Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I know full well that many people on here will like what they're seeing RE: Candy's bigger tits; equally, I know there will be many others here that won't like what they're seeing, but may not care to write it for fear of being branded a troll or a misogynist or worse, but, as this is a public forum, and healthy discussion is (presumably) encouraged, I feel like commenting. If her oversized, and frankly ludicrous lips weren't enough, Candy has now had her (what were already enormous) tits pumped up to a quite alarming degree. She may very well like the job the doctor has done, and that, largely, is the most important thing, but as a (brief) viewer I can't help but wonder if she has a syndrome similar, or related to, body dysmorphia. Those tits are so bizarrely shaped now too. I hate to sound cruel but she doesn't look healthy.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-03-2014 02:15
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(25-03-2014 13:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  If you ask, she may well send them to you.... Rolleyes

Funny F-r Big LaughBig Laugh. You know what i meant Big Grin.

As for her sending them i'd be able to use them as dumbbell weights lol lol lol

(26-03-2014 01:10 )snookered147 Wrote:  Her new boobs are absolutely mind bogglingly enormous Surprised.
Crumbs eek.

So much for her saying she wasn't going bigger / she was just getting them fixed = Yeah right BounceBounce. They are way to big for her gorgeous body SadSadSad

(26-03-2014 02:15 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Those tits are so bizarrely shaped now too. I hate to sound cruel but she doesn't look healthy.

I couldn't agree more!! To be honest all that plastic surgery (big Lips & massive boobs) is slowly but surly going to loose her a lot of fans simply cause she's loosing her Gorgeous looks... Sad Sad

If i were to be honest i'd rather have the old Candy before she got her lips & boobs done = She was far hotter back then eekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 12:07 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 11:51
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
I fear sometimes people forget they are talking about a person. Pointless opinions that can be kept inside. It's easy enough to not watch a girl you dislike, for whatever reason.

The boobies are settling in well anyway. Seem to look better every show.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
26-03-2014 12:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 12:55 )RatedR Wrote:  I fear sometimes people forget they are talking about a person. Pointless opinions that can be kept inside. It's easy enough to not watch a girl you dislike, for whatever reason.

I understand what your getting at but come on, you've never 1s criticized any 1 in your life wither it's been a text, forums or verbal? Bounce

As for comments that's posted if you don't like what people say it's really simple ignore them or stick them in your ignore list. You don't see me or any 1 else criticizing any of your comments or posts! The point is every 1's entitled to their own opinions wither their liked or not so the easy way around it is to ignore posts you don't like or agree with unless the posts are directed at you personally...

That's the main problem on here, members get at other members just because they don't like or agree with their comments when the truth is it's nothing to do with them. If we all let each other speak our minds without arguing / criticizing each other's comments this forum would be the best place ever to have a chat / rant!!!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 13:59 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 13:44
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

So do you really think that Candy deserves to be criticised and picked apart? Think about what are you doing? Criticising someone just because it isn't to your taste. Why do you need to share that. How can it affect anyone, apart from negatively? It just baffles me how a forum makes it okay to say those things. Especially knowing she reads the forum. That's my point, which you claim to get.

26-03-2014 14:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So you're saying that someone's (supposedly) 'negative' comments shouldn't be allowed to be posted ? What one person may find to be 'negative', another person may find an astute and fair observation. It's all subjective. No one man's opinion means more than anothers, but free discussion is harmless. As far as Candy reading, I doubt it will bother her in the slightest. She's an adult, she's probably aware that her look won't appeal to everyone, but again, that's fine.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-03-2014 14:34
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 14:23 )RatedR Wrote:  So do you really think that Candy deserves to be criticised and picked apart? Think about what are you doing? Criticising someone just because it isn't to your taste. Why do you need to share that. How can it affect anyone, apart from negatively? It just baffles me how a forum makes it okay to say those things. Especially knowing she reads the forum. That's my point, which you claim to get.

I could say the same to you cause your doing the exact same thing to me with this reply...

You really need to think before you speak...

The main reason behind the post that started all is was you commenting on remarks / opinions that wasn't pointed at you, petty arguing over posts that's nothing to do with you is so stupid so why stick your nose in...

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 15:05 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 14:58
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-CA99_5332E091.jpg]
26-03-2014 15:14
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

So, you believe it to be justified? Fine. Enjoy your take on what a valuable opinion is. Who cares if nonchalantly criticising a woman is wrong. Because 'she won't care' maybe I'll go and post negatively about girls in their threads to get a sense of satisfaction from any poster who agrees. Spread the love x

And just to get the killer out of the way (I wanted to save it but you earned it) look at how affected YOU are by my general 'don't post negative things about girls' imagine if i'd criticised something like, I don't know, the way you look...

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 15:53 by RatedR.)
26-03-2014 15:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

When ever you start making sense you'll get acknowledged till that happens why don't you mind your own business & comment on posts that is directed at you...

So far all you've done is comment on posts that's been none of your business & to be totally honest why you don't understand (post 520) i've no idea cause if that happened there would be less arguing which would be A Lot Better For Ever 1 Including the MODS hehe

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 16:29 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 16:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66