Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
These Dom Face Close Up Sessions only spring up once in a blue moon,so why is a mountain being made from a molehill.........
25-04-2014 14:35
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(24-04-2014 22:36 )Miss Cali Garcia Wrote:  Hilarious. Remind me to ask you for 'career advice' when I really am deadwood.
However for now.... Stick to what your best at- rock music is it? I'll stick to what I'm good at (making money). Have a great week!! Love cali xxx

First off it's always great to see when we have babes participating on this forum, it seems like a different age now when more of them used to do likewise.

Secondly my comments with regards to your show, it was nothing personal. It was my opinion, also I'm not the type of forum member that is going to change my stance. I don't do U-Turns. I have absolutely no intention of posting only what I know you want to hear. If I was to post that I thought you were brilliant the other night then it would be a lie. I think being honest is the only way a forum should operate.

As a babe yes you are certainly very attractive hence the reason you are in the glamour industry. If I seen you in a bar would I go and chat you up, ofcourse I would Heart but this forum isn't about that. Its about brutally honest opinions. Also I've capped your shows in the past so I don't have an axe to grind with you.

Put on another great show then I'll certainly cap you again. I appreciate the fact that you visit and post on this forum but I'm not going to start giving you the ass kissing routine as a result of it. If you do a great show and I post it then you'll know its sincere and not just because I'm saying it to boost your ego Cool
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 19:56 by Scottishbloke.)
25-04-2014 19:54
terence Offline

to be fair mate, you've basically called her lazy and likened her to deadwood. if someone said that about me we'd have words!

just sayin.Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-04-2014 20:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-04-2014 19:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If you do a great show and I post it then you'll know its sincere and not just because I'm saying it to boost your ego Cool

Her ego looks just fine, to me Wink
26-04-2014 02:10
Miss Cali Garcia Offline
Junior Poster

(25-04-2014 19:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  First off it's always great to see when we have babes participating on this forum, it seems like a different age now when more of them used to do likewise.

Secondly my comments with regards to your show, it was nothing personal. It was my opinion, also I'm not the type of forum member that is going to change my stance. I don't do U-Turns. I have absolutely no intention of posting only what I know you want to hear. If I was to post that I thought you were brilliant the other night then it would be a lie. I think being honest is the only way a forum should operate.

As a babe yes you are certainly very attractive hence the reason you are in the glamour industry. If I seen you in a bar would I go and chat you up, ofcourse I would Heart but this forum isn't about that. Its about brutally honest opinions. Also I've capped your shows in the past so I don't have an axe to grind with you.

Put on another great show then I'll certainly cap you again. I appreciate the fact that you visit and post on this forum but I'm not going to start giving you the ass kissing routine as a result of it. If you do a great show and I post it then you'll know its sincere and not just because I'm saying it to boost your ego Cool

Opinions are welcome but insults are not. Ie-deadwood. It's interesting to see other posts you write- almost everyone is an argument and negative. I don't need your ass licking.. I'm just doing my job, bringing in calls and making money. Other babes don't come on here anymore because they don't want to read your shit! This will be the last comment from me because sadly I know how much you love the last word. Peace out x
26-04-2014 07:01
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Cali's shows are boring , don't think many of us would be too fussed if we never saw her again on our TV and that's the difference between a top performer such as daisy,tori and a below par one like cali
26-04-2014 07:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-04-2014 07:01 )Miss Cali Garcia Wrote:  Opinions are welcome but insults are not. Ie-deadwood. It's interesting to see other posts you write- almost everyone is an argument and negative. I don't need your ass licking.. I'm just doing my job, bringing in calls and making money. Other babes don't come on here anymore because they don't want to read your shit! This will be the last comment from me because sadly I know how much you love the last word. Peace out x

well said cali, hit the nail firmly on the head

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2014 10:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-04-2014 10:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 07:01 )Miss Cali Garcia Wrote:  I don't need your ass licking..

well said cali, hit the nail firmly on the head

Bounce

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-04-2014 15:50
terence Offline

(26-04-2014 07:47 )coolman7 Wrote:  Cali's shows are boring , don't think many of us would be too fussed if we never saw her again on our TV and that's the difference between a top performer such as daisy,tori and a below par one like cali

is your signature meant to be ironic then? Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2014 16:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I was agreeing with what cali had said about opinions and insults on the forum and what she was saying regarding scottishbloke

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2014 16:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66