Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Rake asked -
When will S66 and their presenters ever understand that it is preferable to wear a marginally safer outfit with no tape or plasters than a blatantly revealing outfit made totally safe?

The sexiness of an outfit is increased massively by the potential that it will slip a little and accidentally reveal more than intended. Simple fact!

Unfortunately, the stations have been warned by Ofcom recently about what is acceptable - they can be heavily fined or lose their licence to broadcast altogether. They are playing a difficult game of trying to appeal without taking big risks. I also understand that complaints to Ofcom are more likely to come from jealous rival stations (pretending to be the public) than from the public. Awkward, I think!!!

We are all, of course, slightly different in our tastes, but I think that Rake is right that we all hate taping up a top so that it won't slip. The girls have to try different things to be sexy without real risk. I thought that Evelyn trying a see-through top with silver nip covers was quite attractive, and an interesting change - she couldn't have worn that top without them! Although not to everyone's taste, the girls must try different things.

Some will work, some won't...you can't please all of the people all of the time...
17-06-2017 09:42
Find all posts by this user
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Would love Evelyn to change the outfit today, the yellow dress with no bra was her best by far, super hot that day. Go for it Evelyn give us all a treat.
19-06-2017 15:07
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Nearly there with the outfits, Evelyn should always go braless, just wish she would wear something sheer and strappy more often.
27-06-2017 12:43
danger_hump Offline
Junior Poster

Always been disappointed with Evelyn's outfits. But today is a new low.
30-06-2017 14:51
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-06-2017 14:51 )danger_hump Wrote:  Always been disappointed with Evelyn's outfits. But today is a new low.

They have been getting worse and worse for about a month.
30-06-2017 18:02
nottooold Offline

'danger_hump' wrote -
Always been disappointed with Evelyn's outfits. But today is a new low.

Then Rake wrote in agreement -

They have been getting worse and worse for about a month.

I really don't understand this, boys. Evelyn seems to be trying very hard to please her customers. She goes barefoot, then has heels on for the "footboys". Her long legs are always on display, as is her magnificent bum most of the time. She sometimes wears short dresses, sometimes mini skirt and top revealing her midriff. She is bra-less whenever S.66 allow it. She has recently worn a thin white top, or shown lots of cleavage and side-boob, or a see-through top with no bra just nipple shields. She is trying all sorts of different ideas.

You can't please all of the people all of the time...Today's so-called "new low" has been, I think, a terrific show revealing her pokies for much of the time.

Evelyn occasionally reads these pages, because she cares what her fans think. So don't just criticise. That's unhelpful, tell the lady what it is that you want. She can't read your minds. She'll probably take note of it. But please remember that it is daytime tv, and many think she's pushing the boundaries of "naughtiness" already.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2017 23:39 by nottooold.)
30-06-2017 22:19
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Great show from Evelyn today! Love when she's in a sexy seductive mood!! Love her ass.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 01:51 by DuggyG2.)
01-07-2017 01:50
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-06-2017 22:19 )nottooold Wrote:  Her long legs are always on display, as is her magnificent bum most of the time.
No it isn't, it really isn't. In a given day you get a few sparse views of her tasty arse and the rest of time is her either being rather static (same set, same position) or just playing up for the perve cam. Which is now the 'prima facto' of her entire show.

A few of the other girls manage to juggle things quite well, giving the guys watching at home a good view and the webcam a juicier view. I dont think Evelyn has quite found that balance yet. Keep the pervecam but give us TV/phone guys a reason to call/wank.

Also the costumes aren't necessarily a problem, its the lighting and the set, everything is soo bright and light. It tends to wash the colours out of the picture.
Just needs to tone down the lighting.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
01-07-2017 09:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(01-07-2017 09:47 )amy1 Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 22:19 )nottooold Wrote:  Her long legs are always on display, as is her magnificent bum most of the time.
No it isn't, it really isn't. In a given day you get a few sparse views of her tasty arse and the rest of time is her either being rather static (same set, same position) or just playing up for the perve cam. Which is now the 'prima facto' of her entire show.

A few of the other girls manage to juggle things quite well, giving the guys watching at home a good view and the webcam a juicier view. I dont think Evelyn has quite found that balance yet. Keep the pervecam but give us TV/phone guys a reason to call/wank.

Also the costumes aren't necessarily a problem, its the lighting and the set, everything is soo bright and light. It tends to wash the colours out of the picture.

Spot on.
01-07-2017 10:35
nottooold Offline

amy 1 writes -

Then Rake says -
Spot on.

Come on, everyone, one minute the costumes are the problem, then the next minute they are not , you agree it's the lighting!!!!!!

Actually, I do understand that we all have different ideas about the best outfits, that's human nature. And I definitely agree that the lighting is too bright, especially as the room itself is such a light colour - it needs a much softer light than a dark coloured room.

Bearing in mind that it's daytime tv, bums should, strictly speaking,never be visible, but Evelyn's bum, wholly or partly, appears quite often considering it should never be seen at all - that is what I meant when I said it was often to be seen.

Pervecam is not the major part of her daytime show - she often doesn't use it for most of the day.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 13:33 by nottooold.)
01-07-2017 13:31
Thread Closed