Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: False tits and tattoos
What I think most members would like is if the models would give us their views on whatever subject that is being discussed. Especially a subject that is such a personal one like this.
An invitation girls to come and tell us why you do or why you don't alter the look of your bodies.
14-11-2013 12:47
Find all posts by this user
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Not a massive fan of the 'over tattoed' look.

A simple little one on the ankle or classic 'tramp stamp' can look hellish sexy and sensual, but agree with the sentiments of too much work looking less appealing.

Teejay for instance is, in my opinion a stunningly pretty woman, but the artwork detracts a little, for me anyway.

My eldest is into tattoos and piercings, trying desperately to steer her away from it (doesn't help the 'ex' is going through mid life crisis and positively encouraging the 'rebellion')

Amen on the fake knockers though. Some are better than others but as a rule i would say leave am as nature intended ladies!

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
14-11-2013 12:56
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Really depends on the lady for me. Dionne Daniels clearly has fake boobs, like two footballs, but she's one of my favourites. Jessica Jane Clement also. Massive fake jugs plus tattoo's but an absolute stunner. So, it all depends.
14-11-2013 12:59
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(13-11-2013 20:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Aren't you ignoring the fact that many woman over the years have got enlarged breasts to please and attract men?

Yet, by far the majority of women are always moaning about men looking at their boobs. 'I'm up here you know', and a lot of those with naturally large boobs are hinding them and being self concious even to the point of having a reduction becaseu they can't stand men looking at them.
14-11-2013 13:19
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(14-11-2013 12:47 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What I think most members would like is if the models would give us their views on whatever subject that is being discussed. Especially a subject that is such a personal one like this.
An invitation girls to come and tell us why you do or why you don't alter the look of your bodies.

Trouble is, no offence girls, but you can't really reason with women when they think they are being trendy and fashionable. It's a bit like asking them why do they go out with 'bad men', all the daft excuses under the sun comes out.

There will be some reason they have a ruddy gert rotten skull with a pirates hat all over their stomach, or big ugly gunbelt on their leg, might remind them of their first pet hamster or something. bladewave
14-11-2013 13:23
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

tattoos are ok but the ones that overload like a man on their arms and back are a turn off for me, fake tits are the worse.
14-11-2013 14:00
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I don't mind false tits but agree that sometimes they just look ridiculous - not every performer can be blessed with a beautiful pair of tits that are in proportion to their figure (like Clare Richards). There are some boob jobs that are better than others but let's not go there...

As for tattoos, I don't mind them (Honey Scott has got a lovely tattoo on the small of her back) but too much body art can detract from a performer's beauty rather than enhance it. Mica Martinez is just the right side of the line in my opinion but I think if she had much more ink then that wouldn't look good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-11-2013 15:35
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

I don't have a problem with fake boobs, as they look good and suit the woman's frame. Tattoos are ok within reason but not when they're plastered with them - the more discreet the better for me. I don't understand why some girls have gorgeous bodies and then have a huge tattoo somewhere - take Amy Lu on Red Light, great body and then some huge, ugly (in my opinion) tattoo on her thigh.
14-11-2013 16:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2013 07:25 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Why is it if you prefer natural tits you automatically prefer small ones? It's the 'fake' bit that's the problem. I've never had my hands on a pair of fake tits but, with one or two exceptions, they don't look at all like they'd be as nice to play with as real ones. In fact some of them look as if a good tit-wank would leave you with friction burns on your cock, so there's one fantasy ruined before you even start.

Your small cock/big cock analogy is wrong too. The issue is real vs fake so the question is would women prefer a guy with a real cock or a guy who's had it surgically replaced with a dildo?

of course there are girls that have had bad boobs jobs, but most of the girls i've seen on these channels have good fake boobs, there are probably loads on here who are a fan of yazmine james but they don't like fake boobs so why are they are a fan of her?, a lot of babes on here have fake boobs but it don't stop people singing their praises on their threads, it would be like me going on ella jolie's thread or lexie riders and saying how great they look when im not a fan of small boobs

yes a women would prefer a guy with a real cock but would she prefer a guy with a small cock or a surgically enhanced dildo? there are blokes who prefer small real tits over average sized fake tits

as for fake boobs not looking nice to play with they do to me, how can you play with small real tits it would feel like im touching a boy, i've never felt fake tits so i can't judge i suppose
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 16:35 by Joey 27.)
14-11-2013 16:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2013 16:13 )Joey 27 Wrote:  as for fake boobs not looking nice to play with they do to me, how can you play with small fake tits it would feel like im touching a boy, i've never felt fake tits so i can't judge i suppose

In my experience fake tits can be very nice to play with Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
14-11-2013 16:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66