Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
agree tara is looking nice today and hope she has a good show. tara please don't take a step back and stop posting on the forum. It's always great when a babeshow babe joins the forum and interacts.

one final comment on the recent situation between dazzab and tara, I think it should really have been kept off the forum and sorted out in private

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2014 11:14
Find all posts by this user
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Darren73 if you even bothered to read what i have said you would have understood what i did. i contacted Tara several times by email but had no response and yes i contacted her here on this forum by private message and yes u guessed it no response. She completely ignored me when it came to the custom video. if you go into Tesco and you pay for something and its not what you asked for you would take it back along with your receipt and then either get your money back or exchange the item. Rammy and response to your comment about being kept of the forum i did want to prevent this but seeing that Tara wouldnt respond to an email or to private message on here i felt it was only right that if other guys contact her for videos or skype shows then they should have a right to know. Of course the majority may get what they ask for but in my case i didnt. So as you can see there was no way to sort it in private.
26-04-2014 11:45
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(26-04-2014 11:45 )dazzab Wrote:  Darren73 if you even bothered to read what i have said you would have understood what i did. i contacted Tara several times by email but had no response and yes i contacted her here on this forum by private message and yes u guessed it no response. She completely ignored me when it came to the custom video. if you go into Tesco and you pay for something and its not what you asked for you would take it back along with your receipt and then either get your money back or exchange the item. Rammy and response to your comment about being kept of the forum i did want to prevent this but seeing that Tara wouldnt respond to an email or to private message on here i felt it was only right that if other guys contact her for videos or skype shows then they should have a right to know. Of course the majority may get what they ask for but in my case i didnt. So as you can see there was no way to sort it in private.
i'm afraid you have fucked it up for eveyone else now you should have sent her a pm on here and not posted it on the forum now she may not come back on the forum thanks alot

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-04-2014 11:49
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Fucked up did you not just read what i just said. The private message was sent to her on this forum but she ignored it so what does that tell you. if she chooses to not post on here thats her right but dont come on here telling me ive fucked it up for everyone else. If other guys suffer the same thing what are they to do if she doesnt respond to emails or private messages on here. This forum is here to discuss things and thats exactly what i did. If you have a problem with that or anyone else then im sorry tough.
26-04-2014 11:57
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

You can't take back a toaster to a shop and expect to get an oven in return. Tongue You can't say she didnt respond because YOU said she eventually did and she explained why it took time on here.

And then everyone shut up from here on out Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 12:10 by RatedR.)
26-04-2014 12:03
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

She only responded in the end to my email when i told her i would be contacting paypal for a refund then she responded in 5 minutes. You see i had to resort to that to get a reponse from her otherwise she would never have responded. Of course i wouldnt have contacted paypal but you see my point. The problem was she wasnt prepared to do a topless custom video because she said it would have lost her £100 so therefore she should have though about that when saying she would. i was owed that much at least due to the fact that she didnt respond to the email.
26-04-2014 12:10
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Did you pay for the Skype show at all dazzab? if not then you should be happy you even got two videos & I too think it shouldn't have been aired, hopefully she still comes on the forums but we will see.. she was one that actually visited a lot aside from that she looked lovely all throughout this morning, looked great as ever & with the cheeky cleavage to go with it Smile Tongue
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 12:57 by Idotmyi.)
26-04-2014 12:56
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
Yes i paid for the skype show so she rearranged it and then she cancelled again. Lets get one thing perfectly clear here it was tara who suggested that i have the 2 videos and a custom video i would have been happy with a refund. Of course she asked what i would like in the custom video so i told her and at no point did she say she wouldnt be able to do topless. It was after when i hadnt heard from her after a week without no custom video. The i left it another couple of days and still no response from her by email so your talking basically about a 16 day period where she promised me a custom video and didnt deliver. What she wanted to do was just give me the 2 naughty tease videos and that was it but the fact that she promised me a custom video then she realised she made a blunder. After all whats the point of me getting a custom video if she was going to be naked there would be no point. Tara showed herself in a bad light and no one else i am merely telling you how it is and if she would have pm me on here or emailed me back without fobbing me off then it would have been kept private. If she chooses not to write on here thats her decision but i gave her every opportunity to get back to me and she didnt. Basically she took the piss.
26-04-2014 13:48
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[split] Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
that thread's locked but i wanna stick my nose in Rolleyes
i think some of you are well wrong, dazzab hasn't done anything wrong at all. he's had an issue with a girl which concerns his own money and he's posted it in a reasonable way. who cares if she posts on here or not, if you can't post about problems like that in a girls own thread then what's the point of this place? so what if he has her contact details, this is a forum, potential customers can read his posts and make an informed decision and it might save someone else getting messed about the way he did.
26-04-2014 14:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Yes the thread how now been locked. Thanks for those words DT. I would never have brought this to the forum but when a guy parts with his cash and gets ignored by email and also by private message whats one to do. If anything i did it for you guys on here because i believe this is not the first and nor will it be the last time this will happen with this model. Believe me im not to make a song and dance about things but the lack of communication was just dissapointing. We all come on this forum to express an opinion now that maybe true or false in some peoples eyes but i like to detail in facts and i have them in my emails. If Tara was in the right why did she not fight her corner in here and express herself instead of spitting her Dummy out and saying she wouldnt return. Ive spent a lot of money on specific websites including S66 so my loyalty was not in doubt but after this fiasco i instantly cancelled my membership. You can lock this thread now if you wish i will post no further comment on this matter which is sad.
26-04-2014 15:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66