GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 1.97 Average

Phone wanks

lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

RE: Phone wanks
Not my thing but try the chatrooms on http://www.chatropolis.com, plenty of guys who endulge in buddy wanks without being bi or gay...questionable, but each to their own!
13-04-2010 12:37
Find all posts by this user
insomniac Offline
Charlie Dee Fills Me With Glee

An MSN wank Bounce

This threads awesome, I feel so much better about my own life now.

Surely thats a bit 2000? Wouldn't a blackberry wank or an iphone wank be cooler Tongue

Also - why don't you guys just use the eavesdrop function? that way you're at least indulging in the girl your both admiring as-well as your 'bonus cock'.

Still, if you're happy you're happy so fair play.

I will now exit this thread politely yet somewhat bemused and chuckling into my bong.

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2010 00:39 by insomniac.)
20-04-2010 00:37
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

To help you out/give you some hints and tips..............

from swingingheaven.co.uk Wrote:I've read loads of stories on this site when I've needed a quick wank and thought it was about time I put something back into it!

With my work, I spend about two nights a week away from home and my wife (of 2 years). I usually end up with room service food in the hotel and if not working on the laptop, I'll spend an hour or so on the chatlines. This night, back in early December, I was determined to do more than have a phone wank with a man or woman at the other end of the line. I've talked to loads of guys before, but never done more than shoot my load listening to them at the the other end of the phone.

I was feeling really really horny after coming back from the nearby gym and seeing a load of lads bollock naked in the changing rooms. A couple of them had caught me looking at their cocks in the open showers and obviously didn't mind as they put on abit of a show tugging at their nobs and lucking very "cock" sure of themselves. All this had made me determined to get some "real" action that night.

So after ringing my wife to say "goodnight" I called up the chatline and eventually found someone nearby who was only just recently married and now wanted to make his fantasy a reality too. After exchanging descriptions and what we'd both be "up for" I gave out the hotel room number and told him the door would be unlocked and he'd find me on the bed having a wank with just my Calvins on. It took 15 minutes or so, for him to arrive at the room. By the time he got there, I'd been at it for an hour or so, and was feeling very horny and very hard.

He was 26, 6'1, dark hair, smooth and had an average body but with a nice 8inch thick cut cock. I have sucked a couple of cocks in my time, but this was my first cut cock that I was going to get in my mouth.

As soon as he entered my room, he could see me having a good wank and immediately got stripped off to his boxer trunks and I could already see the bulge of his meat he had described on the phone earlier. I told him to get himself over to my bed and let me suck it. By this time, he was just as hard as me and had no hesitation of letting me give his cock a good blowjob. He was groaning and threatened to come really quickly. I eased off and let him have a taste of my cock instead. We were both obviously ready to shoot and it didn't take much more effort for him to cum all over my 44"(hairy) chest. I soon followed and let out 3 days worth of cum over his chest and face. It felt so good that a total stranger had just walked into my hotel room and shot his creamy cum all over me after I'd had his cock in my mouth and made him do the same!

We ended up doing it all over again and he left about 3 hours later, very satisfied and with numbers exchanged for a regular session when I'm up that way.

We talked about our wives and both agreed it would be good to either catch them at it together or arrange an "accidental" meet in the future to see what could happen...

One day...

Hope that helps Wink

28-04-2010 01:56
lothianguy Offline
Probably Wanking, PM me ;-)

[quote='Sooky' pid='501860' dateline='1272419812']

Fantastic post, love these mutual masterbation stories
10-05-2010 19:59
barbie407 Offline
Junior Poster

anyone wanna have a phone wank right now pm me!

Moderator Notice : Thread Closed - please use this thread instead.
15-04-2011 14:30
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles