Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(28-04-2014 21:20 )Whynot Wrote:  I think sadly this is a case of certain forum members brown nosing to Mica on twitter playing white knights and her not reading the posts here.... chinese whispers if u like.

[Image: 176849323463159.jpg]
28-04-2014 23:08
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Good to know there was footage of this, as that will be the deciding factor on what happens. Hope Horsetooth doesn't get a slap on the wrist.

When did someone on here say it was OK to be physically abusive toward a woman when a woman is not physically harming them?

I feel bad for Mica in this situation, but I do think she gets easily led on by certain forum members on Twatter Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 23:51 by mrmann.)
28-04-2014 23:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive never said it was ok for a man to hit mica on twitter. I tweeted her about this saying hope the police throw the book at him and the same regarding the sky engineer who threatened her dog

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2014 01:42
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(28-04-2014 19:02 )Phonebook Wrote:  Judging by the photos it looks like one of those dangerous dogs and if the guy's in Mica's house trying to do his job and Mica's pooch was going for him, you can understand him saying something.

I have the same dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, I would hardly call them dangerous, in fact their really nice dogs UNLESS someone has trained them to attack people which some people have to become a so called "gangster", Lots of people think staffs are dangerous but they're completely not! only the ones of have been trained to attack, they are very protective mine will attack if someone tried breaking in my house or climbing over my garden wall, but if someone came through the front door and we were present he would be friendly and welcoming. Big Grin
29-04-2014 02:18
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I assume this tweet is out to you Phonebook as your the one who called her dog dangerous.
[Image: image-A978_535F7BA8.jpg]

I'm very much on Mica's side here, I think certain forum members are assuming things here we have an example from "Phonebook":
Quote:The Sky guy supposedly threatened her dog. Judging by the photos it looks like one of those dangerous dogs and if the guy's in Mica's house trying to do his job and Mica's pooch was going for him, you can understand him saying something.
You've completely made up most of that quote which is not needed, saying her dog looks dangerous? again your judging the dog purely on the way it looks or what you've heard and not how it really is, I have a staffy also and actually questioned your comments before Mica even tweeted.

Fair enough your frustrated about her performance that's your opinion, but I find it hard to believe you've just make an assumption about what happened to Mica which you have no knowledge in at all.

I was also one of thos who wasn't the biggest fan of her performance but I didn't go "butting" into her personal life assuming what has happened because quite frankly it's none of my business.

I very much think you should apologizes to Mica for basically sitting there making up stuff about her dog which I doubt you've even met, also YES you haven't heard both side's to the story of the incident that took place but is that your job? Or isit upto the local authorities to investigate that? Again she owns her Twitter account therefore she's entitled to post what she wants, if she posts something thats breaking whatever rule then thats not upto you to be coming on here trying to be PC Plum and launch your own investigation isit?

Lastly, Staffy's are dog's not something out of Monsters Inc which your making them out to be.
29-04-2014 11:52
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

CCTV or none I'm glad she posted his picture, the pic of her cheek is shocking. Too many of these c**ts beat the s**t out of girls and walk around happily after they get a slap on the wrist(or no charge at all) and future girls they hook up with never find out what violent turds they really are.

It's good to hear that she says they have CCTV on this POS and he has been charged.
29-04-2014 12:25
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I have to agree with James on the Staffy matter, I own two Staffy's and they're the friendliest pair of dogs you could ever wish to meet.
I've owned a few different breeds in my time and Staffy's are by far my favourite.
They're daft and playful and make a huge amount of fuss over visitors, my guess would be the Sky fella was a miserable prick who didn't care for the attention.
I've encountered a similar situation myself with visitors who don't have time for dogs and I always say the same thing "just give them some fuss and they'll leave you alone"
They're part of my family, if somebody threatened my dogs they'd be down the road as fast as you like.
ALL dogs are potentially dangerous, Staffy's have incredible bite power and that's the reason they receive this stupid label.
Unfortunately not everybody thinks like this though James, some people judge dogs by looks and breed.
I am not having a go at Phonebook here, MANY people do exactly the same thing and judge by looks, just a little understanding is all that's required Smile
29-04-2014 13:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im also in agreement regarding staffys. my brother has a staffy who is about 2 yrs old now and she's an absolute softie and whenever she sees me she clambers all over me and starts licking me to death Smile also she gets on great with my dog Frankie who is a cavalier king charles spaniel who is a lot older than her and smaller than her

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 15:53 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2014 15:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think they too are nice dogs, but they can give you a nasty Staff infection...

BounceBounceBounce

Couldn't help myself there laugh

Mica's dog probably feels very happy to be able to snuggle with her! Lucky dog!!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 16:14 by mrmann.)
29-04-2014 16:14
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I also weren't having ago although it may look like it, I was just disappointed in the comment made about her dog attacking the sky man that didn't happen at all, would just like to see a apology to Mica.Shy
29-04-2014 18:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66