Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Wife is a vet and general rule of thumb with Staffies is that they are generally fine with people but can be nasty fuckers with other dogs (especially the bitches oddly).

Dogs will however be defensive on your own territory especially when they feel they are dominant to the rest of their "family" (i.e. their owner). If owner has established a heirachy over the dog then most dogs take the attitude of "your in charge, you sort the burglar out" Smile

Dogs who are aggressive in their own home basically need training, ground rules and discipline to understand they are not the boss. However if an intruder is aggressive towards the pack leader they will step in (bit like your best mate wading in during a pub brawl!!)

Dogs - endlessly fascinating animals. Cats - bunch of selfish c**ts
29-04-2014 19:40
Find all posts by this user
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

I've heard the staffie will be taking the calls tonight instead of Mica tonight !!!
29-04-2014 19:56
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2014 19:56 )coolman7 Wrote:  I've heard the staffie will be taking the calls tonight instead of Mica tonight !!!

Yeh, just don't ask the Staffie to take its top off or it will have your leg off. Wink
Seriously, Mica is looking much hotter tonight in the alley and I think we're all hoping for a much better show. I'm not really familiar with modern footballers, so for those who remember the analogy I'd draw for Mica is with Stan Bowles - does nothing for several matches and then plays a blinder. Let's hope it's one of these tonight for Mica! Rolleyes
29-04-2014 23:02
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(29-04-2014 11:52 )JamesStandford Wrote:  I assume this tweet is out to you Phonebook as your the one who called her dog dangerous.
[Image: image-A978_535F7BA8.jpg]

I'm very much on Mica's side here, I think certain forum members are assuming things here we have an example from "Phonebook":
Quote:The Sky guy supposedly threatened her dog. Judging by the photos it looks like one of those dangerous dogs and if the guy's in Mica's house trying to do his job and Mica's pooch was going for him, you can understand him saying something.
You've completely made up most of that quote which is not needed, saying her dog looks dangerous? again your judging the dog purely on the way it looks or what you've heard and not how it really is, I have a staffy also and actually questioned your comments before Mica even tweeted.

Fair enough your frustrated about her performance that's your opinion, but I find it hard to believe you've just make an assumption about what happened to Mica which you have no knowledge in at all.

I was also one of thos who wasn't the biggest fan of her performance but I didn't go "butting" into her personal life assuming what has happened because quite frankly it's none of my business.

I very much think you should apologizes to Mica for basically sitting there making up stuff about her dog which I doubt you've even met, also YES you haven't heard both side's to the story of the incident that took place but is that your job? Or isit upto the local authorities to investigate that? Again she owns her Twitter account therefore she's entitled to post what she wants, if she posts something thats breaking whatever rule then thats not upto you to be coming on here trying to be PC Plum and launch your own investigation isit?

Lastly, Staffy's are dog's not something out of Monsters Inc which your making them out to be.

I very much think you need to lay off the brown nosing mate, it's embarrassing.

Most people associate Staffies with being dangerous dogs who are owned by chavs. End of.
(29-04-2014 18:29 )JamesStandford Wrote:  I also weren't having ago although it may look like it, I was just disappointed in the comment made about her dog attacking the sky man that didn't happen at all, would just like to see a apology to Mica.Shy

I never said it attacked him.

Brown.

Nose.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 00:02 by Phonebook.)
29-04-2014 23:56
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

You assumed mate, as your getting quite childish and throwing your toys out your pram, I suggest you find something better to do then make up storys about other peoples personal lifes, reading it looked like you sat at your desk and thought "Hmmm let me just guess what happened"

"The Sky guy supposedly threatened her dog"
"if the guy's in Mica's house trying to do his job and Mica's pooch was going for him, you can understand him saying something."
"She has now prejidiced any future trial."

Can you please share your source as to where you found this information? It looks to me like you've just made up complete rubbish and trying to make Mica look like the bad person in all of this, I'm not brown nosing what ever that is, I posted BEFORE Mica even tweeted so I do not know what your trying to get at here...

Provide the source of your information and if I am in the wrong and you have secret surveillances on Mica's house then I will quite happy apologize to you.

As far as I'm concerned you've sat there making assumptions which were not needed and which I call if you pardon my language "shit stirring"
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 00:22 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
30-04-2014 00:15
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(30-04-2014 00:15 )JamesStandford Wrote:  You assumed mate, as your getting quite childish and throwing your toys out your pram, I suggest you find something better to do then make up storys about other peoples personal lifes, reading it looked like you sat at your desk and thought "Hmmm let me just guess what happened"

"The Sky guy supposedly threatened her dog"
"if the guy's in Mica's house trying to do his job and Mica's pooch was going for him, you can understand him saying something."
"She has now prejidiced any future trial."

Can you please share your source as to where you found this information? It looks to me like you've just made up complete rubbish and trying to make Mica look like the bad person in all of this, I'm not brown nosing what ever that is, I posted BEFORE Mica even tweeted so I do not know what your trying to get at here...

Provide the source of your information and if I am in the wrong and you have secret surveillances on Mica's house then I will quite happy apologize to you.

As far as I'm concerned you've sat there making assumptions which were not needed and which I call if you pardon my language "shit stirring"

The toys are in the pram mate. I just think you need to stop being a brown nosing crawler. It's for your own good.

Anyway, I was not making any assumptions. The key word is 'if'. I said 'IF' the dog went for him, even if it was being friendly, the SKY guy may not realise that it's being friendly if he's not a dog person. Not that I'm condoning him smashing its head in with a hammer, that's shocking.

Re the other matter, if you know anything about the law you will know that publishing the guy's name and photo was not very clever. If it comes to court his lawyer will use it to say that his client won't get a fair trial.

If Mica doesn't realises that then she's almost as dumb as you.

Anyway, be lucky.
30-04-2014 00:29
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

RE: [split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Big Laugh Another guy with zero respect, you just answered my question you said "IF" which is clearly seen as making assumptions as to "what might of happened" and not "what really happened".

Call who you like dumb fella because your the one who hasn't got nothing better to do than to write story tales Wink, you haven't provided any source as to where you have gathered your information, also calling women dumb oh you big man laugh, it's trolls like you that are the reason these babeshow women aren't logging on anymore.
30-04-2014 00:40
Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(30-04-2014 00:40 )JamesStandford Wrote:  Big Laugh Another guy with zero respect, you just answered my question you said "IF" which is clearly seen as making assumptions as to "what might of happened" and not "what really happened".

Call who you like dumb fella because your the one who hasn't got nothing better to do than to write story tales Wink, you haven't provided any source as to where you have gathered your information, also calling women dumb oh you big man laugh, it's trolls like you that are the reason these babeshow women aren't logging on anymore.

Dear oh dear.

A self proclaimed football expert but it's a shame that your grammar and vocabulary aren't up to much.

We're going round in circles here mate because you seem to be struggling with some basic concepts. I wasn't calling Mica dumb, I was merely pointing out that you are half a pork pie short of a picnic. Nor was I making up stories, good grief...

Thanks for your time though and I wish you all the best for 2014.
30-04-2014 00:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66