Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
What's with all this bullshit talk of oh dear this doesn't sound like this model and sure there will be a reasonable explanation???

End of the day she didn't deliver her end of the deal probably because she couldn't be arsed like most models!

If it was something she was waiting for from maybe buying something online I'm sure she would have took to Twitter and had a rant bout the service ect.

People need to cut the arse licking of models and say it how it is!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
25-04-2014 21:37
Find all posts by this user
Yiddo0385 Offline
Junior Poster

Or maybe you could let said person give an explanation instead of assuming things

Fuck me
25-04-2014 21:49
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

hi guys hope your enjoying the show?

looks like i need to clear a few things up as i have explianed in an email to the said person but it lookd like they what to make it public.

the skype show was cancelled due to death im my family we tried to re schudule but this didnt work out after sending some videos over to the guy and agreeing a custom video but the he wanted a topless video as a custom 1 so wen it was worked out the value of yhe vids i had sent him and the cost of a custom video i would hsve lost £100 so i told him i would refund him his money so he would have had his mpney back and some free videos but he said the matter had finshed but then he posts on here oso im sorry for the mix up.

i do think thses forums should just be for u the fans now so im gping to take a bsck seat for a bit and hope u enjoy the show any 1 wannt s chat plesse fell free to email mr

thanks guys for the surport
26-04-2014 09:03
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

Loving the show, Tara - low cut dress and knee high boots is a great combo!

Not loving the attitude of some of the posters here (again).
26-04-2014 09:32
Yiddo0385 Offline
Junior Poster

Nice one

The idiocy of some has cost us the great interaction we was having with Tara.

Thanks for that guys. Thanks a lot
26-04-2014 09:51
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Tara actually no u didnt say you would refund me the money you said on tuesday through the email that you would do the custom video for me this week which i said i didnt want. At no point in the email did you mention refund. For me the matter is closed but i wanted guys on here to know the score because its there money at the end of the day. Sorry guys but if she would have done the custom video after cancelling the skype shows there wouldnt have been a problem but to her the £100 she would have lost says it all Money Money. Its only fair that the guys know what to expect if there parting with there money.
26-04-2014 10:17
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well in all honesty I'm torn here between the two sides, on the one side I understand your discomfort Dazzab, on the other side it does appear that some effort was made to reimburse you which is probably more than you'd get from others?
I've made my point already on the spunk junkies so besides that it's nice that Tara made some effort to interact with us guys and not just tipping up to piss and moan about caps/comments etc etc.

And no - before anybody chimes in I'm not arse licking anyone, giving an honest opinion that's all.

Besides all that, she looks red hot today and I'm loving the cleavage display Smile
26-04-2014 10:45
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

move on it's a beautiful day Big Grin

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
26-04-2014 10:47
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Is it? Fucking raining here pal Big Grin
26-04-2014 10:49
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Well i don't normally comment on these issues but the forum member who brought the problem up should of never put it on the forum he had all of Tara's contact details and he could of even PM'ed her on here but he didn't he had to put it on the forum so now another babe who came on the forum a lot and had good banter may not post on here again good work mate bladewave
I just hope Tara will come back on the forum in the near future and now let's put this thing to rest as she is looking hot today great cleavage and loving the boot's as well

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-04-2014 11:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66