babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Angela Louise Downs - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Angela Louise Downs - Chat & Discussion
She's just reappeared on twitter, and sounds like she is getting ready to come back to the shows :

[Image: image-5030_54E4EC74.jpg]
18-02-2015 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Does anyone know when the sexy Ms Angela Louise is back??? I really miss her. She was one of my favourite babes. I do hope it's very soon and do hope it's on the night shows, cause I really enjoyed talking dirty filth to her.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-03-2015 13:23
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

It seems that Angela has gone to South Africa, so it doesn't look like she'll be back on Babestation or any of the channels for that matter.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-08-2015 07:06
angelafan Offline

Does anyone know if she still does shows ?
15-06-2017 20:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

These are the last 2 twitter messages from Angela's twitter account.

.....‏ @AngelaLDowns · 11 Jul 2016

Hi guys, sorry I have been quiet. But I am no longer using this Twitter anyone. I'm concentrating on my family from now on. Take care!

.....‏ @AngelaLDowns · 6 Oct 2016

Hi guys how do I deactivate my twitter? I'm not getting the time I need with my very poorly child. If anyone could help inbox me pls

Unfortunately, From the above messages, I get the impression that she won't be any more shows.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-06-2017 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV