gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average

Little Mix - Which One Would You Like to Fuck?

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Little Mix - Which One Would You Like to Fuck?
(09-05-2014 19:51 )ValerieC Wrote:  Share with me how

I don't know it might shock her mom to find out how dirty and depraved she has been.
09-05-2014 19:58
Find all posts by this user
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Fuck, I definitely can't tell her about this thread now x

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
09-05-2014 20:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(09-05-2014 20:00 )ValerieC Wrote:  Fuck, I definitely can't tell her about this thread now x
Google can send people to funny places.

Especially if they search Jesy fuck slut used and abused.
09-05-2014 20:04
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Would you make her a fuck slut, used and abused?

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
09-05-2014 20:06
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(09-05-2014 20:06 )ValerieC Wrote:  Would you make her a fuck slut, used and abused?

And filmed, posted on the internet. Fuck being in a Girl band and paying Cowell fucking loads. She needs to be on the internet sucked, fucked and spunked on like she knows what she wants,
09-05-2014 20:11
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

I want to see it.

09-05-2014 20:13
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(09-05-2014 20:13 )ValerieC Wrote:  I want to see it.

See it. your the one doing the filming POV, rubbing your pussy and planting yourself on Jesy's face until you explode over her.
09-05-2014 20:18
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

I wish I could get a full account of what you would actually do rather than bits and pieces here and there.

09-05-2014 20:19
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

I think we're backstage at the gig and you got us in the changing room since ur friends with her mum. Me biggles and Jabba with u. Her mum leaves and then u give us a knowing smile as u get the camera out and ask jesy to give biggles a kiss for the camera. He gets one on the cheek but u say no on the lips. She then gives all 3 a peck on the lips. All 3 are now standing round her and u can see she's a little intimidated. She looks at u and says aunty val I'm not sure what's going on but I'm onstage in an hour. I start stroking her hair and say enjoy it jesy but don't fight it, Jabba pipes in, ur auntie val told us what a slut u are and we didn't believe her but now ur going to prove it. Biggles now grabs those tits and pulls them out her dress and starts licking on a nipple. I lean down and kiss her deeply while Jabba starts pulling her panties aside an playing withe her juicy pussy lips. All the while ur legs val are getting wider as u video this all and slowly caress ur own tight cunt as ur nipple poke through ur dress. Jesy looks at u wide eyed pleading for help but u just sit there stoking that pussy. Jesy then feels a finger inside her and let's loose a groan of pleasure
10-05-2014 12:45
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

I say no Jabba not yet let them watch. First we're going to enjoy our friend here and then she may get to have some fun. I lead her to biggles who now has his cock out and guide her head down to his balls and order her to lick. She tamely starts on his sack and I shout no more suck them in and wash them with your tongue. Again she tries her best and laps at his balls. I then say Jabba looks like she needs encouragement. Jabba comes over and needs no hesitation in pulling aside her panties and delving deep into her ass crack and eating her insides. All the while he slowly enters a finger or two, no three into her sweet juicy pussy. Jesy is now moaning in pleasure as she now hungrily sucks in biggles nuts and moves onto his aching cock. That's it Jesy that's more like what val said u'd be like. Jabba is really going to town on her ass and has his tongue real deep inside her. His face is covered in pussy juice and his own spit. Val now has her panties off as she watches, videoing the whole time. I pull back on Jesy's ponytail asking her if she wants more? She doesn't answer. I force her back down on the cock and hear her splutter and gag. I pu her back up and she gasps for breath. Do u want more. Yes she pleads I force her down again she gags and sucks on boggles cock. Back up for air again. Yes what? She nods and says yes master please I want more. Good girl. I nod to Jabba who now has his cock at her ass. He forces it into her hard and deep. Just as she tries to scream I force her onto biggles cock making her gag again. Her muffled scream really turns on both guys as they now speed up......
10-05-2014 13:35
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles