Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(08-11-2017 00:18 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  eek
Wow Evelyn going for it on the Cam show tonight, way hotter than she used to do. Shame it's such a steep cost to watch it Sad
its down to having next to no customers. so shes having to work harder for the 1s she has. which is cool that shes willing to earn. but sad that shes pricing her show beyond what most of her fans are willing to pay.
she doesnt have any 1 willing to stay for more than a couple of mins at a time which is a far call from when she started.
some guys were staying 20 - 40 mins. now shes lucky if they stay 2.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 15:51 by HEX!T.)
09-11-2017 15:37
Find all posts by this user
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

(09-11-2017 15:20 )Rake Wrote:  Evelyn was scheduled for today I thought?

She was on schedule for today but now isn't scheduled until next Tuesday. If you can believe s66.
09-11-2017 16:35
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

(09-11-2017 15:37 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 00:18 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  eek
Wow Evelyn going for it on the Cam show tonight, way hotter than she used to do. Shame it's such a steep cost to watch it Sad
its down to having next to no customers. so shes having to work harder for the 1s she has. which is cool that shes willing to earn. but sad that shes pricing her show beyond what most of her fans are willing to pay.
she doesnt have any 1 willing to stay for more than a couple of mins at a time which is a far call from when she started.

Like I've said before in the "Evelyn's not as good as she was" debates, it's because she doesn't need to be due to the size of her fan Base. So if people stop phoning her up as much she might see alot more T & A and more energetic shows from her.Tongue
09-11-2017 16:40
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

on the pricing i have to admit that is non sense to give the same price per credit even when you buy 2000 for 200 pounds.. At least there should be a discount when purchasing more than a certain amount.

I'm not surprised reading that she is loosing clients on the perv cam. this sadly means that she will have to be hotter and hotter each time... or... she will stop at some point.

If that is true, s66 has to review the pricing model a bit... We cannot blame her, i think.
And the "not showing her face" cannot be such an issue. Wear a mask and that is it... a nice mask and you are safe. She is not even naturally blond (you can se she always have a dark colour where the hairs starts.. This way she could stop having the cam in her hand or acting as an acrobat to hide her face (and sometimes we still see..) and give some real nice hot show.
09-11-2017 18:39
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

HEX!T wrote -

Sorry guys, but this is rubbish! I fully understand criticism of the pricing, but not the viewing numbers.

Evelyn still has a very big audience for her shows. If anyone reads the pervecam dialogue he will see that there are numerous contributors, and many stay for quite a long time - some for the whole show! She has, I believe, a bigger audience than any other girl.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 21:11 by nottooold.)
09-11-2017 21:11
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

the whole show? this means up to 2 hours, almost 4000 credits and 400 pounds? Surprised i hope those people have a salary not below 5000/6000 pounds net..

with that money (450 euros) in Belgium and Holland a girl that (i tell by experience) is as hot and nice as Evelyn (Russian or Bulgarian) will stay with you way more than 2 hours... in person without a screen in between....
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 21:18 by tonkpils.)
09-11-2017 21:17
nottooold Offline

(09-11-2017 21:17 )tonkpils Wrote:  the whole show? this means up to 2 hours, almost 4000 credits and 400 pounds? Surprised i hope those people have a salary not below 5000/6000 pounds net..

with that money (450 euros) in Belgium and Holland a girl that (i tell by experience) is as hot and nice as Evelyn (Russian or Bulgarian) will stay with you way more than 2 hours... in person without a screen in between....

Yes, the whole show. Some - only one or two - were contributing dialogue throughout the show till the end on Tuesday. Many others contributed for quite long periods, thirty minutes or more. I'm quite sure that many watch without contributing any dialogue too.

I certainly agree that it is a lot of money! But they spend it!
09-11-2017 21:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh here we go. Big Grin he's on his steed riding to the rescue to defend any perceived slant on her glorious reputation.

8 customers... thats a huge audience indeed Bounce

jeez guy you do realise shes just a pretty girl getting her tits out to earn a buck.
fair play to her for trying but yeah she doesnt have the draw she first had when there were 30 or 40 guys in her chat when she first started.
and even then 30 or 40 guys is a tiny audience when you compare her room to any number of girls on my free cams.

and for reference just because there are guys in her chat doesnt mean there watching...
the guys i regularly chat to that use her cam may stay for the full show but only watch for maybe 10 mins of the entire thing.
the rest of the time there just in the chat waiting for some 1 to tell them she has finally got her tits out or her pants off or doing something they are willing to pay to see.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 23:16 by HEX!T.)
09-11-2017 22:56
nottooold Offline

(09-11-2017 22:56 )HEX!T Wrote:  oh here we go. Big Grin he's on his steed riding to the rescue to defend any perceived slant on her glorious reputation.

8 customers... thats a huge audience indeed Bounce

jeez guy you do realise shes just a pretty girl getting her tits out to earn a buck.
fair play to her for trying but yeah she doesnt have the draw she first had when there were 30 or 40 guys in her chat when she first started.
and even then 30 or 40 guys is a tiny audience when you compare her room to any number of girls on my free cams.

No, wrong again! Far more than 8 customers. I'm not "riding to the rescue" except possibly trying to rescue the truth.

HEX!T wrote "next to no customers" and then "she doesn't have any 1 willing to stay for more than a couple of minutes at a time".

I was simply saying that this is not true. You can make any comments you like, state any opinions you like about me or Evelyn, but when it comes to the hard facts, Evelyn's show on Tuesday was well attended, and very well received by her fans. And that is what these shows are for - the fans, and not the critics.
09-11-2017 23:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-11-2017 21:17 )tonkpils Wrote:  the whole show? this means up to 2 hours, almost 4000 credits and 400 pounds? Surprised i hope those people have a salary not below 5000/6000 pounds net..

5-6k net means your on the dole mate laugh
and you defiantly wouldnt have money to spare to spend on cams.
if you tried you would be going without food or heating thats for sure...

09-11-2017 23:19
Thread Closed