Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Lilly Roma - RLC - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Chat & Disscussion

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lilly Roma - RLC - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Chat & Disscussion
Wow Wow Wow Ms Roma!!!!!!

The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Looks So Stunning Tonight In Those Sexy High Black Mesh Knickers, Sheer Black Stockings, Sexy Black Platform High Heels And Those Sexy Gold Chains Around Her Beautiful Tits, Bent Over Bouncing That Sexy Cute Ass.... What A Great Outfit.... Love It... Well Done Ms Roma... Iv Had Afew Dirty Calls With Ms Lilly Earlier So Looks Like Its Time For Another Call.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-10-2014 03:07
Find all posts by this user
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Still one of the best in the business.
07-10-2014 07:37
samstark Offline
Master Poster

Lilly looked stunning last night and that chain was so sexy draped over her perfect tits. Without a doubt she is still one of my favourite girls around, I could stare at her magnificent tits all night long coupled with that gorgeous smile to match. She's like the complete package.
07-10-2014 13:00
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow Ms Roma Wow!!!!!!Heart

The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Has Been Looking Soo Stunning Tonight With Her Hair Tied Up, In A Tiny Pink Thong With Her Sexy Beautiful Body Drenched In Oil, Bent Over Bouncing That Shiny Sexy Oil Drenched Ass.... Love It... Just Love How Ms Roma Always Wears That Sexy Anklet... Her Sexy Feet Look So Gorgeous.... Time To Give Ms Roma Another Call Tonight And Cover Her Sexy Ass In Ever More Oil.... Yes Please...Big Grin

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
08-10-2014 03:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from lilly last night, especially enjoyed the stint she did where she drenched herself in oil whilst wearing some very skimpy knickers

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2014 09:14
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

It's really sad tp hear she is leaving RLC & possibly TV for good as she tweeted last night

''On @RedLight_tv @PlayboyTVChat tomorrow night and tue,4 shifts left then that's it Smile''

:'( sad times, I can only hope she goes back to Babestation! Heart
13-10-2014 19:12
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Don't worry, I think the red hot Romanian with the unbelievably colossal knockers is just moving channels.
13-10-2014 20:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-10-2014 20:10 )Phonebook Wrote:  Don't worry, I think the red hot Romanian with the unbelievably colossal knockers is just moving channels.

yeah don't think lilly is leaving the babeshows altogether. my guess is she's going back to either bs or s66

Piper Niven Superfan
14-10-2014 01:25
TV Perv Offline
@BabeshowBlondes

I hope you're right Rammy. All my favourites have been leaving recently. Lilly going would be the hardest one of all to take. A dagger to my heart.

Favourite girls: Lilly Roma, Jessie Jensen, Macy Leigh, Electra Morgan, Fernanda, Sophia Lares.
14-10-2014 01:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Well I really hope she is just moving channels Ive only got 3 more chances of seeing her on screen live since I fell asleep last night really early lol
14-10-2014 17:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV