Account Closed

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
I've no idea of the ins & outs, just wish her a full recovery and all the best
19-07-2017 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whangie Offline
Banned

(05-07-2017 08:35 )whangie Wrote:  It's been nice to see Xpanded's increasingly appealing roster in recent weeks but Kerrie Lee is an appalling choice, especially as the normal 2-together format means she'll ruin enjoying the shows of whoever's lumbered with her as a bed-partner.

At least that 2-together format should speed up how long it takes for the rest of the roster to work out (like Babestation) how poisonous a team player she can be.

Vastly over-rated by many on here and owner of one of the most horribly mis-proportioned boob-jobs ever seen on these channels, I hope she's out of Xpanded's exit door as well by the end of the year.

So my hope for "the end of the year" turned out to be just a fortnight.

The biggest surprise about such a swift exit ?

That I'm not actually surprised by it at all.

Will she take this new spell of time away from our screens to finally take a really good look at herself and her general attitude ?

Maybe.

More likely (much more likely), maybe not.

When you get the oil out, drench yourself rather than just a couple of smears,
19-07-2017 17:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I find it quite sad how some people in this thread are happy that a a young girl suffering from mental health issues,
You should all feel ashamed for you gloating that her illness has forced her to step away from a job she loves,
I hope she gets the help she need and is back to her normal self soon

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-07-2017 18:25
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(19-07-2017 18:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I find it quite sad how some people in this thread are happy that a a young girl suffering from mental health issues,
You should all feel ashamed for you gloating that her illness has forced her to step away from a job she loves,
I hope she gets the help she need and is back to her normal self soon

Hmmm, if she wasn't going on booze cruises to marbella and ibiza every few weeks and tweeting about how much she wants sex then I'd probably agree with you
19-07-2017 18:29
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ That's a very naive and simplistic view of mental illness pal
19-07-2017 18:37
terence Offline

^yep, it's a stupid post. it's like saying someone's arm can't be broken because they were in ibiza last week. it's nonsensical.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-07-2017 18:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

It is quite plain that this is not a black and white case. However severe or not KL'S illness is it is obvious the girl has issues.

I don't think anyone has reported anything here that has been demonstrated to be false have they? I think forumites are old enough and wise enough to see the shades of grey in reportings, whatever they are, dependent on the sources involved The likelihood is of some fault on both sides IMO.

That is not sitting on the fence. It is just looking at what I've read and heard on this without favour.

It is not really a place for point scoring I would have thought. But that's just my take on it. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-07-2017 18:45
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Meh.... You have your views, i have mine
19-07-2017 18:45
whangie Offline
Banned

Yes, notably winsaw and terence, of course anyone with really serious mental health issues deserves plenty of sympathy.

But, similarly to what feetlover1 has just mentioned, this is much more a case of someone whose only mental issue is a stubborn refusal to face up to how everyone of us sometimes has to fit into the general scheme of things.

At the risk of copying Solomon Grundy, here's her week so far ...

Sunday, she tweets from her weekend mini-break in Marbella about her suntan before being back at work on our tv-screens the next day.

Monday, she tweets her excitement about being back on tv that night and encourages callers.

Monday night, she lasts a matter of minutes actually at work.

Wednesday, bales out of that work with immediate effect.

Amazing how many of you are fooled by someone hijacking as serious a subject as mental health issues as her excuse when she could solve most of her problems by just a willingness to show a bit more guts, determination and personal responsibility.

When you get the oil out, drench yourself rather than just a couple of smears,
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2017 18:54 by whangie.)
19-07-2017 18:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ you are so far at the make its unreal, having the little breaks, trying to be her usual fun self has bed her way of dealing with it,
She is suffering from severe anxiety and its producing real fear in her when she is coming to work,
Thank God most people are not in the Victorian times with you just being told to have a stiff upper lip and get on with it, the face she has had so much help from inside the shows should tell u all u need to know,
If the people who run the shows though she was taking the piss she would be no where near the shows now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-07-2017 19:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles