Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
The pillow was for compliance - she can't be seen to be fingering herself on the TV feed!

Evelyn made up for the callers' disappointment with the pillow with the fantastic tits-tease in the last 3/4 hour, and then got rid of the cam and pillow for a short but superb ass-show right at the end. You can't please all of the people all of the time - but this was as damn near it as it can get! All hail Evelyn! Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 07:43 by Rake.)
05-12-2017 07:41
Find all posts by this user
RoboC7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-12-2017 07:41 )Rake Wrote:  Evelyn made up for the callers' disappointment with the pillow with the fantastic tits-tease in the last 3/4 hour, and then got rid of the cam and pillow for a short but superb ass-show right at the end. You can't please all of the people all of the time - but this was as damn near it as it can get! All hail Evelyn! Wink

any video of this? Big Grin
06-12-2017 07:19
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

need her to go on cam this evening pre 10pm
12-12-2017 19:12
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

Why the fuck doesn't this girl just do a fucking tease show at least. Not on a bed but an office set. Then she can turn around, bend over the table and show her fucking arse. See how many calls she gets. What's so hard about that?
14-12-2017 19:29
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(14-12-2017 19:29 )camelot Wrote:  Why the fuck doesn't this girl just do a fucking tease show at least. Not on a bed but an office set. Then she can turn around, bend over the table and show her fucking arse. See how many calls she gets. What's so hard about that?

I don't think it will ever happen. On her working days, just after ten she starts a two hour pervecam show, and that brings in much more money for Studio 66 than a tv show would do.
14-12-2017 23:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Most definitely. But is it a really either or thing though? I mean I know there's a time constraint to fitting everything in if the operators remain convinced nothing at all overtly sexy can happen before 10pm. But the main thing is that everyone on the inside seems utterly convinced that 'showing' much of anything on TV will have an adverse effect on cam revenues. (Is it everyone? I've not a clue if that really includes Evelyn or she just feels it's best to go along.)

I thought TV was there to advertise these women's abilities? Intuitively there should be a case that if Evelyn did a proper increasing newly outfitted tease from say 9.15 onwards (with her break before this) this would not only increase her callers and listeners for the last 45 minutes but would also convince guys that she was really geared up for her After Hours session and drive business in that direction. (Remember, this is a babe that's had a fair bit of scepticism aimed at her, fairly or not, on this thread in the past - as regards what she's prepared to show on cam. She has some poor perceptions to alter still - although I'm not sure how much babes think that way.)

Unfortunately it looks as if there's some evidence the bosses are telling everyone of, that for babes like Evelyn, everything is best kept underwraps and the tease best developed while the guys are paying through the nose for it. Too much public footage of this sort is always a bad thing apparently.

And yet... they don't seem exactly averse to pushing the further use of camera two where they can atm. So perhaps everyone should consider supporting that financially where ever they see it and ensuring it takes off. Pervecam became impossible to ignore, perhaps this will be the same. That may just be a guy like camelot's best hope.

If he'll forgive me for using him as a hypothetical example: He may not spend even if Evelyn did as he asked, but he sure as hell isn't going to be spending whilst he feels the shows are not fulfilling his needs (for a decent price presumably). How many more camelots are there out there?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-12-2017 03:13
beresv Offline
Reloaded

(14-12-2017 19:29 )camelot Wrote:  Why the fuck doesn't this girl just do a fucking tease show at least. Not on a bed but an office set. Then she can turn around, bend over the table and show her fucking arse. See how many calls she gets. What's so hard about that?

she don't care about it she just lying there only for perve money so
15-12-2017 11:32
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

As far as I see,Evelyn has a build up of regular callers.
So today will be yet another energyless show with her laying there with no interest at all to attract new callers.
Entice us to call with a seductive smile or something.
15-12-2017 11:49
arthree Offline
Junior Poster

I do enjoy this stretched white top Evelyn's barely wearing, pokies and all. So hot.
15-12-2017 22:05
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Waiting Tongue
[Image: 00e.jpg]

Oh wait, maybe he was referring to call Evelyn while you watch the fucking logo in the stream 1 bladewave
[Image: 00e1.jpg]

Great work Gallerys66 Cool
15-12-2017 22:52
Thread Closed