RIP Chloe Love

RE: Delia Rose - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids
^^ Hmmm fully naked maybe? Big Grin
26-05-2014 02:01
Find all posts by this user
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

For all of the magnificent aspects and attributes of Delia Rose's lovely, exceptional figure, the thing about this classy woman that really sends me crazy is her beautiful eyes. They mesmerize me and effectively have the gravity of jupiter, but tonight there certainly have been many other competing forces acting upon both my eyes and brain- a sensational nightshow from a peerless beauty, 10/10 as far as I am concerned. Actually she turned it to 11, exceeding expectations and being intensely sexy. I really need sleep but considering Delia Rose's stamina-sapping Sunday morning show has been followed by a nightshow, this seems pathetic by comparison. She must be a runner or a gym bunny to keep moving so energetically as athletic describes her work tonight- Mo Farrar would be proud of this marathon, but yeah, that would be a weird watch!

Love you Delia Rose, thanks for an amazeballs show! X
26-05-2014 05:00
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW WOW WOW That was Some Show From Delia You Would Never Have Known it was her Debut,It was a Show Full of Energy and Enthusiasim and it was Great to See that Body Unleashed Her Big Boobs Looked Fantastic and her Bum is Spectacular,Hopefully This was the First of many Night Shows,Nice Capa All-Round Guys Thanks a Lot and Thank You Delia.
26-05-2014 06:00
SilverStar Offline
Senior Poster

Stunning show. Delia brought the class, energy and good humour she uses in her dayshows plus a filthy imaginationImportant Great fun.Heart Gotta love her.TongueCool
26-05-2014 07:43
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Great first night from Delia, she was hot sexy and very dirty - just what we like ;-) Hope she's back on a night show again soon.
26-05-2014 09:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fantastic debut from delia rose last night. I thought she would just take it nice and steady to ease herself into doing nightshows, so she blew away my expectations for her debut nightshow

she looked fantastic all night, especially when she was wearing just a tiny black thong with either stockings or stockings and suspenders. moved around well, used the hospital set well including lots of her bending over the bed with her very nice arse at the camera and seemed very comfortable doing phonesex.

MORE MORE MORE DELIA ROSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2014 09:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am so pleased for Delia.
That was a debut of real quality and she should feel very proud.
If she was apprehensive or nervous she set about putting those feelings to one side right from the start. Hit the screen with a smile and got those boobies out early.
Playful bum spanking, body thrusting, arse gyration and horny expression in the face.
It was all there and done early to set the tone for a very accomplished performance.
She maintained her intensity and energy really well and can read this thread safe in the knowledge she has nothing to fear or worry about in terms of doing nightshows.
Delia, in your nightshow test you passed with flying colours.
Many congratulations. You deserve all the praise you have received here and more.
Very well done.

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 10:41 by Snooks.)
26-05-2014 10:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

that has to be a contender for the best night show debut ever, i just loved that she didn't fuck around getting her amazing boobs out straight away Cool, her ass is a thing of beauty, i loved all the movement and energy and when she slipped there panties down shocked well i just could not be happier Big Grin, for me she ticked every box that makes a good night show, i just can't wait for the next show,
bravo Delia you truly were tops last night Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-05-2014 10:45
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I only saw a bit of the show last night. What i did see went beyond any of my wildest expectations. eek Big Grin
I was a bit apprehensive of what to expect from Delia as she has that innocent look to her, i thought she might be too "nice" to be good on nights.
Well she sure proved me wrong. She has a filthy streak running beneath that sweet exterior. Surprised
With most girls when they switch from days to nights it takes them a while to get confident. Delia came out all guns blazing, you'd never have thought that was her 1st nightshow.
Congrats Delia, i hope you do some more nightshows in the future. Would still be good to see you on the odd dayshow as well. Heart

(This is one thing i like about RLC, they let there girls do day and night shows. Whereas S66 limit there girls to being exclusively night or day. Probably because their night roster isn't as big as RLC ).
26-05-2014 11:17
Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow Wow Wow!!! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Did Some One Say She Was Nervous If She Was God Help Us!!!

For When She Gets Use To Them (Hopefully More ASAP!!!! PLEASE)

Last Nights Show Puts Other Girls To Same If You Ask Me She Brought It From Min 1!!!

The Boobs Are Great And Every Think But That Booty OH MY DAYS!!!!
Made A 22 Year Old Very Happy , Very Very Happy HeHeHe!
(Face Is Beautiful As Well I Might Add) HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I Think The Delia's Dayshows Thread Should Be Closed!!!

Have To Be Honest Would Like To Have Seen No Stocking But That's Personal Preference And Oiled Up Booty Please!! Would Have Been Crazy Awesome Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

But Future Shows Maybe But Over All Well Done Girl!!!
[Image: round-of-applause-o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 13:08 by Mikefranz17.)
26-05-2014 12:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL