Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
You will notice a very similar Thread posted on the Studio66 Thread and after reading it it occurred to me that the problem lies deeper than just the one channel.

I think in the history of the Babe Channels and from what I can remember this year in particular has not been a memorable one.

If you compare Babestation now to what it was like last year its almost unrecognisable. It used to be the one channel that you could guarantee that things would be pushed a lot further. We used to have the hand thong and fantastic 2 for 1's. Now when you look at it, the hand thong has long disappeared and the 2 for 1's are terrible. Also I'm seeing some pretty awful solo sets just to add insult to injury.

Studio66 is as inconsistent as ever. They arguably now have the best babes but again this channel is becoming over censored with too much emphasis put on tease and less in the way of delivering a show that even comes to 18+ material.

RLC is another channel that has also declined rapidly. I know that ofcom rules has restricted the shows somewhat but surely not to this level where we are seeing so many couch potatoes hardly moving and waving a phone expecting calls to come flying in. The shows are getting that bad now that its like watch a sinking ship. I'm pretty sure that other members have got very similar views on this subject.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 04:17 by Scottishbloke.)
26-04-2014 04:16
Find all posts by this user
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
Completely agree, Tiffany Chambers is a prime example, she was in my opinion by far the best babes on the channels and now she refuses to remove her bra but yet is very happy to take her bra off for Born2Tease videos? I've seen much better naughty hours on RLC then the actual night shows themselves, I do admit I have got very bored of the channels recently which is why I stopped watching them.

I hope there is some new fresh talent coming through because at the moment there is a lack of it.
26-04-2014 04:29
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RLC make the most effort in all honesty.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 06:10 by sweetsugar007.)
26-04-2014 06:09
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

SB,

I completely agree - since last summer they have all embarked on severe cost cutting and that includes an ultra-cautious approach to avoiding Offcon fines.

Reduced bandwidth and increased compression = dreadful resolution on TV and web streams
Reduced lighting on sets to cut electricity bills = can't see properly, compounding the low resolution above.
Camera operators made redundant and static cameras
Cuts to rosters and the quality of girls on said rosters to reduce wage costs (increasing reliance on distinctly ageing women, and plain women who must come more cheaply)
Hopeless sets that detract from, or restrict the shows rather than enhance.
26-04-2014 10:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no they can't get any worse unless ofcom decide to tighten things up again on the babeshows but they wont get any better. Ive said for some time that the babeshows wont get back to their heyday which was about 3-4 years ago so I try and enjoy them as much as they can and think it's a little unfair to compare the babeshows now to how they were in their heyday because the rules etc are different

think a good amount of forum members who are being negative about the babeshows are doing so because they want the babeshows to get back to how they were in their heyday which aint going to happen

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2014 10:37
randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

To my mind the shows have become redundant. Very rarely is there any show worth watching.
Sadly, when the shows do try something a bit different - i.e Studio 66s webcam Wednesdays, these changes are very quickly stifled.
I do wonder if these shows should give television up as a lost cause and focus purely on an internet based format.

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
26-04-2014 10:45
Billy_Nomates Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2014 10:45 )randybuble Wrote:  I do wonder if these shows should give television up as a lost cause and focus purely on an internet based format.

With the stricter conditions that these companies now face I agree that their future will depend on them transferring to internet only shows.
26-04-2014 11:40
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think things could get worse as it seems this government is not very keen on the adult entertainment industry
26-04-2014 12:22
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2014 11:40 )Billy_Nomates Wrote:  With the stricter conditions that these companies now face I agree that their future will depend on them transferring to internet only shows.

The babe channels are not bothered too much by stricter conditions. They don't see that as a big problem. What is considered a big problem is the falling demand for the services they provide, which they are currently seeking to address by offering cheaper calls. Whether that idea's working or not is another matter, but it's probably the right move to make.
26-04-2014 13:55
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I think the problem is that its far to easy to hide behind the Ofcom rules and say there is nothing we can do. The channels understand the guidelines, they know exactly what they can get away with.

The problem is lazy arse production and performance. We know that there are certain performers that make an effort (outfits, climbing alleyways(!), use of set/themes) but they are becoming fewer. Danni Harwood is one, Kandi and Adele are others. I know this may be a heresy but even performers like Clare are looking a bit formulaic of late. I was expecting great things of Georgie at RLC but it was pretty much the same routine on a slightly better set.

I think part of this is down to production. If a girl wants to lie on her stomach all night the Producers should be kicking her up the arse. Perhaps incentivising the Producers on call stats should be the way to go because I think too many girls aren't motivated by what ever reward scheme they are on.

I don't hark back to the good old days; I think potentially the current crop of girls are some of the best there have ever been. But dear god they need some sticks of dynamite up there arses
26-04-2014 14:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV