Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone Remember 'Late Night Super Slags'?

trax Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone Remember 'Late Night Super Slags'?
This was a short lived show on Babe Central TV (Remember that too?) at around 2am and was basically just a feed from the USA. I think it was before Babeworld USA & LA Babes/HappyHourGirls started and I only saw it once or twice.
05-05-2014 14:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Anyone Remember 'Late Night Super Slags'?
Some more channel info: Babe Central was on Sky ch 953, between Blue Kiss and Northern Birds. It existed in 2007, maybe earlier too, but was taken off the satellite in April 2008. The owners had put the slot urgently up for sale on the Digital Spy forum Sad because Sky wasn't accepting new channel applications.

One of the UK babes was Roxie Wild. It seems to be before this forum's time, so there's only one thread with an expired video. Here's a couple of images, from the UK not US show, I guess... confusingly they had a presenter named Miami!

[Image: Untitled.jpg] [Image: babecentral.jpg]

No idea about the US show - I remember Babeworld USA, and I really liked Happy Hour/LA Babes, but I don't recall seeing this one. All I can say is, that's a really classy show title bladewave At least they said they were "super"...

||||||||
06-05-2014 02:27
subsonic21 Offline
Junior Poster

Late night super slags? haha they don't make names like that anymore, im assuming this was like early to mid 2000's cus if it was this was before i got into any the babe channels
06-05-2014 15:11
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Late Night Super slags, what a top name for a show.
Sadly i don't remember this. Must have been before my time.

Just imagine if someone called their show this today. Offcom would break out in a sweat and faint.Surprised
They would then wake up, fine the fuck out of the channel!
06-05-2014 15:47
subsonic21 Offline
Junior Poster

ah but slag is a chemical reaction or something from what i remember from school... could just be a show about some amazing chemical reactions hahaha
06-05-2014 15:56
trax Offline
Junior Poster

It's a shame there's not much of BabeCentral around. It was quite a good a channel and they used to pole dance a lot although the graphics annoyed me.

From what I remember of Late Night Super Slags was that it had a massive logo that basically went across the top of the screen and was green or yellow. There was one babe in a chair in a dark set and the picture quality was terrible so it's no surprise it didn't last long but less than a year later Babeworld USA appeared.

I think Miami was on Hotel Voyeur for a bit after Babe Central closed down.
06-05-2014 22:08
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Think this turned in to the LA thing that Toni Samantha presented for a bit, I remember they briefly had a wicked 2-3 girl roster and cheap as f**k calls then just died off about 2007/8.
22-11-2015 08:18
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Hotel Voyeur had a rep for not paying girls back 08/09 if I recall correctly but was cool for briefly having Hayley Leggs on in her Nurse KKK days way before her mate Voluptua was rolling with Max Clifford and the like and "improving" her Babeworld profile with shit sex scandals that only repressed 80 something's would actually find saucy.

(06-05-2014 22:08 )trax Wrote:  I think Miami was on Hotel Voyeur for a bit after Babe Central closed down.
22-11-2015 08:21
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

(22-11-2015 08:18 )R.W.Emerson Wrote:  Think this turned in to the LA thing that Toni Samantha presented for a bit, I remember they briefly had a wicked 2-3 girl roster and cheap as f**k calls then just died off about 2007/8.

Ah Toni-Sam - great girl. She did such nice fuck flicks aswell. Whatever became of her?
22-11-2015 10:28
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Last I saw her from myself was a few Killergram scenes as 'Daniella Ayre' or 'Daniella Aire' depending which site you read it on and some stuff on Shebang as Toni Sam with a guy called Kai Taylor
but that was about 2012. Think she may have had probs with a former boob job at some point last year or three, but then I MAY be mixing her up, definitely read about that being the case with a couple of channel girls somewhere recently though and THINK she was one of those in the article, but it's hazy.

(22-11-2015 10:28 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  Ah Toni-Sam - great girl. She did such nice fuck flicks aswell. Whatever became of her?
22-11-2015 11:23