Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Tara - Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Tara - Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2014 17:19 )ricky_s Wrote:  D T - You are a great capper and one of the good people on this board. you'll be able to post your Tara caps soon. no need to sully your good reputation, dude. in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth getting that worked up about if you consider what is going off in the world. or is it that your team is getting battered this afternoon? i know how that can ruin a weekend. mine are still 0-0, so we still got half an hour to do something. ANYTHING. anyhoo, you can still edit that post, i know you're a cool dude. you must be to put in all the capping work for other board members to see. i gotta say thanks for the great caps, you are a credit to this board.

What are u waffling on about, who are you?

I'd rather lose than live in burnley anyway
15-03-2014 17:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-03-2014 17:32 )booberella35 Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 17:18 )mark_suff Wrote:  Tara does a nightshow, goes topless and I miss it BOLLOCKS!!!. Story of my life annoyed Sad

wont be my last babe
Excellent news,personally i hope its sooner rather than later as your first show last night was brilliant.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

im always open to positive change
15-03-2014 17:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

This gorgeous girl has certainly earned a place on the nite show slots on Studio66
She looked incredible and looked very at ease in her hot white ensemble.
Don't forget she offers some really fab vids and Camshows that will certainly hit the spot.. I've been lucky enuff to witness ..mmmmmm
booberella35 is her profile here so don't be shy and send her a message of support Wink
She is very approachable and rather a filthy minx
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 17:50 by Clit Eastwood.)
15-03-2014 17:49
ricky_s Offline
Apprentice Poster

Quote:I'd rather lose than live in burnley anyway

official motto of everywhere in England, except Burnley
15-03-2014 18:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great news youre going to be a regular nightbabe tara. hope it carries on going well

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2014 18:03
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 17:19 )ricky_s Wrote:  D T - You are a great capper and one of the good people on this board. you'll be able to post your Tara caps soon. no need to sully your good reputation, dude. in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth getting that worked up about if you consider what is going off in the world. or is it that your team is getting battered this afternoon? i know how that can ruin a weekend. mine are still 0-0, so we still got half an hour to do something. ANYTHING. anyhoo, you can still edit that post, i know you're a cool dude. you must be to put in all the capping work for other board members to see. i gotta say thanks for the great caps, you are a credit to this board.

thank you so much for heading on to nights, Tara. you are a beautiful lady with an amazing body. it was nice of you to mention the cash thing. when i heard Evelyn was moving to S66, i had put a little money aside to call her as I hoped she would have a go on nights. It seems like you understand that part of the thrill of calling is also seeing the lady you are speaking to undressed on the screen, so i can see why you'd like to keep the screencaps private for now for the extra thrill. gonna use that saved money to call you now. couldn't call you last night as I share a flat with my mate and we agreed that the other dude has to be out if we do anything sexual or it's kinda weird. so i can't wait to call you in the future.

will you be doing any modelling for other sites in the future? Some of the other babes model for twistys and onlytease and other sites. i am an occasional

member of twistys and it was so awesome when Cara Brett started modelling on there. Sophia Knight, Brooke Little, Sam Tye aswell. Apnudes are great too.

I'd love to play this game with you Tara but i've had a busy week and i'm trying to take it easy this afternoon and the thought of you and say, Amy Louise Green or Evelyn is going to make me ROCK HARD and i'm going to watch Soccer Saturday and watching Soccer Saturday with a rocket in my calvin klein's is kinda wrong....

Arrrgh, must stop thinking about Tara! Maybe if I think about Booberella and her booooooooooooooooobs instead.....

Yes you understand what im trying to explain if you see them all the time posted on here it wont be such a big think when im talking to you and then a slip them out just for you, you have chosen me to spend your cash on I want it to be special I want to hear your voice as you see them again I want to hear you cum hard as you have seen my nice 32GGs.

Stupid I know but its my thing
15-03-2014 18:16
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I can understand tara not wanting to have topless pics floating around on the web before she tell people what she is doing. Nice to see communication from a babe Smile

Woohoo for future night shows

I hate injustice and liars
15-03-2014 18:39
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 17:27 )percpint Wrote:  Tara, great show, loved it and hope to see you again soon. Its OK by me if you don't want caps and vids posted, your choice, but i hope you soon change your mind as i would love to remind myself about your wonderful show!
I'd love to see more masti girls on here, days or nights, as they're sorely missed( or is that I'd love to be sore because of them again!)
Good luck to you in all that you do.

Thanks hun im so happy with the response from every one makes it all worth while
15-03-2014 18:46
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

couldn't call you last night as I share a flat with my mate and we agreed that the other dude has to be out if we do anything sexual or it's kinda weird. so i can't wait to call you in the future.

So if I knocked on your door in my school uniform you would turn me away if your flat mate was in? shame!!! lol

will you be doing any modelling for other sites in the future? Some of the other babes model for twistys and onlytease and other sites. i am an occasional

member of twistys and it was so awesome when Cara Brett started modelling on there. Sophia Knight, Brooke Little, Sam Tye aswell. Apnudes are great too.

well im not in the same league as Cara or Sophia but id like to do born2tease what other sites you think id be good at?

I'd love to play this game with you Tara but i've had a busy week and i'm trying to take it easy this afternoon and the thought of you and say, Amy Louise Green or Evelyn is going to make me ROCK HARD and i'm going to watch Soccer Saturday and watching Soccer Saturday with a rocket in my calvin klein's is kinda wrong....

Arrrgh, must stop thinking about Tara! Maybe if I think about Booberella and her booooooooooooooooobs instead.....
[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 19:00 by booberella35.)
15-03-2014 18:56
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

Oh well I see caps of my night show have been posted!
15-03-2014 19:15

Click here to watch Studio 66