Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
^ I've advocated a return to 9pm tease shows before on this thread.

For one it could alleviate what I would have thought should be an obvious concern with the current format. Atm, your typical punter gets all hyped up by Evelyn's actions on TV. He wants to do something about it and is all primed by the time she comes off at 9.45. He wants to cam with her to assuage his ardour. But she's not on.

So the guy sits there poised over his mouse or tablet, twiddling his, erm, thumbs. He flicks through the sites as he's waiting, hitting upon someone else that takes his fancy. Bang - some other babe gets what was originally intended for Evelyn. (His few quid I mean! Wink )... 

I find it decidedly odd that they let guys have the chance to stray away like they do. (There's a reason why, on regular TV, they squish end credits to one side to make room for promos and info captions these days. We are all so quick to surf with even a few seconds grace, that the TV companies make every effort to hold the viewer. Why should a wanker be seen as any different?!) 

Evelyn on her break at 8.40 to 9 and back for a TV tease, flowing directly into her After Show on the web... Surely that makes far more sense in terms of retaining guys?

But more than this, if 66 want to really stand out as doing things differently to the relentlessly unforgiving tactics of BS, I can think of no better way than reversing a little of the trend of the last 7 years - the chipping away at nighttime. A couple of days a week on the main channel or whatever: Make this sort of tease show a 9.15 start, if that's more Ofcom friendly, but it would be the best possible marker to saying they think there are other ways to profitability that promote a better balance between the fta and paywall models. (Heather would be another prime candidate for such a slot.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 18:00 by ShandyHand.)
12-02-2018 15:29
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Looking cracking today in her Heather-style zip-up (or should that be down ?) dress. Hopefully she'll be as relaxed as Heather was on Saturday about any potentioal slippage. I suspect - knowing Evelyn - she won't be though. But fingers crossed.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-02-2018 12:36
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(11-02-2018 15:18 )HEX!T Wrote:  .... shes so limited by her choice of being in the bedset where shes more comfy and out of constant view of 1 of the staff she has an issue with (so ive heard).

I've just got off the phone having spoken to Evelyn, and - she raised the subject - she said that she does not have any issue with any of the staff. She has clearly stated why she has chosen the little room for privacy and less noise etc.

So please, what have you heard, HEX!T, and from whom? Evelyn wants to know.
13-02-2018 15:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol like i would ever give up a source of info so you can go virtue signal to eve Rolleyes

bbbbbbbbbbbut im gonna... it was YOU!... your the 1 who told us she had an issue with a producer.
i never said what the issue was. so if you got on the phone and stirred shit up that aint on me.

but hey do me and the forum a favor... go to your user cp... type in my name and click ignore user...
that way you wont be upset by anything i type because you wont see it...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2018 16:13 by HEX!T.)
13-02-2018 16:00
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I don't understand any of this...I'm not upset by what you write....I don't think I've stirred up anything, I just asked you what Evelyn asked me. Nothing more, nothing less.

As for your point about a producer, that has nothing to do with her being in a separate room. She can't avoid a producer by being in a different room, and the apparent irritation of a producer seeming to be difficult with her is actually happening now, not when she was in the main studio.
13-02-2018 17:01
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Just a thought on the camera position on Evelyn, why the fuck is nearly half the screen nearly taken up with the wall behind her? Tilt the camera down so we can actually see Evelyn who is nearly obscured by the fucking annoying telephone numbers banner. Shite camera work as usual by S66
13-02-2018 17:52
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Just heading home from work,.Is Evelyn fiesty today? Showing off those Boob's I hope Wink could be call time if so !
13-02-2018 18:21
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(13-02-2018 18:21 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Just heading home from work,.Is Evelyn fiesty today? Showing off those Boob's I hope Wink could be call time if so !

Dunno mate - I got in at 2145 so missed the entire show...Sad
13-02-2018 23:08
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Memo to Evelyn, thin white transparent top to be worn tomorrow please
15-02-2018 23:33
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(15-02-2018 23:33 )Bantams Wrote:  Memo to Evelyn, thin white transparent top to be worn tomorrow please

Yes wear the money top Evelyn.

Lure us in,be sexy seductive and all that .....but make sure u wear the money top Smile/
15-02-2018 23:54
Thread Closed