gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's in your wank bank?

Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

RE: What's in your wank bank?
My band mate... Female singer 24 and gorgeous, love to strip her out of her sexy dresses, hold her legs wide open and eat her juicy pussy while she rubs her pert tits....... then I'd turn her around and prod and poke her ass with my tongue for a while before we fuck...

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
17-04-2014 15:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spider Offline
Master Poster

Can never forget 67 year old I met on the Internet...she invited me round and we shared tongues. We fucked a bit before she wanked me off....it's a proper dirty wank remembering that old granny hand wrapped around my dick wanking me off...everyone's gotta do that atleast once!
17-04-2014 15:59
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

I remember being drunk and horny in a tube in london, rubbing and pressing my cock bludge briefly against a hot latin or portugese office worker's lush ass in a tight pencil skirt as I moved out of the carriage to get off at my stop.

Thankfully, she didn't cause a fuss, but I remember looking at her throughout the journey and deciding to deliberately press my aching cock in my jeans as I went off, felt so wrong yet so right.

Thank was good wank fuel for a week
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 16:14 by Jabba_Doughnut.)
17-04-2014 16:11
Phonebook Offline
Banned

A girl at my work, mid twenties, slim, long blonde hair, lovely pert tits. Two stories of hers get me going.

First one, she was at the doctor's and he had to put the stethoscope to her chest so asked her to lift her top. She forgot she had no bra on and whipped her t-shirt up to give the doc a flash of her perfect, pert paps. He's the family doctor who's known her since she was a kid, lucky bastard!

Second one, I overheard her telling colleagues about her new house. There were no curtains in the bedroom so basically every morning after her shower her wet tits, cunt and arse would be on show for the neighbours as she dried herself and got ready, if they were looking in. She said the neighbours were old so wouldn't be looking! I don't think so somehow. I'd love to be in the house opposite with a pair of binoculars.
17-04-2014 16:12
spider Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2014 15:49 )Johnson007 Wrote:  My band mate... Female singer 24 and gorgeous, love to strip her out of her sexy dresses, hold her legs wide open and eat her juicy pussy while she rubs her pert tits....... then I'd turn her around and prod and poke her ass with my tongue for a while before we fuck...

Good man! That's what I like to hear! Sort her out! Bet she's got lovely pert tits, just imagining you licking her out behind while she's got some tight leather trousers stretching over her arse. She blonde or brunette?
17-04-2014 16:14
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(17-04-2014 16:12 )Phonebook Wrote:  Second one, I overheard her telling colleagues about her new house. There were no curtains in the bedroom so basically every morning after her shower her wet tits, cunt and arse would be on show for the neighbours as she dried herself and got ready, if they were looking in. She said the neighbours were old so wouldn't be looking! I don't think so somehow. I'd love to be in the house opposite with a pair of binoculars.

Can imagine some geriatric old perv looking thorough the curtains for a glimpse and wanking off to the glorious young bod.

one day I'll be that geriatric old perv and I'll make sure I'll let the babe in the window know I like what I see lol
17-04-2014 16:16
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(17-04-2014 16:16 )Jabba_Doughnut Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 16:12 )Phonebook Wrote:  Second one, I overheard her telling colleagues about her new house. There were no curtains in the bedroom so basically every morning after her shower her wet tits, cunt and arse would be on show for the neighbours as she dried herself and got ready, if they were looking in. She said the neighbours were old so wouldn't be looking! I don't think so somehow. I'd love to be in the house opposite with a pair of binoculars.

Can imagine some geriatric old perv looking thorough the curtains for a glimpse and wanking off to the glorious young bod.

one day I'll be that geriatric old perv and I'll make sure I'll let the babe in the window know I like what I see lol

Exactly, there's no way the neighbours won't have noticed.

And unless it was a straight woman or a gay bloke they'd make sure they were watching the daily flash fest.
17-04-2014 16:20
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

Saw a hot 18-19 year out brunette in sunglasses as I was shopping just with the most delicious round, pert ass in some incredibly tight jeans, turned around to see it as we passed and stared and stared and stared as she walked past and away. Sure people saw me perv on her too.

Cock got instantly stiff, she is certainly in for a good withdrawal later :-)

Gonna head out soon into town, if I see her again, she better move quick otherwise I'll capture her in the net and she'll be dragged back to Jabbba's Dungeon where I'll tear off those jeans and enjoy her hot lithe youthful body endlessly..that'll be a Good Friday alright
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 11:39 by Jabba_Doughnut.)
18-04-2014 11:35
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(17-04-2014 16:11 )Jabba_Doughnut Wrote:  I remember being drunk and horny in a tube in london, rubbing and pressing my cock bludge briefly against a hot latin or portugese office worker's lush ass in a tight pencil skirt as I moved out of the carriage to get off at my stop.

Thankfully, she didn't cause a fuss, but I remember looking at her throughout the journey and deciding to deliberately press my aching cock in my jeans as I went off, felt so wrong yet so right.

Thank was good wank fuel for a week

This is so wrong!!! Lol.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
18-04-2014 18:11
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(18-04-2014 18:11 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  This is so wrong!!! Lol.

I regret it, but I was younger and horny.

I did use to love groping girls' asses as I past them in nightclubs on dance floors or crowded pubs etc, made a real art in not getting discovered or spotted.

Such a sex pest.
18-04-2014 18:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles