Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aurora (Bikini Babes)

aussie carl Offline
Apprentice Poster

Aurora (Bikini Babes)
It took me a while to find out where to post this, but I figured out that the Bikini Babes I watch on Aurora in Melbourne is the same or close to the same as your Babestation Daytime show. That's what I found out from reading this forum. Fantastic forum by the way, you guys who post here are the best. I hope you don't mind an Aussie joining the chat. My question is why you can't allow more adult conversations on the service?
16-05-2014 14:00
Find all posts by this user
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Aurora (Bikini Babes)
I don't know the answer to your question, but I wondered what hours of broadcast you receive in Australia?
16-05-2014 14:09
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

probably because it's the day time show here in Britain. Do any of the other channels web phone numbers work for the Ausies? As some girls on other channels do cater to the adult needs Wink www.playboytvchat.com www.studio66tv.com

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
16-05-2014 14:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2014 14:00 )aussie carl Wrote:  It took me a while to find out where to post this, but I figured out that the Bikini Babes I watch on Aurora in Melbourne is the same or close to the same as your Babestation Daytime show. That's what I found out from reading this forum. Fantastic forum by the way, you guys who post here are the best. I hope you don't mind an Aussie joining the chat. My question is why you can't allow more adult conversations on the service?

You can if you use NaughtyChat.tv They have an Aussie number on their website.
16-05-2014 14:49
aussie carl Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thank you mates for your kind replies, but I have a question. I have the 2 girls on my computer screen, one showing in a smaller window. Do you know how I enlarge the smaller screen instead of watching the main screen?
18-05-2014 14:19
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

There are two daytime channels - Babestation Daytime & Babestation Daytime Extra. The inset box shows what is on the other channel.
Try looking up the babestation.tv website, does it work in Australia?
18-05-2014 14:35
aussie carl Offline
Apprentice Poster

I didn't know there were 2 channels. I'll check it out. Cool

By the way mr whizzer mate, sorry I missed your question, we get a 3 hour broadcast on Aurora, from 11pm to 2am.
18-05-2014 15:08
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

That's very limited. What's on at 2 o'clock that stops Bikini Babes being shown for longer?
18-05-2014 17:31
aussie carl Offline
Apprentice Poster

Nothing mate, Aurora shuts down between 2am and 5.30am.

By the way, can anyone tell me why the show is called Bikini Babes when none of the girls are in bikinis? Huh
19-05-2014 13:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2014 13:31 )aussie carl Wrote:  Nothing mate, Aurora shuts down between 2am and 5.30am.

By the way, can anyone tell me why the show is called Bikini Babes when none of the girls are in bikinis? Huh

Ahh you are looking for something logical in what Babestation do. Big mistake! We are still trying to work out how you guys put up with a Daytime UK show at night your time. It's also a pain for us to ring our favourite girls to find they've been "stolen" by some guy from Bondi Beach! Happy calling!
19-05-2014 13:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV