clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Ass2Cam Wrote:
Anastasia Wrote:haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile

I'd never say anything bad about you hun, By far your the best on Bangbabes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

Finally, something in this thread I can agree with Tongue
24-10-2008 16:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

DjM Wrote:To be fair, respect works both ways. If the girls come on here and are friendly, then theres usually no problem. It's when the babes come on here demanding things be removed, or try to imply that just because we watch these channels and in some cases pay 1.50 a minute to talk to them that that means we're ugly losers with no lives!

How exactly does that make any of us guys the bad guy here? If someone comes onto a forum and starts throwing around shit like that, how can you really blame us for starting it up? And I'm not trying to claim that theres no legitimacy (sp?) to the other stuff lola said, but the stuff she was saying at the end was totally uncalled for in my honest opinion.

truer words were never spoken DjM

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:33 by Robot Devil.)
24-10-2008 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I can't believe girls will come here and insult us all but there are still guys who will defend them.

Would they do the same if it was one of those older, not so good looking chicks from the cheaper channels ?

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:38
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

mega79 Wrote:I can't believe girls will come here and insult us all but there are still guys who will defend them.

Would they do the same if it was one of those older, not so good looking chicks from the cheaper channels ?

Have you been watching this morning again?

How many times man? Fern Britton is not one of those women! Trust me, I've tried getting her to talk dirty on the phone, and all I get was a fucking restraining order!!

Ok...I feel I've said too much...*hides under a tottenham shirt, noone will look for me here Tongue*
24-10-2008 16:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

DjM Wrote:To be fair, respect works both ways. If the girls come on here and are friendly, then theres usually no problem. It's when the babes come on here demanding things be removed, or try to imply that just because we watch these channels and in some cases pay 1.50 a minute to talk to them that that means we're ugly losers with no lives!

How exactly does that make any of us guys the bad guy here? If someone comes onto a forum and starts throwing around shit like that, how can you really blame us for starting it up? And I'm not trying to claim that theres no legitimacy (sp?) to the other stuff lola said, but the stuff she was saying at the end was totally uncalled for in my honest opinion.

And finally, A2C. Dude, I like you and all, you're a cool guy. But seriously, do you get off on having arguments with the babes or what? I mean since I started posting here, I'm counting (ATLEAST) 3. Alex Adams, Tiffany, and now this. Seriously, is it a fetish of yours or something mate? It's ok, you can tell us, we're all friends here Smile haha jk

I don't start any arguments mate if you read all my posts & then the replies to them you'll see it's the replies that start them Not me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 16:40
jaysonrain Offline
Banned

Lola,

As the saying goes you shouldn't bite the hand that feed you. As a paying customer Ass2cam has every right to & complain if he's spent alot of money trying to talk to you, just for you to hang up on him for whatever reason. There is no denying that you have been blessed in the looks department, but should you really be offensive to those less fortunate? Ass2cam obviously admires you hence he's spending his money trying to talk to you, maybe you should feel good about that.

All them comments about him being ugly, sad & alone can only be guess work as I'm sure you've never met, so this must be the assumption you have of all your callers.

All that said, if the phone doesn't ring next time your on maybe all the ugly, sad, lonely guys have decided to feed someone else.
24-10-2008 16:41
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

DjM Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:I can't believe girls will come here and insult us all but there are still guys who will defend them.

Have you been watching this morning again?

How many times man? Fern Britton is not one of those women! Trust me, I've tried getting her to talk dirty on the phone, and all I get was a fucking restraining order!!

Ok...I feel I've said too much...*hides under a tottenham shirt, noone will look for me here Tongue*

Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:42
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

jaysonrain Wrote:Lola,

As the saying goes you shouldn't bite the hand that feed you. As a paying customer Ass2cam has every right to & complain if he's spent alot of money trying to talk to you, just for you to hang up on him for whatever reason. There is no denying that you have been blessed in the looks department, but should you really be offensive to those less fortunate? Ass2cam obviously admires you hence he's spending his money trying to talk to you, maybe you should feel good about that.

All them comments about him being ugly, sad & alone can only be guess work as I'm sure you've never met, so this must be the assumption you have of all your callers.

All that said, if the phone doesn't ring next time your on maybe all the ugly, sad, lonely guys have decided to feed someone else.

Well said best post on here, i shall add to your reputaion +1.

Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:44
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

jaysonrain Wrote:All that said, if the phone doesn't ring next time your on maybe all the ugly, sad, lonely guys have decided to feed someone else.

Either that, or Cellcast have bribed the phone company Tongue
24-10-2008 16:45
jaysonrain Offline
Banned

mega79 Wrote:
jaysonrain Wrote:Lola,

Well said best post on here, i shall add to your reputaion +1.

Cheers mate, just thought it had to be said.
24-10-2008 16:47

gemma hiles