Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] The Professionals star Lewis Collins dead at 67.

tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

[split] The Professionals star Lewis Collins dead at 67.
(01-12-2013 17:02 )Shady Wrote:  Christ, if Russell Crowe can play a Nobel Prize winning professor...Huh

I liked Collins but Crowe is a far superior actor.

People always say things like, should have been bond, grossly under rated and over looked etc. Truth is, there where others better to do the job. Collins was perfect for the professioanls and who dares wins, leaving the Professionals, especially now on dvd etc, is a pretty good epitaph.
01-12-2013 18:15
Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: The Professionals star Lewis Collins dead at 67.
I wasn't comparing them as actors, just saying that actors by definition play characters which are nothing like themselves. I think he would have made a good Bond, simple as that.

Don't start picking holes in what was merely an observation or opinion mellover! I'm not going through this pointless arguing again with you, even if you are back under a different name!

Let it be.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

01-12-2013 18:41
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(01-12-2013 18:41 )Shady Wrote:  I wasn't comparing them as actors, just saying that actors by definition play characters which are nothing like themselves. I think he would have made a good Bond, simple as that.

Don't start picking holes in what was merely an observation or opinion mellover! I'm not going through this pointless arguing again with you, even if you are back under a different name!

Let it be.

I made comments about Lewis Collins only, you made a comment on a public forum, I made a commented on that, simple has that. That comment being the professionals was a very good legacy, one for which he will always be remebered, without him doing other stuff.

You really should get over your hypersensitivity, there was no personal attack whatsoever in my post.

By the way, constantly trying to get members of the forum banned is making you look a fool and a sulking child.

Now this is a Lewis Collins memorial thread stop using it for your petty sulks.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 23:12 by tuesdayslump.)
01-12-2013 23:12
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(01-12-2013 23:12 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  You really should get over your hypersensitivity, there was no personal attack whatsoever in my post.

By the way, constantly trying to get members of the forum banned is making you look a fool and a sulking child.

Now this is a Lewis Collins memorial thread stop using it for your petty sulks.

I don't have to get you banned Loulo12/mellover/tuesdayslump...you've always managed to do that job very well by yourself. Thank you for confirming who you are though, we've been wondering when you would Big Grin How many accounts have you had now anyway?

If I am such a bad person, such a persistent troublemaker, then why is my rep count so high and why have I never been banned from the forum? I'm certainly not claiming that everybody likes me or that I am always right, but at least I make an effort to contribute to the forum in a positive way. The only person with whom I've had an almost constant battle with in all my years here is YOU. To be specific, YOU under various different names!

With two previous accounts you've pushed and pushed and pushed me, until you either left (Loulo12) or more recently, were banned (mellover). A number of us suspected who you were, but you seemed to be less of a hot head than before so you were left to it. All you had to do was keep quiet and not get involved with my posts, but you just can't seem to help yourself. Why? What on earth do you gain from it? Is there is some inner loony driving you to wind me up?

You know how this is going to end.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 00:44 by Shady.)
01-12-2013 23:51
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(01-12-2013 23:51 )Shady Wrote:  I don't have to &co &co &co.........

Whatever Rolleyes

I shall repeat, there was not a single personal attack on you in anything I wrote on this thread it was purely about the subject matter of the thread.

The problem is clearly with you and your clear paranoia (has has always been the case) has you have just demonstriated, it's just a shame you are trying to draw a responce to get someone banned on a memorial thread, that is very sad indeed.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 00:49 by tuesdayslump.)
02-12-2013 00:38
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(02-12-2013 00:38 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  The problem is clearly with you and your clear paranoia (has has always been the case) has you have just demonstriated, it's just a shame you are trying to draw a responce to get someone banned on a memorial thread, that is very sad indeed.

Seeing as it's my thread, I'll be saying pretty much whatever I want in it mellover (within forum rues of course).

How am I trying to get you banned? The fact that you are Loulo12 and mellover means you are already banned anyway, which had nothing to do with me whatsoever. That was all your own doing.

All you have to do is ignore me as I had been ignoring you and we'll all get along just fine. The more you respond to me, the more I'm going to reciprocate. I can't make it any simpler for you than that.

02-12-2013 01:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66