gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Ringing Juliet

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Ringing Juliet
I've rang Juliet for a few years as she's 1 of my fav's but what she did last night wasn't right, I was chatting to her 1 minute & cause there was caller on the other phone she hung up on me, so I rang her again about 15 mins later & cause she didn’t want to chat to me she kicked me again for no reason.

She can't say she didn't kick me cause she was face the camera when she pressed the button (I saw her do it). From now on I’ll think twice before I waste my money calling her.

Juliet if you kick callers for no reason you'll not get many people calling you.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-04-2009 10:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Ringing Juliet
maybe she has her own reasons... who knows, when theres 4-6 girls then theres competition to keep you on the line so there inhouse stats measure up. when shes on the phone by herself and theres more than 1 caller waiting she can be choosy who she talks to. ie she ist talking to you because she has/needs to...

but saying that maybe she just didnt want to talk to ya... you'd be suprised at how many girls actualy read the posts made about them here, maybe you said sumthing that offended her.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 10:42 by HEX!T.)
09-04-2009 10:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hexit Wrote:maybe she has her own reasons... who knows, when theres 4-6 girls then theres competition to keep you on the line so there inhouse stats measure up. when shes on the phone by herself and theres more than 1 caller waiting she can be choosy who she talks to. ie she ist talking to you because she has/needs to...

but saying that maybe she just didnt want to talk to ya... you'd be suprised at how many girls actualy read the posts made about them here, maybe you said sumthing that offended her.

Nope i'd never say anything bad to her. The 1st time she kicked me she went to the other phone & the 2nd time she kicked me there was no 1 on any of the lines cause i listened in.

If she wants to kick me for no reason fine i'll not waste my money calling her, I think Sasha & Juliet are the hottest babe on the channels but what's the point in wasting money calling them if the camera work is crap/being kicked for no reason.

I would ring 960's Charlie but i'd rather see her in a thong Big Grin

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 11:28 by SirAssAlot.)
09-04-2009 11:24
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:maybe she has her own reasons... who knows, when theres 4-6 girls then theres competition to keep you on the line so there inhouse stats measure up. when shes on the phone by herself and theres more than 1 caller waiting she can be choosy who she talks to. ie she ist talking to you because she has/needs to...

What you say is true, the babe may have options of who she wants to speak to. However, if a caller isn't being rude or offensive, has taken the time to call in and spent money listening to options for 1-2 minutes in order to get through (I assume callers have to do this?), he should not be hung up on without good justification.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
09-04-2009 12:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

we know that m8 and i agree. but if she hung up, she must of had her reasons. we can only guess at her's until she comes and replys herself.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-04-2009 13:16
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hexit Wrote:we know that m8 and i agree. but if she hung up, she must of had her reasons. we can only guess at her's until she comes and replys herself.

It's because there was a caller on the other phone that's the only reason i can think of.

09-04-2009 13:43
cee Offline
Master Poster

LOL, the way I see it Juliet is hot as fuck, but going from her posts here she is as crazy as a bag of rats...

To me seems somewhat unhinged - absolutely beautiful, but slightly nuts! Of course that is just my opinion.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
09-04-2009 16:06
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

cee Wrote:LOL, the way I see it Juliet is hot as fuck, but going from her posts here she is as crazy as a bag of rats...

To me seems somewhat unhinged - absolutely beautiful, but slightly nuts! Of course that is just my opinion.

i agree she's gorgeous but didn't she try to get an entire thread deleted last week

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
09-04-2009 16:40
cee Offline
Master Poster

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
cee Wrote:LOL, the way I see it Juliet is hot as fuck, but going from her posts here she is as crazy as a bag of rats...

i agree she's gorgeous but didn't she try to get an entire thread deleted last week

That's only one in a list of pretty weird things she has done here, including arguing publicly with other babes, seemingly being misleading about why she would leave a certain channel, flipping out on posters for no reason, and as you state, trying to get threads removed...

It seems she has a tendency to just flip out for unknown reasons, so trying to work why she would/or wouldn't take a call from someone would be somewhat difficult going by her unpredictable, and what I would only presume to be slightly unhinged personality.

But on the other hand, she is one of the sexiest, most attractive, and entertaining girls on the channels. So the positives still outweigh the negatives lol.Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 17:26 by cee.)
09-04-2009 17:07
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Lmao i remember her insulting another " babe " who was getting attention from the guys here by saying she had a brown asshole lmao......i love it when females get together.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 17:21 by mega79.)
09-04-2009 17:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles