Posting Machine

RE: Which Babes actually post?
^ Some girls also have someone else running their Twitter accounts
12-06-2015 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(12-06-2015 19:59 )mrmann Wrote:  I've spoken to her a few times via PM, but what is odd to me is that when I received a response from her the last time, I was watching her on cam and she never typed anything...

Makes me suspect someone else is writing for her, a producer maybe.

Well I hope the same wasn't with Bailey Cream as I told her a lot of personal information about myself, I hope it was her I was speaking to and not one of her aides Surprised
12-06-2015 20:19
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2015 20:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 19:59 )mrmann Wrote:  I've spoken to her a few times via PM, but what is odd to me is that when I received a response from her the last time, I was watching her on cam and she never typed anything...

Makes me suspect someone else is writing for her, a producer maybe.

Well I hope the same wasn't with Bailey Cream as I told her a lot of personal information about myself, I hope it was her I was speaking to and not one of her aides Surprised

Ok Time to admit that was me SB Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
12-06-2015 20:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Do you know how wrong that would be if that were true......Big Laugh
12-06-2015 20:24
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2015 20:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Do you know how wrong that would be if that were true......Big Laugh

Don't worry I won't tell anyone about what a "big" man you are Big LaughBig Laugh
12-06-2015 20:25
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-06-2015 19:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Don't get on the wrong side of Candy Charms, Lucy Anne Brooks or Cali Garcia as they'd bite your head off, i once felt the wrath of Candy Charmseek

a few babes still lurk on here and do occasionally thank people's comments, but why would they want to talk to us for free when they get paid to talk to random people like us anyway, they'll usually only say something if someone has the balls to slate them, its very similar on their twitter accounts as well
It is a sad correlation between those who feel they only need to say owt when we've supposedly stepped out of line.

Sophia Lares deserves including in any list of "do not repeat not scorn this woman and expect to live". Er, but in a good way Blusheek

Ayesha used to reply to her Masti thread but now never to her BS one. Odd.

Some only thank posts, which is better than nothing (kinder, certainly).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2015 20:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

True but its not just babeshows babes who are like this, 10,000 people could cheer for a footballer but if 10 people boo him he will notice them more and it might affect him, these babes must get countless amounts of complements from people all the time and they take them for granted, but when they read or hear one bad comment some of them will throw a hissy fit, lets be honest we're probably just the same if i gave a bit of criticism to a video poster on this forum he'll probably tell me to fuck off, its human nature to defend yourself
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 23:25 by Joey 27.)
12-06-2015 23:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(12-06-2015 19:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Don't get on the wrong side of Candy Charms, Lucy Anne Brooks or Cali Garcia as they'd bite your head off, i once felt the wrath of Candy Charmseek

a few babes still lurk on here and do occasionally thank people's comments, but why would they want to talk to us for free when they get paid to talk to random people like us anyway, they'll usually only say something if someone has the balls to slate them, its very similar on their twitter accounts as well

Unable to take criticism of their professional performance.
Not good enough.
I accept professional criticism of my performance at work with good grace. The babes should do the same and show some humility. The babes are in a customer serving environment so should be looking to constantly improve the quality of visual and telephonic product that they provide.

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 00:31 by Snooks.)
13-06-2015 00:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Agreed Snookered with the addition of the word Constructive before criticism. At times on this forum criticism has crossed the line into outright abuse of looks, tattoos, boobs etc and I bet you don't expect your boss at work to call you an ugly twat before he says you are crap at your job Big Laugh
13-06-2015 00:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Yes I agree and have made that same point on many threads.
Criticism needs to be constructive which was why I said it should be of their professional performance.
Boobs, tattoos etc are not reflective of performance.

13-06-2015 01:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles