GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Dirty Site Makes Dirty Women

ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Dirty Site Makes Dirty Women
I've done a fair bit of reading on here last few weeks, more than I have read of anything for years it seems, and you guys are pretty interesting guys. Like finding a pandoras box of blokes. I've surprised myself with just how much I have enjoyed learning and hearing about some of your "opinions". I've been fantasising about being a babeshows girl, having guys call me up and talk about unspeakable things as I'm on TV being cheap. So, I was just wondering, what is it that really, really turns you on. If you are left to just your mind, the babeshows not available for a night (horror I know) what is it you think about or fantasise about to get off? What are you true, unfiltered fantasies? May even be things you do or have done, or things you would never do or never can do because it's too niche or too rude. Be fun to know though.

You may or may not have an opinion on this or maybe you haven't ever thought about it, but most women, deep down, have a fantasy of being exploited/dominated/totally taken advantage of. I think these channels play into that which is why I've been drawn to them. What I have found fascinating about this site is just how it feels so objectifying. It is one thing to fantasise about but ever since stumbling across this site I have spent more and more time returning to it and reading all of your opinions coming from a true place, makes it entirely more erotic.

As a woman, if you want to be dominated and you have to outright ask for it, it means it isn't actually domination so the fantasy is ruined, thus we never ask outright. This site is amazingly having an influence and impact on my mind lol. Puts you lot in very alpha roles, and that's just not what a woman experiences usually (or ever), but we almost all want it, but never going to ask outright, so this place is like a fucking shrine.

It's not really a part of this site but I am open to some convincing as I hit my 40s, don't want to waste anymore time, so maybe you can help me. A link on my profile will give you a better idea if you're able to help me, though. Certain guys interest me, in the everyday sense, ones who make no effort to hide their wandering eyes make me feel horny. Guys who do as please and get away with it.

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 00:12 by ValerieC.)
29-03-2014 19:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

RE: Dirty Site Makes Dirty Women
I certainly love to dominate women although happy to be the submissive on occasions.

I've PM'd you about some of my wilder fantasies... ;-)
30-03-2014 12:54
Find all posts by this user
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Will check.

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
30-03-2014 19:46
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Thought this was right place Sad

01-04-2014 21:43
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Was hoping for more interest (sad stressed out face).

06-04-2014 12:24
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(06-04-2014 12:24 )ValerieC Wrote:  Was hoping for more interest (sad stressed out face).

Sad
06-04-2014 14:06
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

I know lol

06-04-2014 14:09
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(06-04-2014 14:09 )ValerieC Wrote:  I know lol

Really sorry you've not had anyone express an interest yet....
06-04-2014 14:14
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

None, either.

06-04-2014 14:19
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(06-04-2014 14:19 )ValerieC Wrote:  None, either.

simply shocking....
06-04-2014 14:21
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles