Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Jade Adele - Studio 66 Nights - Chat & Discussion

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jade Adele - Studio 66 Nights - Chat & Discussion
(17-07-2014 02:08 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well for the negativity about fake tits always seems centred around a few posters on this forum.

If the posters that didn't like natural tits had as much disdain for them as you guys do for fake tits, girls would probably be taking the silicon augments out of their bodies.

When people post crap about people they don't even know a thing about, I don't see why they should be surprised when that person does the exact opposite of what they are asked to do just to spite you guys.

Jade was simply going to a consultation to explore the possibility if she should even consider getting it done.

A consultation is the equivalent of going to a car dealership to test drive a car you are interested in and asking questions about your concerns about issues that concern you. Some girls rush into the decision of getting their breasts done, you guys should be thankful she's taking the time to weigh out all the options to see if this is going to be a right fit for her.

Yeah nice that you posted that in your earlier comment about a tweet.

This information is useful, your other comment made none of this clear.

All you said was that she's thinking about getting her boobs done, same size, but perkier.

So not really the same at all.
17-07-2014 04:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2014 04:57 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  Yeah nice that you posted that in your earlier comment about a tweet.

This information is useful, your other comment made none of this clear.

All you said was that she's thinking about getting her boobs done, same size, but perkier.

So not really the same at all.
I didn't say it because, unlike what some people seem to think about the matter. Breast augmentation is still surgery. A procedure that isn't suppose to be take lightly without some good thought on the matter.

Good plastic surgeon's actually care about what they are doing and how it will affect their patients lives.

As an example:
Drkimbeverlyhills

Most of the videos have the nipples censored, but most of the testimonials will give you and idea of the "hoops" you need to jump through before even getting it done and the ones they'll have to jump through after the procedure to make sure everything is done right.

If you are offended by possibly some nipples or information on the subject, don't bother looking at this link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3U6dUw...bRmUoKdAxg

Most girls usually go a cup size or 2 higher then what Jade is even considering. Jade is pretty conservative with what she wants with this, so respect goes a long way.

On some consultations with friend's of mine that have considered implants, they make you wear a padded bra weighted and sized to what size they are considering adding to their chest for a few hours. If the added weight isn't something you like for a few hours, years is going to be an issue.

That said, I know a select few of you guys do not like modified breast tissue. However, could you guys whine about her fake tits after it has actually happened? That or state your credentials on the matter as I would say most of you probably haven't either done any research on the matter or had personal experience with breast implants.

Jade currently still has natural boobs, so if you wanted to change her mind on the topic, slamming her on something that hasn't even happened yet probably isn't helping your cause to convince her otherwise.

To simply quote Jade on this matter:
[Image: 49a12f339305726.jpg]

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2014 06:54 by TickleTheOrc.)
17-07-2014 06:51
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Nah done 'whining' about it.

If she wants fake tits then she should go ahead and hopefully it goes well for her and they don't turn out as disastrous as Caty Coles or Ashley Emmas.

But after the surgery, if she goes ahead with it, I'm not gonna complain, can't complain about want can't be changed.

Wont even be in this thread or watching her shows-sorry but to me a model with fake boobs is completely pointless.

So if she truly feels like she needs/wants them and she prefers the aesthetic of breast implants and feels they will be more comfortable and improve her personal and professional life then go ahead and of course get them. Good luck, as said hope the procedure goes well and she goes with a reputable professional, not the cheapest she can find.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2014 10:37 by DeadPanStan.)
17-07-2014 10:36
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Not a fan of the tattoo across the top of her chest but am definitely a fan of what is quite simply a superb arse Smile
17-07-2014 22:37
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

I believe Jade is either trying out some belly dancing moves or attempting to write a message with her bum. Either way, its pretty entrancing to watch.

Might need to give her a ring tonight. Tongue

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
17-07-2014 22:43
A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

(17-07-2014 22:37 )ravenous Wrote:  Not a fan of the tattoo across the top of her chest but am definitely a fan of what is quite simply a superb arse Smile

I couldn't agree more mate. I've never been into girls with massive tattoo's but her quality arse certainly makes up for it. And as an arse man myself, I am glad that everytime she is on, she puts so much emphasis into that bubble butt of hers! Totally adore her! <3
17-07-2014 23:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Look at those perfect breasts!!! SmileSmileSmile

Heaven!!!

Hope she goes nude tonight!
17-07-2014 23:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from jade-adele last night, especially loved her on the mirror set as got to see her lovely natural boobs and her very nice arse at the same time

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2014 08:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Anyone NOT called snookered147 want to get her naked? Wink
Feel free go right ahead Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2014 22:38 by Snooks.)
31-07-2014 22:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from jade-adele last night. looked hot all night and enjoyed her stint on the mirror stint the best as got to see her very nice arse and her very nice natural boobs at the same time

Piper Niven Superfan
01-08-2014 08:16

Click here to watch Studio 66