Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-12-2013 12:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^ I didn't realize you were a perv cam voyeur Rammy !!, it's good to hear you enjoyed watching Sophie on perv cam and that she put on a good show for you, i never bother with perv cam shows i'm to tight to pay to watch lol .

I remember reading a while back that they gave out freebies to their cappers.

Maybe they do the same for their PR team and propagandists.

28-12-2013 14:44
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Freebies to cappers is hard to believe, even for someone like me. Are you joking or did you really read this? I would think money would be the decision maker in anything like that, instead of being out of appreciation for caps/video posts...
28-12-2013 16:14
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(28-12-2013 16:14 )mrmann Wrote:  Freebies to cappers is hard to believe, even for someone like me. Are you joking or did you really read this? I would think money would be the decision maker in anything like that, instead of being out of appreciation for caps/video posts...

Cappers were given free website accounts, that kept them posting in the Elite section of the forum. It also stopped some people being negative, or posting their true views on the shows incase they had their privileges revoked Wink

Basically Elite were bribing people to promote their shows and make sure their girls threads on here had more views than girls from other channels.

Also they had to vote for the Elite girls in all of the end of year polls.
28-12-2013 16:46
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(28-12-2013 16:46 )Sm© Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 16:14 )mrmann Wrote:  Freebies to cappers is hard to believe, even for someone like me. Are you joking or did you really read this? I would think money would be the decision maker in anything like that, instead of being out of appreciation for caps/video posts...

Cappers were given free website accounts, that kept them posting in the Elite section of the forum. It also stopped some people being negative, or posting their true views on the shows incase they had their privileges revoked Wink

Basically Elite were bribing people to promote their shows and make sure their girls threads on here had more views than girls from other channels.

We all like a good conspiracy theoryBig GrinWink

The denials will start coming thick and fast from the propaganda team

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
28-12-2013 18:17
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(28-12-2013 18:17 )speedybert Wrote:  We all like a good conspiracy theoryBig GrinWink

Nah, it's the truth...
I'm evoking the 2 year rule, (two years ago today i told Skate i'd had enough dealing with all of the pricks on this forum) Cool
28-12-2013 18:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Even though I'm apparently an s66/elitetv fanboy and on their payroll (I'll say again I'm not). I've never had any freebies from them and never been bribed to just be positive about them.

I'm not denying they did, just saying I haven't had any apparent freebies

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2013 20:10
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

How are the channels supposed to improve if people aren't being honest?

Also the negatives only help highlight the positives , so it's all good.

Aslong as its honest its worth posting, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, some people quite clearly have ulterior motives behind their posts.
It certainly makes the conspiracy theory mentioned above look realistic to me, simply because its unrealistic to believe that somebody can actually like every single babe on one frickin channel.

I call it a conspiracy theory because I personally have no evidence to prove otherwise. I am not doubting anybody's word.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 16:06 by Bandwagon.)
29-12-2013 15:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2013 18:17 )speedybert Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 16:46 )Sm© Wrote:  

We all like a good conspiracy theoryBig GrinWink

That I knew, but I thought freebies as in sexual favors, which is why I found it hard to believe Bounce

My naughty mind laugh

Yeah, I wonder if those who were given the free acounts back then, decided not to post certain things in their videos, like mic on moments where it could seem as if someone was getting the cameramen off etc, or slips and other things...

I still want to know if Dionne really made IT big or made IT happy Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 20:57 by mrmann.)
29-12-2013 20:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(28-12-2013 16:46 )Sm© Wrote:  Cappers were given free website accounts, that kept them posting in the Elite section of the forum. It also stopped some people being negative, or posting their true views on the shows incase they had their privileges revoked Wink

[Image: emeraldcitywanderer-1487482-albums-gener...il-hat.jpg]

*Let's just ignore all the freebies/giveaways from Babestation/Cellcast that have been dished out to members of the forum over the years ('cause made up awards make all the difference) RolleyesWink

**Forgive the tardiness of the post, I was busy not being a sad cunt Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 00:40 by Sooky™.)
10-01-2014 00:38
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(10-01-2014 00:38 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 16:46 )Sm© Wrote:  Cappers were given free website accounts, that kept them posting in the Elite section of the forum. It also stopped some people being negative, or posting their true views on the shows incase they had their privileges revoked Wink

*Let's just ignore all the freebies/giveaways from Babestation/Cellcast that have been dished out to members of the forum over the years ('cause made up awards make all the difference) RolleyesWink

I think it would be a good thing if the forum encouraged members to make a declaration of any freebies that they had received from the channels along with any conditions attached to them.
That way it's all open and above board and people can judge accordingly.

10-01-2014 15:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66