Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Fake tits and tattoos
False tits and tattoos have been the two fashion fads I have most disliked in todays babechannel models. But thankfully they both seem to be on the wane. The most popular girls that now appear are still blessed with their own tits. You all know who they are so I won't mention any names. And the tattoo obsession is now followed by just a small number of girls. The recent visits by the girls from the USA seemed to prove that point, as i can't remember seeing many tattoos, if any. And not a bag of silicone to be found. For me that is great news, because what happens in the States is quickly followed by people in Britain.
13-11-2013 00:59
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: False tits and tattoos
not completely right what you've said about the recent s66 guest us stars Tanya Tate has fake boobs but she does only have 1 tattoo as far as I know. Sara Jay has fake boobs and a lot of tattoos, mainly on her back and siri has a few tattoos, but has natural boobs

regarding fake boobs, I prefer a babe to stay natural but if she wants/has a boob job then fine, it's up to her as for tattoos, I find girls with tattoos very sexy, but can accept people not liking babes with tattoos

Piper Niven Superfan
13-11-2013 01:13
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Each to their own I guess I don't mind either of them and was a big fan of Emily Dean, and you can't say that because of choices USA girls make the British girls follow as they all have their own decision to make by themselves in terms of whether to get a boob job/tattoos etc.

Some girls look fine with tattoos although for sure they are not for everyone, and the same goes with fake boobs as some can look fantastic whereas others can look botched up and completely wrong.
13-11-2013 01:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

most of my favourites on these channels have fake tits, i do like natural boobs but they have to be quite big, i don't like small tits

im not a fan of tats though but there are a couple of exceptions like ava blue and camila jayne who have always had tats since i first saw them, if a babe had no tats but then they got a few it can turn me off like it did with candy charms and annie bullah for a while but i have got used to their tats now, my preference is for no tats but one or two are ok like Tori Lee has for example and it depends on what part of the body
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2013 02:53 by Joey 27.)
13-11-2013 02:51
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

Both revolting, I agree.
13-11-2013 02:54
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

False tits are what they are to me,FALSE A COMPLETE TURN OFF,there are not many girls who have a boob job and when you see them you think ha,they look good.Mind you there are exceptions,Karina Curries tits look great not to big and in keeping with the rest of her body not over size balloons and then there was Daryl Morgan's they look real.Also Tattoos not a big fan,but do like Ella Jolies,not over the top and interesting but the best Tattoo had to be Rachel Coles gun in a garter.

Age is a state of mind.
13-11-2013 06:23
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

In general I prefer natural boobs but I'm not averse to a decent boob job. There are some really good ones (such as Lori, Gracie and Ella Mai) where they enhance the figure and are in proportion. I think they start to odd when hey are just a stupid size or are on really lean and super fit girls where they appear so taught and immovable that its just not right. Also nipples tend to disappear when everything gets stretched too tight.

I think the boob jobs that work the best are the ones where they go in under the arm pit so you don't get a huge scar either under the boob or on the nipple.

Tattoos - don't mind small one (Hannah's cherryHeart) but anything more is not my thing. Although the mention of Rachel Cole's pistol does make me smile but I think that is more to do with her than the tatooRolleyes
13-11-2013 10:12
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I said in the opening post that I didn't need to mention names, but I must mention one girl who's body deserves some praise, that girl is Candy from xpanded, I don't think she as tattoos, but I am sure I will be told if that is not now correct. But breasts there is no doubt, small but all her own. In my opinion a body that many a girl would dearly love to have. Even some of the more bustier girls. But as I say just my opinion.
13-11-2013 12:50
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Other than Louise(Porter) not really any other girl that has fake boobs that I like on the channels. Regarding tattoos it depends where tattoo(s) are and what the tattoo is of.
13-11-2013 14:50
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Generally, not a fan of either, however, it does depend on the young woman. Love Hannah's cherry (tat) and Rachel Coles Pistol. Really get ticked off at the small words. Makes me wanna know what they say. As for enhanced breasts, depends on the young woman. Just makes me cringe to think what made the person get them.
Boy, isn't life tough Big Grin

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2013 15:49 by bob roberts.)
13-11-2013 15:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66