Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mollie Lloyd - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(09-01-2014 21:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 21:00 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  While its true that she did spend some of the night covered up at least we knew this form of tease was going somewhere unlike a daybabe just taking time from the nightshow,Mollie was excellent again last night.

agree with you mollie was excellent, but no need to have a go at Danielle Anderson here and unfair to compare them since mollie is a nightbabe and Danielle is a daybabe
I did not mention any names Rammy,so please dont infur that i did.

im always open to positive change
09-01-2014 22:28
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Mollie Lloyd - Chat & Discussion
yes you didn't mention any names, but it's quite clear your on about Danielle Anderson since you're always saying when Danielle is doing her extended tease shows she is taking time away from the proper nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 00:58 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2014 00:54
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(10-01-2014 00:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes you didn't mention any names, but it's quite clear your on about Danielle Anderson since you're always saying when Danielle is doing her extended tease shows she is taking time away from the proper nightshows

Just in case you had forgotten this thread is supposed to be for comments regarding Mollie not Danielle,who incidently is not the only example of a babe who has mainly stayed most clothed in some recent shows,there is one who has been on tonight but i will post regarding that babe in her thread so you can disagree with my opinions there if you wish to do so.

10-01-2014 03:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well you seem to have forgotten this was mollie's thread as in your post I responded to, you mentioned a babeshow babe (danielle anderson) other than mollie AND made a comment about this babe. regarding babes being clothed on nights which is clearly so annoying for you, why does it annoy you so much? babes can wear pretty much what they want on nights so if that means they are clothed for either all or part of the night then so be it. would be boring if a babe wore outfits that were less clothed (i.e bikinis, lingerie or even naked)

back to mollie hope she can be on s66 again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 14:45 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2014 11:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(10-01-2014 11:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well you seem to have forgotten this was mollie's thread as in your post I responded to, you mentioned a babeshow babe (danielle anderson) other than mollie AND made a comment about this babe. regarding babes being clothed on nights which is clearly so annoying for you, why does it annoy you so much? babes can wear pretty much what they want on nights so if that means they are clothed for either all or part of the night then so be it. would be boring if a babe wore outfits that were less clothed (i.e bikinis, lingerie or even naked)

back to mollie hope she can be on s66 again soon
With respect i never put Danielle's name in my previous posts on this thread and would appreciate you would retract that part of your original reply to my post as its inaccurate and with no proven basis.

11-01-2014 00:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Im not retracting what I said because it's my opnion saying it was Danielle Anderson and ive backed up why I think it is Danielle Anderson which is that whilst yes you haven't mentioned this other babe by name, what you said about this babe is what you constantly say about Danielle Anderson when she is doing her extended tease shows on nights, that her tease goes nowhere (doesn't go fully topless) and you go on about the amount of time she takes away from the regular s66 nightbabes and the nightshows they do

getting this thread back on track about mollie. hope she carries on her good start to her time on s66 tomorrow (sunday)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 01:45 by Rammyrascal.)
11-01-2014 01:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(11-01-2014 01:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Im not retracting what I said because it's my opnion saying it was Danielle Anderson and ive backed up why I think it is Danielle Anderson which is that whilst yes you haven't mentioned this other babe by name, what you said about this babe is what you constantly say about Danielle Anderson when she is doing her extended tease shows on nights, that her tease goes nowhere (doesn't go fully topless) and you go on about the amount of time she takes away from the regular s66 nightbabes and the nightshows they do

getting this thread back on track about mollie. hope she carries on her good start to her time on s66 tomorrow (sunday)
But i would like you to acknowledge that ive not actually used her name in this thread,which i did not,if you feel unable to admit you have made an error in one your posts there isnt much i can do about it,all i will say is that in future if you take exception to something i have posted make sure you read it through before critisising what i posted about and in effect attempting to discredit my opinions even when as in this case i did not use names.

11-01-2014 04:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-01-2014 04:03 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 01:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Im not retracting what I said because it's my opnion saying it was Danielle Anderson and ive backed up why I think it is Danielle Anderson which is that whilst yes you haven't mentioned this other babe by name, what you said about this babe is what you constantly say about Danielle Anderson when she is doing her extended tease shows on nights, that her tease goes nowhere (doesn't go fully topless) and you go on about the amount of time she takes away from the regular s66 nightbabes and the nightshows they do

But i would like you to acknowledge that ive not actually used her name in this thread,which i did not,if you feel unable to admit you have made an error in one your posts there isnt much i can do about it,all i will say is that in future if you take exception to something i have posted make sure you read it through before critisising what i posted about and in effect attempting to discredit my opinions even when as in this case i did not use names.

I have acknowledged you did not mention Danielle Anderson by name several times. you clearly don't read my posts I said it was Danielle Anderson because of what you SAID about this other babe, that her tease goes nowhere and the time she takes away from nightshows which is what you pretty much always say when you are having a go at Danielle when she does her extended tease shows

im not trying in anyway to discredit your opinion. I was saying who I thought the other babe was based on what you said. think we'll have to agree to disagree with this

back to mollie, doesn't bother me that she is considering getting a tattoo, wont make her any less prettier etc than she already is

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2014 11:22
The Connoisseur Offline
To intoxicate & enjoy

FFS, I don't know about anyone else, but I thought posts were supposed to be about the Subject Thread. This constant personal bickering and nit-picking within so many forum chat & discussion threads is utterly futile and childish. PM each other if you really have any issues. annoyedannoyedannoyed

And whilst I'm having my rant, let's have some fresh & new thought provoking comments rather than all this "thought she used the set well" nonsense. I dip in and out of the forum more than I probably should, but it's only because the content (caps excluded) in my opinion, is becoming tedious & boring.

Alphabetical Favs: Alice Goodwin, Clare Richards, Electra, Jada, Jessie Jensen, Kandi Kay, Lucy Summers, Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Ruby Summers, Sophie Hart, Sophia Lares, Stacey Robyn, Tiffany Rose, Yasmine James
11-01-2014 12:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(11-01-2014 11:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 04:03 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  

I have acknowledged you did not mention Danielle Anderson by name several times. you clearly don't read my posts I said it was Danielle Anderson because of what you SAID about this other babe, that her tease goes nowhere and the time she takes away from nightshows which is what you pretty much always say when you are having a go at Danielle when she does her extended tease shows

im not trying in anyway to discredit your opinion. I was saying who I thought the other babe was based on what you said. think we'll have to agree to disagree with this

back to mollie, doesn't bother me that she is considering getting a tattoo, wont make her any less prettier etc than she already is
I wish to apologise to those who wanted this thread to be about Mollie,Rammy i see no reason for me to continue to get you to withdraw your naming Danielle claim against me.it must be wonderful for you to always be right and everybody else is wrong.

11-01-2014 13:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66