RE: Favourite defunct babe channel?
Bangbabes and babecast

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2014 21:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

^^^ surely you mean elite tv! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-06-2014 21:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trax Offline
Junior Poster

(06-06-2014 19:37 )mikedafc Wrote:  Daytime The Chat ,Nighttime Babeworld

Loved The Chat. Didn't text in but I used to enjoy watching interactive stuff on TV and they used to talk about a lot of stuff.

Daytime

Party People/Lads Lounge: I used to like the interactivity of these shows. The likes of Katie Piper, Paige, Lori, Marianne, Nicki etc made these shows fun and they're not a patch on Babestation Daytime.

Show Off UK: This was a short term show on Turn On TV(Tease Me) which I enjoyed. I remember a black and yellow set with a presenter called Kathleen(?) who would read texts and introduce videos whilst a BangBabes night babe would take calls on a podium.

Chat Cafe: I forgot to mention LA Babes before but that was a great channel. The Chat Cafe was very basic but the fact that Celeste would push the boundaries during a day was amazing.

The Basement (Boudoir): When they had a green screen set they were quite a quirky channel. Sometimes the background was a basement but sometimes it was a beach. They introduced me to a girl called Ruby (Where is she?) and they let Avalon take calls during the day.

The Chat Lounge: During the old days of Babeworld this was an odd day show. The seemed to only hire clean and friendly women and they would review the newspapers and chat about the life and world events. I remember a very posh blonde woman called Annette who disappeared after they changed the show.
07-06-2014 01:21
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Favourite Ex Babeshows
For me my favourite ex channel was Bangbabes,some legendary 241s,the introduction of the now infamous Zarawood and great dayshows like Office Babe and Cleaner,also Babecast for the horny pov's Donna Duke used to do,i also miss Bluebird who were brilliant in terms of babes,sets and production values.

im always open to positive change
07-06-2014 01:56
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Also...

Sunrise Surprise/The Den: Daytime show, associated with Earlybird/The Pad; with Abbee Kimberly, Toya Carlos

Space Party: Late night texting, before it became The Chat on daytime.

Legends TV: Daytime & [I think] sometimes nightshow of Page 3/glamour "legends" - mostly remembered for Kirsten Imrie getting 'em out.

And should Club Paradiso be included? Before it morphed into Storm Babes TV.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 02:11 by Forum Style.)
07-06-2014 02:06
trax Offline
Junior Poster

Rebrands/Renames can be included. Storm feels like a completely different channel to Club Paradiso, where is Bob these days?

The Den was the daytime show for Working Girls Live which I wasn't a fan of. They seemed to have massive graphics as the T&Cs were all onscreen and not scrolling like the other channels. When Working Girls finished the channel 'HBW TV' became a Hotel Voyeur sister channel.

Space Party was quite good. Danielle from Sex Station used to present didn't she? along with Bambi, Bianca, Jo and Nicki.

I don't know why I remember so much about ex babeshowsSurprised
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 02:20 by trax.)
07-06-2014 02:18
john1977 Offline
Senior Poster

house of fun. always thought it was hilarious how they made the girls wear their option numbers
21-07-2016 20:58
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Bangbabes

I love babes with brown nipples
21-07-2016 22:22
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Bangbabes they are the best babechannel of all time and its where Tori first started out,
I loved her epic 2-4-1s, 3-4-1s and mass orgys with other babes, even if Ofcom didn't exist how many of today's babes would do the kind of shows we used to see back in the Glory days anyway
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 22:40 by Joey 27.)
21-07-2016 22:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV