gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Ringing Juliet

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Ringing Juliet
mega79 Wrote:Lmao i remember her insulting another " babe " who was getting attention from the guys here by saying she had a brown asshole lmao......i love it when females get together.

Lol, yep that was a weird one... but admittedly pretty funny!

Like I said, face of an angel - mind like Charles Manson.Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 17:24 by cee.)
09-04-2009 17:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

hi TINTIN

I have to say that i never hang up on calls every caller for me is like regular to me
infact its not in my intrest to do so
even if the called is abusive to me i will stay on the line
thats the way company will make the money

sometimes we do experience bad line with BT and other channels had the same problem that day
u say u saw me putting down the phone on you , but thats inmpossible because its 4 secodns delay on live tv
and i dont put the phone down at all coz there r lots of people in que waiting to speak to me
if i cut you off i cut all the other people off .... and i dont want to do that Smile))

xxxx

Tintin Wrote:I've rang Juliet for a few years as she's 1 of my fav's but what she did last night wasn't right, I was chatting to her 1 minute & cause there was caller on the other phone she hung up on me, so I rang her again about 15 mins later & cause she didn’t want to chat to me she kicked me again for no reason.

She can't say she didn't kick me cause she was face the camera when she pressed the button (I saw her do it). From now on I’ll think twice before I waste my money calling her.

Juliet if you kick callers for no reason you'll not get many people calling you.

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
13-04-2009 20:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hi hun XOXO, No you never put the phone down you pressed the kick button etc cause i got sent back to the menu saying this service is not available. I know what it's like getting kicked that's how i know i was kicked! Wink.

Never mind what happened in the past should stay there muaha.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009 15:30 by SirAssAlot.)
13-04-2009 20:45
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin, perhaps you were getting her too hot and she had to cut you off before she came. If she comes too early she still has to work to 3am.
20-04-2009 00:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles