Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

n0kia09 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
Longer videos would be great
17-09-2017 22:52
Find all posts by this user
n0kia09 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I would like to see Evelyn in pink. she wore a Pink dress a couple of months back and it was great.

I hope they don't restrict her too much, her last show wasn't as good as her Monday show last week where she did plenty of bum flashing and the best teasing i have seen her do for a long time, saying that most of her shows recently have been great so I hope this continues
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2017 22:56 by n0kia09.)
17-09-2017 22:54
n0kia09 Offline
Junior Poster

I also think a tease hour from Evelyn would be amazing
17-09-2017 22:56
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

I honestly can't understand why people waste their time and money talking to this bird, - She's like watching paint dry. Yeah she's quite good looking and has a nice arse but do you ever get to see it? She did a few tease shows about a year ago and even then she was reluctant to show anything at all. If you remember her glory days on the pad when she just wore nipple pasties and would actually be proud and confident when showing off her body, nowadays it's just a complete joke and i wouldn't waste a single penny on her.
18-09-2017 19:34
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

^^^^

I would usually agree but today has been one of her best shows for ages. Underboobs, pokies and arse on display. Very nice. Big Grin
18-09-2017 20:12
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(18-09-2017 19:34 )camelot Wrote:  I honestly can't understand why people waste their time and money talking to this bird, - She's like watching paint dry. Yeah she's quite good looking and has a nice arse but do you ever get to see it? She did a few tease shows about a year ago and even then she was reluctant to show anything at all. If you remember her glory days on the pad when she just wore nipple pasties and would actually be proud and confident when showing off her body, nowadays it's just a complete joke and i wouldn't waste a single penny on her.

It is pointless to compare the old days before Ofcom became involved in overseeing the day shows, and now, when Ofcom are very active. The old days have gone and won't come back. The girls just can't do what they used to do, and Evelyn does as much in the daytime as is allowed. Indeed, she is frequently taken off screen for doing too much.

She's rather more than "quite good looking" - I think - and people don't talk to her just because of what she looks like, they must like her personality, and think she's fun to talk to etc.

As for not showing anything, have you seen her pervecam shows? They are very popular!
19-09-2017 06:57
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(18-09-2017 19:34 )camelot Wrote:  I honestly can't understand why people waste their time and money talking to this bird, - She's like watching paint dry.

You could say the same about the daytime shows in general, surely? Evelyn is as good on the screen as most of the girls.
19-09-2017 15:04
n0kia09 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-09-2017 19:34 )camelot Wrote:  I honestly can't understand why people waste their time and money talking to this bird, - She's like watching paint dry. Yeah she's quite good looking and has a nice arse but do you ever get to see it? She did a few tease shows about a year ago and even then she was reluctant to show anything at all. If you remember her glory days on the pad when she just wore nipple pasties and would actually be proud and confident when showing off her body, nowadays it's just a complete joke and i wouldn't waste a single penny on her.

don't really know what you are talking about.
watch her 10pm perv cam shows you will be amazed she shows more of her body than most daytime girls
she is always showing her ass on daytime she even gave us a full view of it a couple of weeks ago
she is the number 1 daytime babe for me
19-09-2017 17:24
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

How's everyone liking Evelyn today?
21-09-2017 12:45
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(21-09-2017 12:45 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  How's everyone liking Evelyn today?

Well she varies a lot between spending ages lying on her side, not showing off her arse at all. Then it seems when certain callers come through and ask her to show off her bum, she does so happily, with flashes of bare arse too. Very nice Big Grin

N.B. If anyone was recording today between about 5.38pm and 5.50pm Evelyn had several calls in a row where she showed off her arse very well - some bare arse too!

Any videos of that time would be arsesome - thank you in advance!! Smile
21-09-2017 18:02
Thread Closed