Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average

Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
Seems there'll still be a reluctance to go topless. From what I saw it was either vest pulled slightly up, arms and hands covering them or vest not pulled up at all.

I do like Steph but whether the channel needs another night babe who only gets them out in emergencies is another matter.
03-02-2014 13:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Having watched Steph on her previous channel,i was not surprised by her performance level on her debut,Though i thought she did well last night,i think she will only ever be a daybabe who does nights rather than a proper all rounder like Adele,as to whether this channel needs another mostly covered up babe on nights im not sure,i suppose time and call stats will tell.

im always open to positive change
03-02-2014 14:04
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

zzzzzzzzzzz!
03-02-2014 15:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2014 14:04 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Having watched Steph on her previous channel,i was not surprised by her performance level on her debut,Though i thought she did well last night,i think she will only ever be a daybabe who does nights rather than a proper all rounder like Adele,as to whether this channel needs another mostly covered up babe on nights im not sure,i suppose time and call stats will tell.

how can you say adele is a proper all rounder and steph isn't? both do dayshows and fully topless nightshows and yet you say adele is an allrounder and yet steph to you is just a daybabe who does nights.

far as im concerned steph is just as much a proper all rounder as adele is

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2014 17:51
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

FML! Just typical she would put on a decent performance the nite i ave to be up for work at 5am bastard...

Awesome work on the caps fella's look great have my fingers crossed tho some legend is gonna post a vid.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
03-02-2014 18:04
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(03-02-2014 17:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 14:04 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Having watched Steph on her previous channel,i was not surprised by her performance level on her debut,Though i thought she did well last night,i think she will only ever be a daybabe who does nights rather than a proper all rounder like Adele,as to whether this channel needs another mostly covered up babe on nights im not sure,i suppose time and call stats will tell.

how can you say adele is a proper all rounder and steph isn't? both do dayshows and fully topless nightshows and yet you say adele is an allrounder and yet steph to you is just a daybabe who does nights.

far as im concerned steph is just as much a proper all rounder as adele is
I would just like to thank you,i bet myself a jaffa cake that your opinion on Steph would differ from mine,but i stand by my post as although Steph did go partially topless she never really went fully topless which is exactly what she did on her previous channel,now if thats the level that prooves to be popular then fair enough,i also think if she is not comfortable with being on nights as she has never really seemed to be then stick to days in future.

03-02-2014 19:27
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Her ass looked pretty mint bent over in that little tartan number any ways Wink

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
03-02-2014 19:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2014 19:27 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I would just like to thank you,i bet myself a jaffa cake that your opinion on Steph would differ from mine,but i stand by my post as although Steph did go partially topless she never really went fully topless which is exactly what she did on her previous channel,now if thats the level that prooves to be popular then fair enough,i also think if she is not comfortable with being on nights as she has never really seemed to be then stick to days in future.

Steph did go fully topless, she showed her nipples which for me is going fully topless. Also think steph is comfortable on nights given she has done nights on pretty much each channel she has been on over the years. If steph wasn't comfortable on nights, she would have stopped doing them a long time ago.

Finally why should steph stick to days because you don't like the nightshows she does, lots of people do like her on nights and clearly call her

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2014 20:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-02-2014 20:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Steph did go fully topless, she showed her nipples which for me is going fully topless.

Well for me going fully topless means naked from the waist up, ie no item of clothing whatsoever on the top half of her body .
If the top half of Steph's body was partially covered by some item of clothing then i wouldn't describe her as going fully topless even if she showed her nipples .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 21:39 by mr mystery.)
03-02-2014 20:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(03-02-2014 20:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Steph did go fully topless, she showed her nipples which for me is going fully topless. Also think steph is comfortable on nights given she has done nights on pretty much each channel she has been on over the years. If steph wasn't comfortable on nights, she would have stopped doing them a long time ago.

Finally why should steph stick to days because you don't like the nightshows she does, lots of people do like her on nights and clearly call her

Topless for me means nothing on the top half of her body,that includes t-shirts,lingerie,bodystockings or handbras,armbras or the latest piss take hairbras,just to clarify what i think it means.

03-02-2014 20:38