Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips

cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips
Don't get the hype about Tara at all tried her today just talked a load of nonsense and stopped it when I took it any other way, actually lost my hard on. Shes no Emma C.
18-06-2014 13:16
Find all posts by this user
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Emma C is the one girl there that is no holds barred. No one said any different. It doesn't mean fun can't still be had with Tara

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
18-06-2014 13:42
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(18-06-2014 13:42 )RatedR Wrote:  Emma C is the one girl there that is no holds barred. No one said any different. It doesn't mean fun can't still be had with Tara

This thread is just a load of hyped rubbish. Tara wouldn't rank in the top twenty for a DTW despite looking really hot. All the old rubbish about going our shopping with her and how she likes both men and girls, but of the sort of horny chat indulged in by several others - not a word.Also she has the sort of whiny, Essex girl voice that I find a huge turn-off. Only rang to see if she had changed - but no. Don't waste your time and money guys. Even dozy Destiny Dunes is better - and she's useless.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2014 14:22 by Tonywa.)
18-06-2014 14:20
MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

In fairness to Tara I don't think she said that she would talk that dirty on the phones but she did say she expects us to be having a wank regardless of what you're talking about. That's enough for me because I hate the awkwardness for both myself and the girl if they aren't as keen on it.
18-06-2014 15:54
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(18-06-2014 15:54 )MagicRat Wrote:  In fairness to Tara I don't think she said that she would talk that dirty on the phones but she did say she expects us to be having a wank regardless of what you're talking about. That's enough for me because I hate the awkwardness for both myself and the girl if they aren't as keen on it.

Fair enough then. But if the girl isn't keen on it I wouldn't expect them to participate. It is just, as I suspected, that something of a false impression has been given here whether accidentally or deliberately. I'll stick to my tried and tested favourites then, until someone else comes on the scene. We all like different things to an extent. Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2014 18:30 by Tonywa.)
18-06-2014 18:29
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Is Tara finished?
18-06-2014 20:55
Mr naughty Gary Offline
Apprentice Poster

BLess, it seems Tara can't get away with the total filth we have on rlc. The thread is so fucking horny though, I don't need to see Tara to wank over her. Her posts are pure class.

I was tempted but did not really believe Tara would get away with it, when I call Fernanda and start the filth I'm cut off in seconds, Emma c is a different league , however how does Emma C get away with it, does Fernanda have an over protective producer or does she cut you herself?

Also! I agree with the producers regarding night time Tara, this is a business and they are ensuring there is a massive demand before they unleash her. To be fair from what I see the guys that moan do not spend that much on calls. I totally understand the idea of winding us up on daytime because once a girl becomes a regular night time girl then that's the end of the tease in the daytime.

Anyway, if you know the best girl , and you know how naughty they can be , you can Have the best filthy fucking chat in the day time, just ensure that no body is offended before you unleash the filth ha ha
19-06-2014 00:27
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Definitely must have been the producer when Fernanda was on
19-06-2014 00:42
Mr naughty Gary Offline
Apprentice Poster

Fernanda s the dirtying little whore I've ever had he pleasure of destroying. But only on the night show. We get so far on the day and I get cut off. I have had more filth with Gemma , and even cara steel.

When will she be on nights next?
19-06-2014 01:08
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Who's the best on today?
19-06-2014 11:56
Thread Closed