Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bedroom Celebrity

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Bedroom Celebrity
Hey peeps have just been on MFC in Jessica Jensens room and she was telling people to head over to this Cam Site... She said it's new just wounered if any one has any reviews on it?

I can see Melissa Debbling and Danielle Anderson from Studio66 are on there also...

Don't look like my cup of tea mind as i can't see any girls in the free room option...I like to see the girls before making my mind up bout a pvt.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
16-02-2014 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keeley Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: BedroomCelebrity.co.uk
I just checked out http://www.bedroomcelebrity.co.uk and wow you wanna see the schedule for Monday evening here's the line up: Emma Glover, Demi Rose Mawby, Danielle Mae and 4 more. Must be a good site to get the big names online live.

Livecamnetwork - the place to see top published Uk glamour and bikini models live online for webcam chat.
07-02-2015 19:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

that's assuming the girls actually appear online and know they are on the site. I've seen a lot adding the big names and the girls aren't actually aware of it.
22-02-2015 22:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keeley Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-02-2015 22:55 )welshken Wrote:  that's assuming the girls actually appear online and know they are on the site. I've seen a lot adding the big names and the girls aren't actually aware of it.

oh I think they are aware of it that's why theres 2 uk glamour models online right now - Rae and Demi Rose both looking good from what I can see.

Livecamnetwork - the place to see top published Uk glamour and bikini models live online for webcam chat.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 21:19 by Keeley.)
24-02-2015 22:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply