Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
It really HAS to be reiterated - Evelyn continues to absolutely kill it with he shows. She seems to be more confident and relaxed nowadays. It does beg the question: what are the chances Evelyn will do a tease show or two, any time soon? I wonder if she could be convinced...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-02-2018 15:30
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Can't wait to get home and call the on fire Evelyn.

Omg from her last performance she makes me want to call all The time now.

The more sexy seductive performances like that the more money I spend.
09-02-2018 18:29
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Another cracking day from Evelyn so far
09-02-2018 18:50
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I've missed her all day was at work Is she enticing us with those perfect big Boob's
09-02-2018 19:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

see. this is more like it... eve does a show and now the guys are back on here espousing her virtues...
way better than a couple of months ago when there was next to no 1 in here and them that were had very little positive to say.

welcome back eve, we missed you...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-02-2018 19:50
zuffle1 Offline
Senior Poster

Is it just my dodgy eyes, or has the boob fairy granted her two wishes? E's been (literally) on the edge of popping out all day.

Either or - she looks drop-dead wow... Smile
09-02-2018 20:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Bubbled under again last night without erupting; there were somewhat less of the arresting visuals of the last two Tuesday's shows. I'm not convinced the dodgy producer has been totally banished. At least not from her Friday sessions. Nevertheless, she is now able to be truer to herself on fta once more.

At least Evelyn once more showed that she is willing to find and strike new poses which is always a bonus these days; something to be applauded and encouraged when so many day babes content themselves with a repertoire of around four positions. The dress was also a different and promising prospect (if not an entirely new one) but she never really got the impetus to work it properly by the looks. 

I say this because I believe Evelyn is very much the sort of babe who's visuals are beholden to her users. She quite patently lets them take the lead every time. She will not take her callers by the hand into a certain type of call. This is both to her credit and detriment at times.

As a result I think she struggles, more than a fair few babes might, with being attractive to such a wide variety of babeshow aficionados. Her look, lpersonability and style attracts the lot: Feet lovers, ineffectual lonely dudes, gfe experience types, horny fuckers who want to see her wicked side and probably every guy in between. All day babes must get a bit of this but Evelyn capitalises on it with her apparent genuineness. She convinces that she doesn't judge or have a preference in these things. As a consequence I think more guys see her as their type of babe.

Her lack of social media presence means there is no contradiction to this idea.

Unfortunately for those of us looking for move of the rejuvenated Evelyn, being a polymorphous draw and not the sort to dictate, ensures that her TV visuals are only going to be led by the outright horny once in a while. All this means that a much 'better' call can come around 2.05 in the afternoon than all those that came after 9pm. (Seriously, check it out if you have a recording of yesterday. Wink )

Bottom line: We can perhaps hope that Evelyn is in a slow transition atm. Hopefully more likeminded guys will see the potential in her going forward, because it looks for all the world, after 8 years on the shows, as if she's only just getting started.

Evelyn has more than shown herself able to accept all the demands of promoting the new internet led era of the shows. She is an example other babes should be following. More power to her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-02-2018 12:52
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

All very good point's up above.

Ya Evelyn should do more of the kind of shows we saw the last day with her Sexy white top showing off those amazing big perfect Boob's.

If she's able to do those kind of shows more often when she gets the chance, do it.

It's ultimately the shitty producer who doesn't let her put on a good show who makes her earn less money than those who do and understand.

Sex sells!
10-02-2018 16:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Also agree 100% with ShandyHand's analysis and points.
10-02-2018 19:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

well i read it and i agrree on some points but i find her day show dull to watch.
on the bed not doing much at all for an hour then rolling about like a sexy minx for 5 mins and then back to doing nothing.
but this aint her fault. its a day show so she cant do a lot.
so i aint blaming or casting aspersions for that.

1 thing i could like to see though is when 9pm roll around, for all the girls get a little more mobile and suggestive.
seeing the likes of eve standing, on all 4's or rithing about like she did in her bangbabes tease prime... i mean why not its gone 9pm and the more guys she can get watching before she goes on cam, should only work in her favor.

but yeah i do find it hard to watch eve during the day now as shes so limited by her choice of being in the bedset where shes more comfy and out of constant view of 1 of the staff she has an issue with (so ive heard).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 15:19 by HEX!T.)
11-02-2018 15:18
Thread Closed