RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Sad Cant we all just get along? Sad
24-10-2008 16:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

[/quote]
I'm here to check out the pictures and have a laugh with the lads, and yourself ?
[/quote]

I am here because I want to know what people speak about meShy

laugh with friends? do u watch channels with friends too?
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:06 by Anastasia.)
24-10-2008 16:05
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I'm here to check out the pictures and have a laugh with the lads, and yourself ?
[/quote]

I am here because I want to know what people speak about meShy

laugh with friends? do u watch channels with friends too?
[/quote]

Big Grin sweetheart i'm done talking to you.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:09 by mega79.)
24-10-2008 16:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

anyone else think this thread has gone ever-so-slighlty OTT ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-10-2008 16:09
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Anastasia Wrote:laugh with friends? do u watch channels with friends too?

Oddly enough, theres actually a thread about that further up the forums if you wanna check that out...

No? Ok.
24-10-2008 16:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demonbolloxs Offline
Junior Poster

ADMIN ... PLEASE CLOSE MY MEMBERSHIP, AND REMOVE MY POSTS.
THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR WOMEN LOVERS ITS FOR WOMEN HATERS.

BYE !!
24-10-2008 16:18
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

demonbolloxs Wrote:ADMIN ... PLEASE CLOSE MY MEMBERSHIP, AND REMOVE MY POSTS.
THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR WOMEN LOVERS ITS FOR WOMEN HATERS.

BYE !!

Bye

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:21
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

[color=#FF0000]
lola Wrote:Ass2cam, lovely name. well done.
dont patronise me and dont call me hun.
My head, is not in the clouds my dear, it appears than it is infact your head, and its right up your ass.
i dont know who you are, but i would like it if you took yourself down from that pedastal. 'If you didnt call in, i wouldnt have a job'? oh boo hoo! im so scared of the real world! im so scared of not working at bang anymore!
Love, i have a real job, im a professional phototgrapher and model, but in the evenings i work at bang to help fund my photography. As do many girls, we dont just take your calls you know? we do actually have 'proper' jobs.
And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.
THIS COMMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT ASS2FACE-WHO PROBABLY HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE.
over and out.
you can go fuck yourself. complain all you want to bang, no one gives a shit.

Guys I think the truth must of hurt cause now she’s making no sense & she’s right I shouldn’t call her hun.

Do you talk shit often or is it you have shit brains. Do you even realize what you said?? You said (well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank) What does that say about the other callers!! Just to get 1 thing straight I don’t wank when I call the girls as I like talking & seeing ass So what does that say about you! A So called lady that has her head so far up her ass she doesn’t no which end to talk out of…

In future think before you speak/type I was talking about you Not other girls (we dont just take your calls you know? we do actually have 'proper' jobs.)

By the way that was sweet of you I didn't know you liked me that much to say (THIS COMMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT ASS2FACE-WHO PROBABLY HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE.) Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 16:26
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

To be fair, respect works both ways. If the girls come on here and are friendly, then theres usually no problem. It's when the babes come on here demanding things be removed, or try to imply that just because we watch these channels and in some cases pay 1.50 a minute to talk to them that that means we're ugly losers with no lives!

How exactly does that make any of us guys the bad guy here? If someone comes onto a forum and starts throwing around shit like that, how can you really blame us for starting it up? And I'm not trying to claim that theres no legitimacy (sp?) to the other stuff lola said, but the stuff she was saying at the end was totally uncalled for in my honest opinion.

And finally, A2C. Dude, I like you and all, you're a cool guy. But seriously, do you get off on having arguments with the babes or what? I mean since I started posting here, I'm counting (ATLEAST) 3. Alex Adams, Tiffany, and now this. Seriously, is it a fetish of yours or something mate? It's ok, you can tell us, we're all friends here Smile haha jk
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:29 by THE INCREDIBLE BULK.)
24-10-2008 16:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Anastasia Wrote:haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile

I'd never say anything bad about you hun, By far your the best on Bangbabes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 16:29

gemma hiles