us that Studio 66 have always had a policy of hiding pervcam during the daytime and that this is still their policy today. Likewise, there have always been moments when the policy has not been followed and this continues to be the case today.

It’s worth repeating an earlier observation I made, that any Ofcom rules or guidance would apply equally to Babestation. As Babestation Daytime is a stickler for keeping Ofcom happy, but has never had a problem with the pervcam being visible, it is further evidence that any pervcam rules or guidance simply does not exist.
10-09-2017 12:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Thank you for finally coming to the show with your stance. What was wrong with doing this a week ago and before the chastising? Rolleyes

Anyhow, because of what has always been the case at BS, you are probably correct on this one, but you can hardly blame guys for using the Ofcom word when they hear it from babes. 66 seem to have had a long standing case of chinese whispers on this one as I said back when the subject first raised its head. It has fostered some little doubt by the looks - not only on here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-09-2017 13:42
nottooold Offline

Admiral Decker has explained in detail his viewpoint that Studio 66 have had a policy of concealing the pervecam in the daytime, and that Ofcom is not involved in any way with this action. An interesting view.

I must be stupid today, but I cannot even start to imagine why Studio 66, who want customers to watch their pervecam, should try to conceal the fact that they are using it!
I would have thought they would want all potential users to see what was available to them! What is the advantage of concealing something that you are trying to sell?
10-09-2017 17:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I think Mr.D in his own special way is trying to tell us that once again 66 are being overly-cautious and maybe even attempting to convince Ofcom what good little boys they are by doing so. A mostly cosmetic policy, the act of hiding the cam and the still apparent wire makes it visible enough, put there to tell Ofcom that it's in place.

This is where we came in.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-09-2017 19:43
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Wouldn't it be easier for the producer's to just let Evelyn pervert cam from home.Or do they just want her in the studio so that they can perv on her?lol

I dont use the pervert cam personally ,but I think it would be way easier on the lovely woman to cam from home instead of going into a studio to do it.
She's more of a cam girl & and not a persenter.She takes real good care of her perv cam audience.

With being on a show like s66 daytime where there is a main camera for the loyal public and another camera behind her for a private separate audience, it can't be easy trying to please everyone.

I stopped calling in as much when the Prevert cam got introduced because when a babe is focusing on a private audience that are paying a high sum of cash to see up her skirt the focus on the main caller from the main camera tends to not get the better experience.

Surely s66 can make things easier on the babes&let them pervert cam from home, and advertise them in a little box under the girl that's actually presenting on the day.

Most of these girls have regular callers that give them lot's of money everyday to perv cam with her so doing it from home be way easier for them and also gives chance to put some new face's on screen or give a current girl some air time where they only focus on the main camera like it always was making things easier on them and making the caller feel like they are actually engaging with the babe instead of feeling left out by the secondary audience!
11-09-2017 12:56
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ in her 11 hour shift 1100-2200 her pervert camera is only on for a maximum of 1.5 hours in my experience, and I think that she still prioritises callers even when it is on.

Evelyn is very caller-orientated in the broadcast show.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 13:34 by Rake.)
11-09-2017 13:33
nottooold Offline

To finish the visible pervecam discussion (I hope), I have spoken to Evelyn on the phone today to obtain her views.

She believes totally that the directive (or advice or suggestion etc) to keep the pervecam out of sight came from Ofcom. She believes that she, the other girls, and Studio 66 want the cam to be visible because it is a sales feature - look we have the pervecam available!

She believes that the point at issue for Ofcom is that the Studio 66 licence does not permit them to advertise a private show and the sight of a camera is an advert for just such a private show. It should therefore not be visible. We get the same thing about ten pm when Evelyn cannot say on the mic. that she is doing a private show, she says she will be "somewhere else".

She believes that possibly BS has a slightly different licence, and assumes that the occasional sight of a pervecam with some S. 66 girls is a lapse by them or the producers, and should not happen.

It isn't a perfect solution which "tidies up all the loose ends", but it's as good as any I've heard. It's certainly better than the ridiculous idea that Studio 66, who clearly want to sell the pervecam's use, decided to hide it to please Ofcom.
11-09-2017 15:36
Thread Closed