Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

What would you like to change?

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: What would you like to change?
(12-01-2014 18:20 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  What really bothers me on some shows is how much interface is all over the screen little boxes everywhere that normally cover up half of the girl and that isn't an exaggeration last night Paige Turnah's body was half covered literally with boxes couldn't see the wonderful ass of hers!

And that's another why can't the shows think about going like one night with graphics and one night without graphics on a weekly rota can't be that hard to work out!!, right?

Is CW still recorded on this forum as MIA btw? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-10-2015 08:36
Find all posts by this user
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

I rang Sophie Hart on quick fire round a few weeks ago (first time I'd called her since once ages back on XXXP) and she got me off well fast so it lived up to the name at least. I often fall in to 2. so it's no dumb move on BS's part.

(19-06-2015 22:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I understand there are 2 main reasons why BS have quick fire rounds

1. When it's quiet it stimulates calls especially from guys who just want a splash & dash
2. When it's very busy because if guys phone and are stuck on the line without getting through they get pissed off and don't call back.

Personally I never call on quick fire because I like a longer session!
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 19:05 by R.W.Emerson.)
03-11-2015 19:04
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

More natural small boobed girls. Whilst I'm a fan of the enhanced tit and rather like the glammy/dancer/inked babes style that's been in vogue last few years there aren't many more slender, natural types on the night shows at the moment. Only really Ella Jolie springs to mind, compared to a few years ago when you had Rachel Cole, Ruby Fox, Flo and a few more all on at once. Was surprised to see a lot of mixed - 'bored of' type feedback in Ella's chat thread the other day for this very reason but mine is not to reason why.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 19:09 by R.W.Emerson.)
03-11-2015 19:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

One further thing I would change.
The pattern of some babes making pledges/promises on the mic of things they have absolutely no intention of doing whatsoever.
Mentioning no names as I am not in the habit of naming and shaming and never will be.
Lets just say from past experience 'once bitten twice shy'.
I treat mic talk with the contempt it generally deserves Wink.

14-11-2015 01:06
Thread Closed