gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average

Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
(19-07-2017 18:46 )whangie Wrote:  At the risk of copying Solomon Grundy, here's her week so far ...

Sunday, she tweets from her weekend mini-break in Marbella about her suntan before being back at work on our tv-screens the next day.

Monday, she tweets her excitement about being back on tv that night and encourages callers.

Monday night, she lasts a matter of minutes actually at work.

Wednesday, bales out of that work with immediate effect.

Amazing how many of you are fooled by someone hijacking as serious a subject as mental health issues as her excuse when she could solve most of her problems by just a willingness to show a bit more guts, determination and personal responsibility.

It's clear you know Jack Shit about mental health. Someone with an underlying mental health problem can change from being on top of the world to the depths of despair, like the flick of a switch.
19-07-2017 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

@whangie: And you are supporting your case with a series of frivelous public tweets without giving a single bit of grace, empathy, or just plain benefit of the doubt to a young girl who quite plainly couldn't always cope with the job she was trying to do.

If (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here) she is using illness in that way doesn't that just add to the impression of an immature character who bites off more than she can chew on occasion?

Whatever else did or didn't happen elsewhere, her actions and statements on her return to xpanded speak for that.

Why are guys on here seemingly so determined not to treat the girl with the sympathy that the BS bosses did (note tellingly this is a positive in winsaw's contenious account that didn't need to be there)? Could it be that they are supporting hidden parties in some way?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2017 22:46 by ShandyHand.)
19-07-2017 19:13
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Just to throw a bit of impartiality here, has Kerrie explicitly stated that she has mental health problems? Or is it merely assumptions? She may have other issues altogether. Seems rather crass talking definitively about someone without them saying outright. Whatever the issue - be it mental, physical, or something completely different, I dare say most will wish her well.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-07-2017 19:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-07-2017 19:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(19-07-2017 18:46 )whangie Wrote:  At the risk of copying Solomon Grundy, here's her week so far ...

Sunday, she tweets from her weekend mini-break in Marbella about her suntan before being back at work on our tv-screens the next day.

Monday, she tweets her excitement about being back on tv that night and encourages callers.

Monday night, she lasts a matter of minutes actually at work.

Wednesday, bales out of that work with immediate effect.

Amazing how many of you are fooled by someone hijacking as serious a subject as mental health issues as her excuse when she could solve most of her problems by just a willingness to show a bit more guts, determination and personal responsibility.

It's clear you know Jack Shit about mental health. Someone with an underlying mental health problem can change from being on top of the world to the depths of despair, like the flick of a switch.

You are 100% spot on The Silent Majority. as most of the forum knows, I have Aspergers Syndrome (which is on the Autistic Spectrum) and one moment I can feel fantastic and the next I feel rock bottom.

regarding Kerrie-Lee it's clear she has got some sort of mental health issue which she has been dealing with for months and seemingly started when she was at bs. she thought she had got over her issue or issues and decided to return to the babeshows on xpanded (which actually does show guts & determination whangie) but as it has sadly turned out Kerrie-Lee had returned too soon.

I wish her all the best and hope she can get whatever treatment she needs to deal with whatever her mental health issues are. if she returns to the shows in the future, fine. if she doesn't return, also fine. what ever is best for Kerrie-Lee's health is most important

I agree with winsaw if the shows thought Kerrie-Lee was taking the piss they would not have her on.

also agree it's so sad there are people on here that are gloating in Kerrie-Lee's mental health problems that have forced her to possibly finish working on the shows for good as she clearly was enjoying working on the shows

these people need to take a good hard look at themselves & grow up. if you had mental health issue or issues like Kerrie-Lee you would not like people behaving like this to you

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2017 20:12 by Rammyrascal.)
19-07-2017 19:46
terence Offline

(19-07-2017 19:42 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Just to throw a bit of impartiality here, has Kerrie explicitly stated that she has mental health problems? Or is it merely assumptions? She may have other issues altogether. Seems rather crass talking definitively about someone without them saying outright. Whatever the issue - be it mental, physical, or something completely different, I dare say most will wish her well.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2054808

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-07-2017 19:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-07-2017 18:46 )whangie Wrote:  Amazing how many of you are fooled by someone hijacking as serious a subject as mental health issues as her excuse when she could solve most of her problems by just a willingness to show a bit more guts, determination and personal responsibility.

A comment of such breathtakingly speculative arrogance and ignorance I hardly know where to begin Rolleyesbladewave. A complete lack of understanding and empathy on every level.
I could go on but I shan't waste my energy typing such a long riposte.
It just isn't worth it Rolleyes.

19-07-2017 19:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I am no psychologist and I have no expertise in the matter. However I have had the pleasure (and genuinely it is a pleasure) of meeting Kerrie and she is not someone I would flag as having mental health issues.

She is most definitely a restless soul with an enormous amount of energy searching for what she wants from life. Hell, she's in her early twenties so what should we expect - buggered if I had a clue what I wanted to do at her age. To suggest there are mental issues is just a bit silly. To paraphrase Al Murray "he's not got ADHD he's just a littler c**t"!laugh!

Strikes me that Kerrie is looking, like most of us, for that thing that really fulfils her; I'm guessing that ultimately its not talking filth down the phone to a bunch of old wankers like usBig Laugh

So give the girl some room. She'll either do a job that allows us to wank ourselves silly over her, or do something completely different. Either way we should just say thanks and wow, that is a great arseHeart
19-07-2017 21:28
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Whatever Kerrie is experiencing she deserves our respect and support. She's on her day one of the best babes on these shows and provides horny shows. I certainly won't be judging her or commenting negatively about her as I know all too well about feeling great one moment down the next.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-07-2017 23:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-07-2017 21:28 )hairbald Wrote:  So give the girl some room. She'll either do a job that allows us to wank ourselves silly over her, or do something completely different.

Even if she goes off to do something different watching vids of her will ensure wanking silly over her remains a common habit Big Grin.

20-07-2017 00:18
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

She should be able to do whatever she wants and if that means a career away from the channels so be it.

Im like marmite.
20-07-2017 08:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles