Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-04-2014 16:04 )terence Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 07:47 )coolman7 Wrote:  Cali's shows are boring , don't think many of us would be too fussed if we never saw her again on our TV and that's the difference between a top performer such as daisy,tori and a below par one like cali

is your signature meant to be ironic then? Rolleyes

What's that gotta do with anything?, that dont mean I love all the babes lol, take nothing away from the girls like Cali who is gorgeous, has great body and is probably a sweet girl its just if there performances are not upto scratch whats wrong with calling them out on it !
26-04-2014 16:40
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Some nice forum feedback from a 'babe'. God forbid anyone here has their own opinion or isn't an arse licker, eh ?

[Image: image-DDB8_535D9AC2.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-04-2014 01:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

so as jaime doesn't read this forum anymore rammy may as well stop defending studio 66 now
28-04-2014 01:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-04-2014 01:04 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Some nice forum feedback from a 'babe'. God forbid anyone here has their own opinion or isn't an arse licker, eh ?

[Image: image-DDB8_535D9AC2.jpg]

think cali has overstepped the mark calling the majority of forum members pricks, but can see why she has said what she has given she has been called various things on the forum recently including deadwood

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 01:45 by Rammyrascal.)
28-04-2014 01:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-04-2014 07:01 )Miss Cali Garcia Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 19:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  First off it's always great to see when we have babes participating on this forum, it seems like a different age now when more of them used to do likewise.

Secondly my comments with regards to your show, it was nothing personal. It was my opinion, also I'm not the type of forum member that is going to change my stance. I don't do U-Turns. I have absolutely no intention of posting only what I know you want to hear. If I was to post that I thought you were brilliant the other night then it would be a lie. I think being honest is the only way a forum should operate.

As a babe yes you are certainly very attractive hence the reason you are in the glamour industry. If I seen you in a bar would I go and chat you up, ofcourse I would Heart but this forum isn't about that. Its about brutally honest opinions. Also I've capped your shows in the past so I don't have an axe to grind with you.

Put on another great show then I'll certainly cap you again. I appreciate the fact that you visit and post on this forum but I'm not going to start giving you the ass kissing routine as a result of it. If you do a great show and I post it then you'll know its sincere and not just because I'm saying it to boost your ego Cool

Opinions are welcome but insults are not. Ie-deadwood. It's interesting to see other posts you write- almost everyone is an argument and negative. I don't need your ass licking.. I'm just doing my job, bringing in calls and making money. Other babes don't come on here anymore because they don't want to read your shit! This will be the last comment from me because sadly I know how much you love the last word. Peace out x

Well maybe on this occasion Scottishbloke does not need to have the last word and I may boldly intervene Wink.
Ok so deadwood may have been on the strong side but insulting?
Nope. It was a reflection on his view about your performances to which he is entitled whether he chooses to call or not and whether you like it or not. As he said it was nothing personal but merely a judgement on your performances.
What IS personally insulting is your tweet calling forum members 'pricks'.
What a feeble and pathetic insult to throw around.
Having read your posts some of them seem to be on the ratty side in response to any form of criticism.
Unless forum members are fawning over the lady's every move and word some babes don't like it. Furthermore every criticism seems to be treated as disrespectul, insulting or invalid from non callers.
Non callers are just as entitled to criticise as callers whether you or anyone else likes it or not. It seems some babes are incapable of accepting that any criticism is constructive or fair. It always has to be construed as a personal attack instead Rolleyes. And those that do call up the shows will, no doubt be seen as pathetic lonely individuals who have nothing better to spend their money on anyway.
I put it to you that criticism should be treated as an opportunity to prove critics wrong and improve performance. This is what I have always been taught Wink. I am expected to always keep trying to be proactive and improve performance in my job and accept criticism with good grace. If I were said to be deadwood I know what I would think to myself.
Right I will show em how wrong they are.
And don't give me this egotistical "you do as you like while I make money" argument.
That sort of statement merely shows how out of touch you are with the hard working forum members in their own lines of work.
I note your statement about how hard you have to work with some degree of hilarity.
Maybe a reality check is in order.
Maybe you need to understand just how hard I or a lot of other forum members work in making our own significant contribution to the public good whilst, no doubt in some cases getting paid a lot less than you in the process. You also need to understand the cost of the calls too. £1.53 a minute from landlines and yes ok 60p per minute from mobiles on your channel Wink. This insinuation that the only people entitled to offer criticism are those who are willing to pay that money for the dubious distinction of doing so has always hacked me right off annoyed.
It is hard earned money being spent on having some fun.
What you might claim is a free wank for one forum member is presumably an expensive wank for others Bounce.
With all due respect I am loathed to accept any lecturing of anyone on here from someone who accused me of calling them fat on this forum when I rang them up and never subsequently came up with any evidence to substantiate such a claim.
It has been a while since this allegation was made but I note no apology has ever been forthcoming Wink.
Finally with reference to your assertion that a lot of babes don't visit the forums anymore because of what you refer to as 'our shit'.
If you don't like what you read you have the option to do as they all did. It is your free choice Smile.
Meanwhile we will all continue with our right to free speech without feeling the need to resort to ass licking.

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 17:07 by Snooks.)
28-04-2014 02:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-04-2014 21:51 )Joey 27 Wrote:  funny how rammy never defended cali garcia when you "personally attacked her"

Aye he did Wink

(26-04-2014 10:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well said cali, hit the nail firmly on the head

(26-04-2014 16:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I was agreeing with what cali had said about opinions and insults on the forum and what she was saying regarding scottishbloke

I always knew you were a brownosing troll Rammy. Glad you proved me right Cool

As for Cali, if its any consolation I thought you were horrendous once again the other night, sitting on your throne like the Queen of Sheba, plenty of phone waving I happened to notice, Oh dear................Rolleyes
28-04-2014 07:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

These Constant arguments between Rammy and SB are almost pointless and entertaining as Babestation shows nowadays Ie Boring !!

Robot devil if u gonna quote Cali least do all her tweets or was it convienient to leave out the one which i think she was pissed off about. the one when someone PM'ed her criticising her. i dont mind criticism on here a public forum but when you take time to write her a PM to do it thats a bit OTT

before you start NOt a Cali fanboy dont even watch her or call her just follow her for info for when shes on so can post it for other non twitter users

im getting seriouylsy sick of all this negativity in the forum at the moment its turning into a jeremy kyle show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-04-2014 07:19
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

If it wasnt for us (phones the girls,buys the pics/vids) they (the girls) wouldnt have a job,and whats the worst thing a girl can do....critisise the people who pay towards the exorbitant wages they earn..............
28-04-2014 07:45
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2014 07:45 )davetherave57 Wrote:  If it wasnt for us (phones the girls,buys the pics/vids) they (the girls) wouldnt have a job,and whats the worst thing a girl can do....critisise the people who pay towards the exorbitant wages they earn..............

Could we have some names and numbers (verified of course)?

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
28-04-2014 07:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2014 07:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Robot devil if u gonna quote Cali least do all her tweets or was it convienient to leave out the one which i think she was pissed off about. the one when someone PM'ed her criticising her. i dont mind criticism on here a public forum but when you take time to write her a PM to do it thats a bit OTT

Whether the quote was taken out of context or not, is not accusing the 'majority' of the forum over the one PM OTT or out of context in itself.

She's got a little criticism on here, but she's had far more praise (unacknowledged I might add) in comparison. Nice looking girl but she seems to be the over-defensive type to me.

What gets my goat though, is that these babes probably get far worse on Twitter forcing them to block users than on the forum. Yet they wouldn't dream of leaving that, but it's easier to apply their 'principles' on the forum instead.
28-04-2014 08:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66